Scraping one nil wins barely against small teams and drawing games with no chances as Liverpool. Very dull tactic to watch for me.

V2 has been working great for my Lazio side, I'm at the 1st place after the first of the season

Can't wait to try V2! :)

lz1.png

lz2.png

lz3.png

Hey,

Can you post your strating eleven?

Thanks!

Hi there! Which tactic is the best? 4-4-1-1 or 4-1-2-2-1? Thanks!

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

THE 4-1-2-2-1 VERSION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

CHANGES:

- moved ML/MR positions to AML/AMR positions, tweaked thier Roles and PIs

REAVER_V3.png

Guys, I've removed the 4-1-2-2-1 version and the original V2 tactic because V3 shows result that are better without any doubts.

Soon I'll update the OP to suite the V3.

Thank you so much.

People can criticize you because of updates but personally really thankful for your effort.
You're the one that always trying to give his best to this community!

Anyway I don't care this tactic is best or worst. You're always legend for me.

CHANGES:

REAVER_V3.png

Guys, I've removed the 4-1-2-2-1 version and the original V2 tactic because V3 shows result that are better without any doubts.

Thank you so much.

People can criticize you because of updates but personally really thankful for your effort.
You're the one that always trying to give his best to this community!

Anyway I don't care this tactic is best or worst. You're always legend for me.

100% agree with Dejan

Guys, I've updated the OP to suite V3: Filters, Training, PPMs and so on…

bump

CHANGES:

REAVER_V3.png

A player like Mata who has "Comes Deep To Get Ball" Can still play good as AMC?

A player like Mata who has "Comes Deep To Get Ball" Can still play good as AMC?

The tactic works better if AMC position has got "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM and this PPM is opposite PPM to "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM but Juan Mata is a world call player with crazy attributes so I would play him as AMC until I've got someone else of his quality but without "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM and there are not so many players like he in the game.

LOL :) I think that TFF has broken the game...

I just keep pushing IR button and getting these crazy result :O

TTT1.png

TTT2.png

Instant result is like playing in easy mode. test yourself and play the full games :D Nice results though. Where do you play Eriksen? He is scoring well in your results.

3 games into the 1st season with Boro using this, 2 wins & a draw so far.

wtf is this game so ****** up that every day is necessary to change formation?!

Im really wondering what and how play those who posting "great results" every ******* day?!

I did not even finish half season and TTF changed already 4-5 formations ..did not even menage to train my team fist one 100%

TTF please, decide which formation is the best 442, 4231 or 41221 and please do not post any changes until you are sure...my players already hats me because I followING YOUR CHANGES :)

Last edited:
Instant result is easy mode? Are you sure we are talking about same game???How can be easy mode where AM take care about almost everything in tactics with hes poor decisions ( regardless stats he have ), especially with substitutes and team talks, lack of ingame instructions and tweaks

I have played many tactics that work 'wonders' with IR. I also find the game boring with IR, the season is over in a blink of an eye. Playing the full match takes a lot more skill from the manager i feel. But hey, what ever works for you!

I will test the new formation on my newcastle save which im now in second season and compare with other tactic I was testing