Is there a typo in the OP? I see the following:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- AML position: Right Foot – Very Strong/Strong

-- MR position: Right Foot – Very Strong/Strong

Last edited:
lol, DESTROYER thread is closed, but the last ver of it was far better than REAVER XD TFF - what have you done ?! :p

There is a reason why TFF devised the tactic to be in this way and I really applaud him for constantly finding ways to tweak the tactic to achieve perfection without resting on his laurels. Having an AP on the right will bias the attacking moves down that flank and prime your WM, DLF and AM to attack the far post and penalty area for goals. As all of you may have known by now, the cross and far post tap-in is still a very valid strategy even for FM 17. This tactic takes that to the next level and as long as you have really good players in the AP and WM role, you will not stop scoring goals.

Interesting interpretation. Does this mean that cutting in from the right flank is now a bad PPM? I can see how cutting in would decrease the number of crosses flying in from the right.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V20

CHANGES:

- moved AMR to AMCR position and tweaked the role/duty/PIs

- tweaked the passing settings of AMC position

Reaver_V20_Formation.png

did you just change the shape within 24 hours lol

was looking forward to trying v19 with a right footed winger type player on the right, is it much worse than v20?

View attachment 108356View attachment 108355View attachment 108354View attachment 108353View attachment 108352View attachment 108351View attachment 108350View attachment 108349View attachment 108348View attachment 108347

After i've realized that my defense was always got caught out of position, I've done few tweaks on reaver v15.

Summarizing, i've changed MC (d) to BWM (d) and full backs/defenders/DLP specific instructions.

* DLP i untick drible often.

To be honest, results have been very good, so far. First match against Bolivar (1x0) in the middle of the season.

Last edited:
Lol just finished first season with v19 winning the quadruple :) can't wait to see how awesome v20 does on my second season ;)

My problem with this tactics , it's the away matchs... At home , i win 95% of my match but , this is difficult for the away matchs.. I win one match for 4 or 5 loses... Somebody have an explication ? i follow all the instruction..

PS: Sorry i'm french it's difficult for me :)

was looking forward to trying v19 with a right footed winger type player on the right, is it much worse than v20?

Mate, I can say that there's 99.99% probability that V20 is my final tactic for FM17 ;)

I've tried everything already and V20 shows the best results, of course, there's still loses and draws even with a strong team but I see that it gives the best chances on success that you can have in FM17 ;)

Last edited:
V19-V20; there are no teams playing with these lines in the world. Not at all enjoyable.

Mate, I can say that there's 99.99% probability that V20 is my final tactic for FM17 ;)

I've tried everything already and V20 shows the best results, of course, there's still loses and draws even with a strong team but I see that it gives the best chances on success that you can have in FM17 ;)
Mate, last one is impressive. I have tested v20 and I think it is the best tactic definately. Especially, defense is very solid.

If I have centerbacks with superb passing and vision, should I untick "plays shorter passes"?

very promising v20
the only problem in fact I have with all the tactics Ive noticed is the defending set pieces that seem to me to be where most goals come from
also if I was to make a mirror version what would you recommend would it be change lb and rb plus bbm and cmd also amc and lm and put back right

Top man again ttf as always a big fan for two years now