THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V21

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of ML position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMCR position

Reaver_21_Formation.png

Guys, I'm observing that the V21 changes significantly improve the tactic's results so I strongly suggest that you go for it.

In V21 AMCR can be left footed or right it has become not that important but I recommend that your player at AMCR position has Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong rating for the weaker foot.

Also, in V21 you need slightly different type player for ACMR position. Soon, I'll update the filters and attributes to reflect the changes.

Just finished second season with v20 with Utd. Won the sextruple played all reserve and u18s in the EFL and FA Cup. Got 101 points in league. Scoring 126 goals. Won all individual awards on all levels :) set most wins most games unbeaten etc. Can't wait to see what v21 is like ;)

Just finished second season with v20 with Utd. Won the sextruple played all reserve and u18s in the EFL and FA Cup. Got 101 points in league. Scoring 126 goals. Won all individual awards on all levels :) set most wins most games unbeaten etc. Can't wait to see what v21 is like ;)

could you show your squad/squad stats/11 for what you did second season with 20? ty

Could you update the v5 of waste time too ?

I've updated the waste time tactic to V5.

Also, I've updated the filters, training, attributes(there are changes for AMC/AMCR positions).

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V21

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of ML position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMCR position

Reaver_21_Formation.png

Guys, I'm observing that the V21 changes significantly improve the tactic's results so I strongly suggest that you go for it.

In V21 AMCR can be left footed or right it has become not that important but I recommend that your player at AMCR position has Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong rating for the weaker foot.

could you show your squad/squad stats/11 for what you did second season with 20? ty
At work atm. But first season got rid of 90% of staff and coaches to reduce wages and get a higher standard of coaches, Physio, Anaylist etc in to help players perform better. And that's at all ages I did that! Then set up individual training for every player at the club in the role I would use them in the tactic. Then the best ones I gave tutoring to. Quick summary on transfers-

OUTS till now-

Jhonstone,Romero,Varela,Darmian,Blind,Smalling,Jones,Herrera,Fellaini,Schniederlin,Carrick,Schweinstiger,Young,Januzaj,Mkytarian,
Memphis,Rooney,Wilson,Mata,Zlatan

Ins till now-

Aurier,Ramagnoli,Sanches,Asensio,Lamar,Bernardo,Griezman

Promoted-

Joel,Warren,Tuanzebe,Williams,CBJ,TFM,Periera,Burkart,Chong,Gribbin

Trimmed my squad right down and my wage bill while still having a very good squad!

Starting 11

DDG
Aurier-Bailly-Ramagnoli-Shaw
Sanches-Pogba
Griezmann-Bernardo-Martial
Rashford

Currently looking at this window for a Right footed winger to rotate with Martial and a STR to rotate with Rashford as Burkart is still a bit young yet.

Last edited:
TFF there is few area you should look to improve on next version:

- Defensive free kicks ( terrible )
- Defensive corners ( bad )
- Attacking corners ( decent )

- Both MC position gets very low ratings ( rotated all Man City players there )
- Left FB same as MC and also most goals are conceded from that side ( A. Kolarov and R. Rodriguez )
- Right FB is often out of position ( Zabaleta, Sanga and Stones )
- Striker is often too far from opposition box to make any kind of treat to goal. Also "come deep" dont help, have Aguero and hes not doing anything while Iheanacho have goal per game ration without that "come deep"

Thats my opinion after 20 games on v21.

i think the problem is players not tactic , cuz i tried TFF tactics with city always fail and play with arsenal or man united is very good , city have mental problems and weak players on the other hand i agree with u , defensive corners are bad and attacking corners are bad too i cant understand why strikers too back and can't shoot from the middle , at past fm good tactics there were a lot of good corner tactics shootin from center and easy goal , btw i have this LB problem too if their wingers are strong i always conceded goal from wings , i hope TFF will improve this tactic and make 3AMC

I'm Fulham, the 3rd season

Here's my first game with V21 :O :O :O :O :O

TFF has completely broken the ME :p

fe3f3333.png

In every second thread I'm reading things like "the tactic killed / destroyed the ME"...
remember guys: in those days of FM there is no ME cracking possbile ;).

