Hello TFF when i download V12, the Defensive Line is not the same. The Defensive line is higher that in the First page

Hey,

Mate, you are confusing something because everything is correct and V12 has got "Slightly Higher" D-Line as it's shown at the screenshot at the OP.

TFF hello , i mettioned that u said u changed PI / role of MCR position but its the same , maybe u miss- wrote a role? i comparision the role and Mcr is the same as v11
thank you :)

The role of MCR position was changed in the 4-1-2-2-1 Version.

bump

THE 4-2-3-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V12

THE 4-1-2-2-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES ( 4-2-3-1 Version) :

- tweaked the team shape

- changed the duty and PIs of STC position

- tweaked the passing and movement settings of AML/AMR positions

- tweaked the passing settings of MCR position

CHANGES ( 4-1-2-2-1 Version) :

- changed the role and PIs of MCR position

- tweaked the team shape

- changed the role of MCR position

- tweaked the passing settings of DM position

Last edited:
ORFIELD city

yes bro. but u changed only the passing nothing more not the role ect i checked

Hi guys, I have always used TFF tactics and use all of his updates, they are fantastic, thank you. However recently I started to struggle with very inconsistent results. I couldn't understand what the problem was so i tried changing the match preparation back to defensive positioning and I have managed to win 5 in a row. Not sure if this is the reason for improved form or not. Anyone else have any thoughts on attacking movement as match preparation?

Hi guys, I have always used TFF tactics and use all of his updates, they are fantastic, thank you. However recently I started to struggle with very inconsistent results. I couldn't understand what the problem was so i tried changing the match preparation back to defensive positioning and I have managed to win 5 in a row. Not sure if this is the reason for improved form or not. Anyone else have any thoughts on attacking movement as match preparation?
TFF's suggestion is a good rule of thumb and foolproof. But, IMO, if you want to get optimal results you also have to consider a) your own reputation and b) the next opponent, is it at home or away, what does the scout report say... As a relegation battler I hardly would set it at "Att. Movement" all the time....

yes bro. but u changed only the passing nothing more not the role ect i checked

My bad, mate... I see.

There weren't any role changes for MCR position for the 4-2-3-1 tactic. I made a mistake in the changes notes.

I've fixed the changes note.

bump

THE 4-2-3-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V12

THE 4-1-2-2-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

- tweaked the team shape

- tweaked the passing settings of MCR position

CHANGES ( 4-1-2-2-1 Version) :

- tweaked the team shape

- changed the role of MCR position

- tweaked the passing settings of DM position

Guys, I've just finished some massive testing and it showed that 4-3-2-1 Version is better than 4-1-2-2-1 Version.

I won't remove the 4-1-2-2-1 Version from the OP but I've stated my opinion about the tactics' quality at the top of the OP.

Of course, it's up to you to decide which version to use but I would recommended using 4-2-3-1 version, you'll get better result with it.

Last edited:
im not one for posting one off results but this was madness. never got past the quarter finals before

View attachment 1098143

using v12 it produced these results

View attachment 1098144
the same results of me... guys with my udinese i won everything.. 3season and i've already win E.League, 2coppa italia, 1scudetto and the champions league cup. I want to say that i haven't outstanding players in my team... the only one it's lozano.. the tactic 4231 broke the game. It's awesome. Thank you TFF9. sorry for my english

Last edited:

Guys, I've just finished some massive testing and it showed that 4-3-2-1 Version is better than 4-1-2-2-1 Version.

I won't remove the 4-1-2-2-1 Version from the OP but I've stated my opinion about the tactics' quality at the top of the OP.

Of course, it's up to you to decide which version to use but I would recommended using 4-2-3-1 version, you'll get better result with it.

Can you show the result of test?

We did it :D

View attachment 110114View attachment 110113View attachment 110112

And we will have a last years déjà-vu against Juventus in the TIM Cup final. Don't ask me about international competition lol. Somehow I managed to get the club banned for a season due to FFP overspending, it made sense when I got the message because I totally overused that monthly installment payment to buy 2 squads in 2 seasons hahaha :$ However I made sure we will comply the FFP for next year by just buying no new players lol, what helped the blending of the team tho :)

Youth development is also going good, this is HOYD legend Luiz Moraes' latest addition to the U18 Squad
View attachment 110111

Barcelona showed up as interested team when he was a green player, meaning I didn't even sign him on that date, something what I've never seen before :D

Last edited:
I have been away for a week and jumped from v6 to v12. Finding v12 inconsistent at the moment and I cannot get my wingers over 6.6 rating. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Just gone to attacking rather than standard and that seems to have helped.

V12 is very consistent, but it takes a while to mesh. I was eliminated in the first round of the king's copa, because I had just changed tactics. However, I now lead the Spaniard that the tactic is fluid.

My team: Athletic Bilbao

Back