Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

Started a new save with Boro so I could give this tactic a try. Won 9 & lost 1 of the 1st 10 games but in the last 6 games, I’ve drew 4, won 1 & lost 1. The CM position is the 1 I’m struggling to get any joy with currently.

Started a new save with Boro so I could give this tactic a try. Won 9 & lost 1 of the 1st 10 games but in the last 6 games, I’ve drew 4, won 1 & lost 1. The CM position is the 1 I’m struggling to get any joy with currently.
#Be patient - the CM position is a tricky one. I have Lovro Majer there, who is a GOD. One suggestion is to find a creative, hard working player who has excellent crossing and set pieces and stick him on corners and fks. I found that a big help.

someone like tonali maybe,this is my team at the moment let me know what you think

gk-butland/rossbach
rb-colin/justin
lb-Pedersen/hickey/seddon
cb-roberts/dean
cb-onguene/kenneh
rm-bela/xadas
lm-bellingham/kishna
cm-tonali/crowley
cm-sangare/cuisance/sunjic
tm-juke/omrani
fc-Esposito/arp/daramy

someone like tonali maybe,this is my team at the moment let me know what you think

gk-butland/rossbach
rb-colin/justin
lb-Pedersen/hickey/seddon
cb-roberts/dean
cb-onguene/kenneh
rm-bela/xadas
lm-bellingham/kishna
cm-tonali/crowley
cm-sangare/cuisance/sunjic
tm-juke/omrani
fc-Esposito/arp/daramy

Looks very good. You have an embarrassment of riches in attacking forward position. I reckon Juke and Daramy would work best, but I guess you'll find out. Xadas is more of an inverted winger as is Bellingham - I might consider retraining Bellingham to RM and getting a new LM.

was thinking of that .I think players like sunjic and Crowley don't really fit .but I need the squad depth for this first season omrani has started well covering for the juke because he is injued .long term I think Esposito will fill that role,kishna is a bit hit and miss not sure to sell him or not and but a better lm.do you change anything when playing the big teams like liverpool man utd etc

FFS game corrupted 2nd time what the **** is going on.going to start again and learn what happened in previous save will update soon

Gonna test with Deportivo La Coruna in Spanish second division. Only problem is that I don't really have a targetman..

Gonna test with Deportivo La Coruna in Spanish second division. Only problem is that I don't really have a targetman..

You definitely need a target man. Try to find one even on loan. Look for Strength over 12, pace over 10, heading over 14, jumping over 14 and finishing over 12.

2022 season CRAZY - not bad for a ****** squad eh :p
Charity shield - winners
League Cup - winners
Premier League - winners
FA CUP - winners
Champions League - winners

Attachments

• season 3 comps.png
    season 3 comps.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 501
  • season 3 end.png
    season 3 end.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 582
PALERMO Road to glory Season one! Serie D
Media prediction was First place but still amazing record!
Looking forward to bring this Sicilian club where belongs!
Forza Palermo! Forza Sicilia!

Football Manager 2020 26.03.2020. 14_17_00.png

Football Manager 2020 26.03.2020. 14_19_20.png

Football Manager 2020 26.03.2020. 14_19_34.png

Great stuff!
Yeah,for me best overall tactic currently,simple, powerull,brilliant defence,and most importatant thing for me that strikers SCORING GOALS!!!I have tested many and only this giving incredible results with every team that I have managed!

so the set piece routines have been updated or is it still better to for example use TFF routines?