THE 4-2-3-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V13

THE 4-1-2-2-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

THE PPMS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (AMC/MCL/MCR POSITIONS)

THE FILTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED (AMC/MCL/MCR POSITIONS)

CHANGES ( 4-2-3-1 Version) :

- changed the duty and PIs of AMC position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCL position

CHANGES ( 4-1-2-2-1 Version) :

- changed the roles/duites/PIs of MCL/MCR positions

I'm managing Burton Albion, 3rd season, media prediction 12th.
This tactic is driving me crazy, won away vs Man City 1-0 and vs Chelsea 4-0 but i've suffered heavy defeates like 6-1 away against Leicester or 3-0 agains Palace.
More or less this is the picture of the unpredictable up and down happened during the whole season,
Using V8 beacause it gave me the better performances and V12
Both are fluid.

I never win against the Antonio Conte 3-5-2.
Anyone has the same problem ?

I think the point to improve are the centers. Too low percentage of winning center.
Are you agree TFF ?

Last edited:
Mates, No OI for this tactic? I cannot see in OP.

here are the OI mate

0710f-27f7bb4c-16bb-4c02-a8ac-95fecbdbc0c1.png

Just below the star rating there is a paperclip icon - in the window it opens, you can find at least of them, if not all of them - it may take a while though :)

Nope mate! Nothing works after last update... you can uninstall FM17 ://

ok time for a new save. I understand that 4231 is now better than 41221. Is V13 working nicely for you guys or would you suggest some previous version? any suggestion much apprec!

What real effect to play at home or away? Increases or decreases attributes? TTF, do you suggest altering tactics outside or home?

What real effect to play at home or away? Increases or decreases attributes? TTF, do you suggest altering tactics outside or home?

I don't remember that TFF has ever suggested using different tactics for home and away matches so I would just stick to 4-2-3-1 V13 for all matches. :)

I don't remember that TFF has ever suggested using different tactics for home and away matches so I would just stick to 4-2-3-1 V13 for all matches. :)

Yess TFF didnt suggest to ose 2 or 3 different tactics but White Europe is doing right thing becouse you can achieve much more if you set your formation/tactic differently acording to opposition formation/tactic/playing style...

Back