Hey tzahy have you tried raising the def line to slightly higher Im doing it and having unreal results

0711d-1ef2b388-b309-442a-a330-da174a279901.png

and we did it
0711d-b42b78e2-f1a7-4cf3-ab9b-1cca3e7b3c45.png

currently testing with Leyton Orient in the Prem League .....currently in 19th position and decided to try v22.... in 2 games i won 2-0 (vs Bournemouth) and lost 4- 0 (Away to tottenham) ....

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V23

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of ML position

Little update on my Leverkusen save. So far after 6 games sitting top scoring 17 only conceding 1. Also sitting top of my CL group after 2 matches.

some results

Beat Spurs 0-4, Wolfsburg 1-4, Darmstadt 0-5, RBL 5-1

Going well so far playing some great stuff. Hernandez and Brandt and Calhanoglu all banging them in. Surprised really how well it's worked from the off as I had like a 4m transfer budget and a pretty unbalanced team. Signed only a few loan players and had to sell a few to raise cash for wages for better coaches and contracts for my top players. Will post report at end of first season. :)

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V24

THE FILTERS, PPMS AND ATTRIBUTES HAVE BEEN UPDATED (THERE ARE CHANGES FOR MCL POSITION)

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCL position

Reaver_V24_Formation.png

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V24

THE FILTERS, PPMS AND ATTRIBUTES HAVE BEEN UPDATED (THERE ARE CHANGES FOR MCL POSITION)

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCL position

Reaver_V24_Formation.png

It's going great with Valencia :)

dwdwd3333.png

V24oo00111.png

V24oo00222.png

Last edited:
Quick question... how important is it for the MCL to be left footed and MCR to be right footed please? I am Palace and have Ledley and Cabaye and wanted to play Ledley as the defensive player and Cabaye as the AP....

Guys, I've updated the tactic(tweaked the width settings of WBR position) and renamed it.

From now there'll be 2 versions of the tactic: Attacking and Defensive

I bit later I'll explain when to use each version(I'm updatign the OP right now).

REAVER ( ATTACKING )

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF REAVER ( ATTACKING ) V1

Reaver_V24_Formation.png

REAVER ( DEFENSIVE )

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF REAVER ( DEFENSIVE ) V1

Reaver_Defensive_V1.png

Guys, the reason why I made Defensive version of the tactic is because I found that some AI teams uses approaches that could deliver a lot of troubles if you use V24.

I'll explain everything in details later.