Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success

Great work! What tactics are using pal?

TBH'S Assymetric!

I got a bit carried away last night and i'm now into April. Would you all like one big update or keep it to the monthly ones?

Okay , i'm just going to finish the season and then have one big update. That okay?

Did you gain promotion?
Shame about getting sacked from Fulham, made me start a Fulham save :)

Not revealing anything until the update , that would ruin the story ;)

Tonight hopefully , it's taking awhile lots of results to cover. Before 9 i'm hoping!

End of Season Update:
Tranmere_Rovers_FC.png

Tranmere 2-0 Newcastle
View attachment 218249
A poor performance and we got the result that we deserved. Newcastle have been the dominating force in the championship this year and taught us a lesson. They played some lovely football and we were awestruck and in truth, failed to cause any problems for them.

Ipswich 1-1 Tranmere
View attachment 218250
A good recovery after the defeat to Newcastle. Really pleased with how we played in this fixture. Nice pass and move football and some very nice counter-attacking moves that just lacked a finishing touch.

Tranmere 2-2 Swansea
View attachment 218251
I’m slightly frustrated at this result. I really thought we could of won here. We looked far superior than Swansea. Still , i’m happy with a point. Coming to the closing stage of the Season i just want to keep the defeats to a minimum.

Watford 2-3 Tramere
View attachment 218252
A quality performance away from home against a good Watford side. If we played like this every game we would have no problems against any team. Our slick passing caused alot of problems for the Watford defence.

Southampton 1-3 Tranmere
View attachment 218253
Another fantastic victory away from home. Southampton had a fair chunk of the possession but weren’t nearly as dangerous as we were. The scoreline could of been doubled easy. Really good game.

Tranmere 1-1 Sheffield United.
View attachment 218259
A good even game here. Result is justified by the the performance on the two teams. Cancelling each other out. Both sets of fans will be happy. I can’t complain , we had our positives.

Bristol City 0-1 Tranmere
View attachment 218265
We brought the battle to Ashton gate , in front of a good crowd of Bristol fans. Our attacking movement was simply phenomenal but we lacked composure in front of goal , blazing the ball over the bar on many occasions. Important 3 points.

Tranmere 3-0 QPR
View attachment 218264
A sublime team effort against a team who is really struggling at the bottom end of the table this year. We simply blew them away with our midfield magic goals coming from all areas of the pitch. Very pleasing performance.

Reading 1-1 Tranmere
View attachment 218263
We were very lucky to escape the Madejski Stadium with a point in the bag. Reading were very good on the ball and caused us a lot of problems at the back , but we managed to hold them back. We seemed to be over confident from the last performance/

Tranmere 3-1 Nottingham Forest
View attachment 218262
A unbelievable performance from the team here. Totally dominated Nottingham , controlled the game. Dictated the tempo. Our overall game was a joy to watch , great passing , lovely finishing and the defending was good , bar the own goal.

Sheffield Wednesday 0-0 Tranmere
View attachment 218261
Again, we showed complacency and showed no signs of determination. Really annoyed at this result. A team we should really be beating had us on the run for periods of the match.

Norwich 1-1 Tranmere
View attachment 218260
A fantastic draw away from home against league leaders Norwich. Our performance wasn’t great , but we did what we had to do to keep Norwich at bay , some really good defending from the 2 centre Backs. A tough game away from home , delighted with a point.

Tranmere 3-3 Sunderland
View attachment 218257
A tasty fixture. Game of the season in my opinion, for the neutral fan anyway. Attacking football was lovely to watch. We had double to attempts Sunderland had so we really should of buried this game , but we couldn’t finish it and we suffered at the hands of Sunderland.

Tranmere 1-1 Peterborough
View attachment 218258
Another fixture we really should be winning. We lacked composure in the final 3rd again , something which has plagued us all year. We held the ball well , and played some lovely football splitting their defence open quite alot. Good performance , poor result.

Burnley 0-4 Tranmere
View attachment 218256
I gave the team the hairdrier treatment after the game against peterborough and it seemed to work. Our finishing was quality today , any chance we got we challenged the keeper or caused some sort of difficulty for the Burnley back four. 4 great goals and the all important 3 points and clean sheet.

Tranmere 2-0 Cardiff
View attachment 218254
A game which we fairly dominated. Cardiff were quiet most of the match and didn’t really disrupt our free-flowing football. Everyone was getting involved and looked to be enjoying themselves.

Preston 2-2 Tranmere
View attachment 218255
The final game of the season. I was hoping for another win to show the fans that we can really cause problems next year, but didn’t get the result i hoped for. I did get some positives out of the game , we showed some lovely pass-and-move sessions and caused alot of problems for Preston. A draw isn’t a disaster. Final game of a season to remember for Tranmere fans!

View attachment 218266View attachment 218267View attachment 218268

************************************​
I have played a few National games but i have another update for that later because i have the WCQ qualifiers coming up and ill do them all in one.​

Last edited:
Only 5 points on a play-off spot! Thats good going mate, hopefully with a few more decent signings you can really challenge for promotion next season, keep up the good work!

:)

finally caught up! you are doing a great job , keep it up

Another update coming this evening i hope!

Please , let me know if theirs anything you think can make this story more interesting. Will i look to leave Tranmere if the oppurtunity arises? How long should i stay at Canada? Should i take Tranmere to the Premier League and Canada to some silverware?

I also have big news to show , regarding the regen i had last year if you remember him Lloyd Hughes... He was playing for stoke , but moved to a bigger club for a massive fee. I'll show you guys later in the update!

Nice story, I've read it all and just keep going with it however you want to, tbh! Also, Stoke must be blooody rich on your save!

31 and a half million wow
190,000 quid a week double wow
Played for Stoke and Tranmere triple wow

Nice story, I've read it all and just keep going with it however you want to, tbh! Also, Stoke must be blooody rich on your save!

Thanks man! Haha , nah they sold him to Liverpool for that price. They bought him for about 5million off me.

You got some serious money to spend after that transfer now mate?

You got some serious money to spend after that transfer now mate?

Nah man , i sold him 2 years ago to Stoke for 5million or so.
Stoke sold him to liverpool for that price. Sorry for the confusion.