Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

1100600_20200226194955_1.png

1100600_20200226195010_1.png

The tactic is very good with my Southampton. I`ve tried a few tweaks when i desperatly need a goal, but i havnt found a effective one.
My current tweak is to use max on width and tempo, plus attacking mode. Any suggestions?

View attachment 487442
View attachment 487443

The tactic is very good with my Southampton. I`ve tried a few tweaks when i desperatly need a goal, but i havnt found a effective one.
My current tweak is to use max on width and tempo, plus attacking mode. Any suggestions?
I dont change nothing usualy just use shouts get creative and push forward and last 20 minute concentrate if you have narrow lead

14 In row my friend,best tactic on FM 2020 until now ? Strikers scoring for fun?

Football Manager 2020 27.02.2020. 17_59_11.png
Football Manager 2020 27.02.2020. 17_59_34.png

I started a new save with Birmingham signed ivan toney to play along side jutkiewicz and they have scored 47 goals between them and its only the start of december

Won the league in the 2nd year with Frankfurt, Using Weghorst and Ajorque as my 2 TM and Brewster and Esposito as the AF. I want to upgrade the TM.

Went on a good unbeaten run at the start of the season for 10 games and 11 game unbeaten run at the end of the season as well.

Overall i like this tactic very much

Attachments

• Frankfurt league.png
    Frankfurt league.png
    379.6 KB · Views: 355
  • Frankfurt team screen.png
    Frankfurt team screen.png
    491.8 KB · Views: 412
  • Frankfurt player stats.png
    Frankfurt player stats.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 470
  • Frankfurt results 1.png
    Frankfurt results 1.png
    454.9 KB · Views: 355
  • Frankfurt results 2.png
    Frankfurt results 2.png
    332.5 KB · Views: 388
Is it working good with small teams,is it posible to win title instantly.

looks very good with stronger teams

Is it working good with small teams,is it posible to win title instantly.

looks very good with stronger teams
I am sure its possible!After I finish my save with Inter I will test it with smaller clubs trying to win titlle instantly

Well this is not a strong team and im pretty happy with the results and defiantly overachieved with a poor squad in terms of premier league. I had to bring in 3 players for this tactic as they where lacking a Right Winger and i wanted cover for Mousset and McBurnie who both turned out to be rubbish. I highly recommended Ajorque as the TM with better player around him he would have got more than 18 premier league goals. The other striker was 18 year old Daramy who i got in january becuase Mousset and McBurnie were not scoring.

Very Happy With Outcome

Attachments

• Sheff Utd Results 1.png
    Sheff Utd Results 1.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 332
  • Sheff Utd Player Stats.png
    Sheff Utd Player Stats.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Sheff Utd league.png
    Sheff Utd league.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Sheff Utd Results 2.png
    Sheff Utd Results 2.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Sheff Utd Results 3.png
    Sheff Utd Results 3.png
    107 KB · Views: 322
  • Sheff Utd Team Screen.png
    Sheff Utd Team Screen.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Well this is not a strong team and im pretty happy with the results and defiantly overachieved with a poor squad in terms of premier league. I had to bring in 3 players for this tactic as they where lacking a Right Winger and i wanted cover for Mousset and McBurnie who both turned out to be rubbish. I highly recommended Ajorque as the TM with better player around him he would have got more than 18 premier league goals. The other striker was 18 year old Daramy who i got in january becuase Mousset and McBurnie were not scoring.

Very Happy With Outcome
I will start soon with low quality team also in premier league,will se how will go!

I will start soon with low quality team also in premier league,will se how will go!

I tried to use as much of the original team as possible and over load it with world class players.

I might give it a go with my beloved newcaste next and see if I can drag the magpies to the top of the prem. With no transfers this time.

I tried to use as much of the original team as possible and over load it with world class players.

I might give it a go with my beloved newcaste next and see if I can drag the magpies to the top of the prem. With no transfers this time.
Its realy hard without transfers as for every tactic you need to have right players to success!For example here is mandatory to have fullbacks with decent throw ins,solid wingers and good target man with decent pace to gain maximum from this tactic,also is important to have decent back up for every position because during the season if you want to fight for title you mush have back up players who can step in when needed!

I dont know why this tactic doesn't have the credit it deserves.
Having a lot of fun in French Ligue 1 with FC Nantes :

Capture d’écran 2020-02-29 à 22.26.44.png

Capture d’écran 2020-02-29 à 22.27.20.png

Capture d’écran 2020-02-29 à 22.27.49.png

And another with SC Toulon, smallest team of french 3rd tier :

Capture d’écran 2020-02-29 à 22.22.34.png

i tired it with Newcastle and i was 2nd for a short while then the injury's started to pile up and just went from bad to worse and i gave up hahaby end of january i needed to spend so i gave up and going back to my Frankfurt save now.

This tactic does deserve more credit

just finished my first season with Birmingham got promoted as champions with 118 points.juke got 45 goals in all comps with toney grabbing 33,hogan 16 and Bellingham 10 using oh nikola zigic tactic