Not having the greatest of luck with V21 either.

I'm Playing with Wisla Krakow. Things was going quite okay with Destroyer, but I decided to try change it up with this new Reaver version as it seemed great, raving comments etc. First two results was fine, then I entered the title-group and only won 1 out of 7 games, dropping from second to third.

I have a weak squad with with few players performing well under pressure, so I don't know what to make of it - those were crucial matches. I'll be pushing for better results in the new season, but maybe I'll try V18 or V19 - the first results have been unconvincing. Was kicked out of the Europa League in the first round by a lithuanian team (!) with a 2-2 result. Never tried that before.

But I'd like to stress that I agree with Stefaan78, TFF is great and I've gotten magical results with the tactics before.

Last edited:
Hi TTF I just finished my test with version 21 it is virtually plug in and play after I did my minor tweak Its to the defensive line I have it slightly higher as I think it invites more attacks with the normal D-line
My results speak for themselves with this movement as the original conceded to many goals

I am Arsenal
the results are as follows
Played 27 24 wins 3 draws 81 scored 10 conceded
The derby/bigger teams I played (not in my opinion bigger)
Tottenhamscum 4-0 home
Liverpool away 0-5 away (hit post 3 times and the mong pulled the p##s in goal still got 7.6 10 ccc)
Man city 2-3 away (gibbs was having an off day along with the Kos aguiro and de bruyene done me with passbacks and corners)
Manure 0- 3 away
Chavski 3-0 Home (hit the post 5 times and cuntios pulled the **** in goal)
Beat allot of teams with my B/ret team
the three draws I got were
West ham 0-0 away
To **** or to coventry 0-0
and scumderand home 1-1

we all get fm days the coventry was my best 11 the rest were silly squads anyway I just thought I'd up date and suggest the d-line higher I use attack movement as strikers need the boost chears again TTF top tactic
T

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V21

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of ML position

- tweaked the dribbling settings of AMCR position

Reaver_21_Formation.png

Guys, I'm observing that the V21 changes significantly improve the tactic's results so I strongly suggest that you go for it.

In V21 AMCR can be left footed or right it has become not that important but I recommend that your player at AMCR position has Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong rating for the weaker foot.

Also, in V21 you need slightly different type player for ACMR position. Soon, I'll update the filters and attributes to reflect the changes.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V22

CHANGES:

- moved DR position to WBR postion and tweaked the role/PIs

Reaver_V22_Fomration.png

Guys, this update brings the tactic's performance at the next level ;)

I observe that the results have improved about 40% with this update so I strongly suggest you go for it.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V22

CHANGES:

- moved DR position to WBR postion and tweaked the role/PIs

Reaver_V22_Fomration.png

Guys, this update brings the tactic's performance at the next level ;)

I observe that the results have improved about 40% with this update so I strongly suggest you go for it.

V20 was working pretty good for me.. but okay, let's try V22 :D

Playing Football Manager is a bit of a dream. If you want to play like Mourinho when you manage the team, like Guardiola or Klopp ... I think tactics are so flawless, but the sequences should not be so strange. TFF is a very good tactician, but you should design tactics in known sequences. I'm sorry for my bad english.

Many people recommend that we test this, so I have now added Reaver V22 to our to-be-tested list :) Please don't change to a new version before we have had a chance to test it, should just be a couple of days (We currently have 70 tactics in our list).

http://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics

Zyndars Leviaphan 8===> this tactic!
Leviaphan very better (H)
all tactics from TTF(all years FM) not good work for me...sorry ^^)

TFF, what type of players we need for WBR position? I guess it's the same as for DR position V21?

I posted earlier about having trouble with V21. Decided to give V22 a go - this is my first game. Hope it continues like this! :)

View attachment 107915

I'm Wisla Kraków and Slask is the current top team (start of my second season).

And my reserves just smacked their opponents 9-1 in their first game with the tactic haha :D

Last edited:
V22 better than v21?

It seems so for me! Just got through my second game with the tactic - this time it's last seasons champions (Legia) that the lads beat, not as convincing as the first game at all - but I didn't manage to beat them last season, they were toying the league. So this is great! :)

Double goalscorer Banik is a 17-year old club regen btw. (Edit: not true apparently :D)

View attachment 107905

Last edited:
It seems so for me! Just got through my second game with the tactic - this time it's last seasons champions (Legia) that the lads beat, not as convincing as the first game at all - but I didn't manage to beat them last season, they were toying the league. So this is great! :)

Double goalscorer Banik is a 17-year old club regen btw.

View attachment 1100609

Michał Banik is not a regen :)
mate, could you do a screenshot with tactic and choosen squad, i'm struggling with Zachara