I'm about to start a new save with OGC Nice - let's see what happens! :)

View attachment 108169

Last edited:
In every second thread I'm reading things like "the tactic killed / destroyed the ME"...
remember guys: in those days of FM there is no ME cracking possbile ;).

Hehe, I was just kidding :p but I'm really impressed with V21

Here's my first 3 matches with it

The results look freaking amazing! :O

ewee222.png

xd333.png

fe3f3333.png

I'm Fulham, the 3rd season

Here's my first game with V21 :O :O :O :O :O

TFF has completely broken the ME :p

fe3f3333.png

I've tried it, tactic is very good certainly one of the best but no one shall say engine is broken until you can get this kind of result consistently with Hull city in first season :p

I used v19, alternating with v20. Wonderful performance. Champion of everything. Phenomenal campaign in the league and champion in the champions league, with a 6-2 win in Man City! Amazing!

As team B and team sub 19 mirror the tactics, I report that the tactics were winning in these inferior leagues, with Athletic Bilbao B and Athletic sub19 winning with their league looses !!!!

That is, I was champion of the first and second Spanish division and more ligasub19.

Now I will start a new season. Is V21 even better than the previous two?

View attachment 108163 View attachment 108161 View attachment 108160
View attachment 108159View attachment 108158View attachment 108157

Guys I may have found a way to improve version 21 defensive wise I noticed allot of strikers were getting poxy goals against me so I upped the defensive line to slightly higher (as a normal line/lower defensive line in my opinion invites more attacks)
Now I have been training defensive positioning as the full backs in this formation are very important/crucial since doing this I have had 5 clean sheets in a row.
The teams were Tottenham 3-0 and Aston Villa 2-0 (very weakened team) Lodagrets 4-0 and the away teams were to tricky enough teams Stoke 0-4 and southampton 0-5 also in the team of the week twice was the full defence
I am arsenal but I would recommend If people wanted to give it a try I am now going to test with the same d line but use attacking movement and see whether its the defensive movement That's Key
Well done again ttf

Played 10 conceded one goal pushing the defensive line to slightly higher does seem to be working would be interested to see if anyone else tries this and or if it works

Guys I may have found a way to improve version 21 defensive wise I noticed allot of strikers were getting poxy goals against me so I upped the defensive line to slightly higher (as a normal line/lower defensive line in my opinion invites more attacks)
Now I have been training defensive positioning as the full backs in this formation are very important/crucial since doing this I have had 5 clean sheets in a row.
The teams were Tottenham 3-0 and Aston Villa 2-0 (very weakened team) Lodagrets 4-0 and the away teams were to tricky enough teams Stoke 0-4 and southampton 0-5 also in the team of the week twice was the full defence
I am arsenal but I would recommend If people wanted to give it a try I am now going to test with the same d line but use attacking movement and see whether its the defensive movement That's Key
Well done again ttf

TFF there is few area you should look to improve on next version:

- Defensive free kicks ( terrible )
- Defensive corners ( bad )
- Attacking corners ( decent )

- Both MC position gets very low ratings ( rotated all Man City players there )
- Left FB same as MC and also most goals are conceded from that side ( A. Kolarov and R. Rodriguez )
- Right FB is often out of position ( Zabaleta, Sanga and Stones )
- Striker is often too far from opposition box to make any kind of treat to goal. Also "come deep" dont help, have Aguero and hes not doing anything while Iheanacho have goal per game ration without that "come deep"

Thats my opinion after 20 games on v21.

here is my stats pf my corner and my defensive corners and from my defensive free kick... hehe i would its amaizng

07119-2055e196-609c-439a-919d-8741d11636ab.png

07119-5294c633-f31e-44b3-8847-d16b36f7cd54.png

07119-f5590212-b5ed-4755-a672-68b2ac91b215.png