0711c-e699bd7a-583d-4e74-983b-bd3f15d2da8d.png

can you screen shot your tactic please so I can see which players you use in each position

thanks mate, been wanting to try athletico for a while

tw mate, yeah they a good team, but not a bug squad cuz many players are out for loan, i will try next season to get a better striker and amc, and of course will use some of my loan players, i got some prety good young players

tw mate, yeah they a good team, but not a bug squad cuz many players are out for loan, i will try next season to get a better striker and amc, and of course will use some of my loan players, i got some prety good young players

just loaded up. only got 4 mill to spend so bought toni lato, carlos soler and brahim diaz. only got a small squad so the first 2 will get some games. a few good youngsters expiring in 12 months so hopefully be able to pick them up

can someone explain how they can be inserted in the opponent's instructions in a machine without having to enter it manually each time before each game? thank you

thanks, man, I have done as you say, but before games I still have to enter them by hand because they are not automatically put

You don't see them before matches because you need to change the view to see them

Push this button and you'll see them

exp11.png

exmp22.png

Last edited:
V22 is mixed for me. I'm playing as boreham wood in my first season, we have scored the most goals in the league but also conceded the most.

Almost every game is ending up amongst the scorline of a 4-2 or 3-2.

I'd much rather have a tactic where i win 1-0 everygame.

All the goals conceded are coming from the right, probably because the wingback is nowhere to be seen while defending.

Maybe have 2 wide midfielders and see how that works? @TFF

To Tzahy
Gameiro with PPM "likes to try beat offside trap" is good ?

To Tzahy
Gameiro with PPM "likes to try beat offside trap" is good ?

hey mate, its a bad ppm, but he is doing a very good job. next year i will try to get a better striker

Yet again, season 3 offers me a lucky surprise with V22. Just when I was about to complain that my team cannot progress, because no really great players want to join a Belgian club and I have to play with a bunch of average joes despite having tons of money.. this happens.

View attachment 107542

Yet again, season 3 offers me a lucky surprise with V22. Just when I was about to complain that my team cannot progress, because no really great players want to join a Belgian club and I have to play with a bunch of average joes despite having tons of money.. this happens.

View attachment 1100986
Instant results or playing the Games?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk