TFF, if my AMCR has 18 dribbling, should I re-add the "dribble more" PI?

And if my centerbacks have the ability to make amazing passes (vision and passing high) should I un-tick the "Make Shorter Passes" PI? Or is that crucial to build up play?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V21

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of ML position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMCR position

Reaver_21_Formation.png

Guys, I'm observing that the V21 changes significantly improve the tactic's results so I strongly suggest that you go for it.

In V21 AMCR can be left footed or right it has become not that important but I recommend that your player at AMCR position has Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong rating for the weaker foot.

Also, in V21 you need slightly different type player for ACMR position.

I started a new save with West Ham to try V21 and have been getting amazing results with it! :)

I can say V21 is the best tactic that I've tried in FM17

ccc1.png

ccc2.png

ccc3.png

парни объясните почему всегда столько много слюней в темах этого автора и такой высокий рейтинг?!
лично у меня его тактики ни в каком ФМе последних трёх лет не работали!вернее работали-но НАМНОГО хуже тактик других авторов с меньшим рейтингом (Zyndar,FMSerb)...

парни объясните почему всегда столько много слюней в темах этого автора и такой высокий рейтинг?!
лично у меня его тактики ни в каком ФМе последних трёх лет не работали!вернее работали-но НАМНОГО хуже тактик других авторов с меньшим рейтингом (Zyndar,FMSerb)...

Agree

What?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Well yes. Though some people won't understand you here I believe you should totally go for it.

how do you line up mate?

looks like
gameiro
correa gaitan
griezzman koke gabi
luis lucas gimenes savic

personally i'd have played griezzman at AMCR and gaitan at AMC and correa at ML (since he's mainly right footed)

Finished my transfer window before 3rd season. Bought Frank Kessie, Julian Brandt. Will be playing 3rd season using v21 will post update after seasons finished.

I started a new save with West Ham to try V21 and have been getting amazing results with it! :)

I can say V21 is the best tactic that I've tried in FM17

ccc1.png

ccc2.png

ccc3.png

Hey,

Did Payet and Lanzini play well in V21? I want to buy them in my Southamton save :)

Thanks to you I had lots of fun in FM16 with the Ultimate V6 tactic. As I'm already a bit older, family and kids are time consuming so gone are the days where I could lose myself in this game with my home made-tactics for hours. Now it's more a case of, "hey I have a spare hour, let's play a match or two" :)

So now I'm downloading tactics from people like you willing to share them with us, players with not enough time or insight to figure it out ourselves. I was quite desperate in the beginning as I'm used to your tactics and the demands for it as no version really went smooth enough, nor with bigger teams, not with smaller teams. V13 was long the one I've used but I have to say, with V21 you nailed it (again) mate. Big team or small team, this tactic's over-performing as the ones you made for last year's version.

So, it's V21 for me until next year unless the next patch ruins it. :D Anyway, I'm using yours and they bring me a lot of joy, keep up the good work and please, don't marry too soon in the foreseeable future, one day you'll understand why? LOL

Thanks to you I had lots of fun in FM16 with the Ultimate V6 tactic. As I'm already a bit older, family and kids are time consuming so gone are the days where I could lose myself in this game with my home made-tactics for hours. Now it's more a case of, "hey I have a spare hour, let's play a match or two" :)

So now I'm downloading tactics from people like you willing to share them with us, players with not enough time or insight to figure it out ourselves. I was quite desperate in the beginning as I'm used to your tactics and the demands for it as no version really went smooth enough, nor with bigger teams, not with smaller teams. V13 was long the one I've used but I have to say, with V21 you nailed it (again) mate. Big team or small team, this tactic's over-performing as the ones you made for last year's version.

So, it's V21 for me until next year unless the next patch ruins it. :D Anyway, I'm using yours and they bring me a lot of joy, keep up the good work and please, don't marry too soon in the foreseeable future, one day you'll understand why? LOL

Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't get v21 to work with instant result mode hmmm.. I will go back to v13 if I still have it;) it was great with IR

Can't get v21 to work with instant result mode hmmm.. I will go back to v13 if I still have it;) it was great with IR

Try to play with Commentary mode :) It is also very fast and Assistant Manager cant change your tactic and player roles :)

Last edited:
Hmmmm....... no luck with V21 gone back to V18 and have great results