Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success

Just read all 16 pages

Quite an interesting story. I liked how the wonderkid snubbed Fulham to stay with you but unfortunately he left.

I was about to get automatically promoted in League 2 with Shrewsbury but i choked and lost the last game of the season and had to go into the playoffs. I didnt think I had a chance but we pulled it out somehow.

My point being dont lose the faith just yet.

Just so you guys know , i got a crash dump. Hopefully its just a once off and doesn't ruin the story, i have to load up that last save which was before the last game of the season, so if i win i could get automatic promotion depending on other team results so a few chances might have happened.

DGlover - Thanks man , i'm not too worried , i'm very confident of getting promoted through play offs or not , i just wanted to finish the season as champions or runners up.

Seano... i would have sold that regen if i would be you. It had to happen especially your with a lower league club. You should have sold him with a high Future Transfer Fee so you would end up with a lot of money. Otherwise... nice job and keep it up.

Crash Dump Changes:
My last save before the crash dump was right before the Brighton match, and is the only match will change. If things go my way , i’ll get second spot and the automatic promotion if not i’ll be going through the Playoffs again.

Final Game of the Season:

Bright and Hove Albion 0-1 Tranmere Rovers
View attachment 214232
A poor match to tell the truth , both teams were a bit poor. A wonderful strike from Jiloan Hamad was the only game of the game, and earns Tranmere the 3 points and a clean sheet which could effect the result of the promotions on Goal Difference.
Good for me , both Millwall and Sheffield Dropped points in their final game my three points sent me above them into the second sutomatic promotion spot. Delighted to be playing the Championship considering this time last season we were in the Relegation battle!

View attachment 214233

A fantastic year! A big summer ahead of me , need to get rid of dead wood and bring in new faces in order to compete in the championship next year , really don’t want to fall down after all our hard work this season.​

Good luck in the Championship. Try doing a double of sorts if you can and get Tranmere into the Prem. And it's a nice chance for you to take revenge of Fulham, should they still be there. :p

Good luck in the Championship. Try doing a double of sorts if you can and get Tranmere into the Prem. And it's a nice chance for you to take revenge of Fulham, should they still be there. :p

Thats another weird story , you can see in my screen shot of the table of last year , Fulham getting relegated, but they weren't in the Championship at all this season. Something most of stopped one of the teams who got promoted , joining the premier league? Weird. And they finished 9th this year and are in Europe again.

If anyone can suggest any players for me to improve my squad then post away , i have around 2million to spent , maybe more when it comes to July when i get my budgets.

Thats another weird story , you can see in my screen shot of the table of last year , Fulham getting relegated, but they weren't in the Championship at all this season. Something most of stopped one of the teams who got promoted , joining the premier league? Weird. And they finished 9th this year and are in Europe again.

Weird. Another bug of sorts?

As for players, try loaning from parent clubs-or in general any Prem clubs, and look out for freebies who may be willing to negotiate. Especially those with international experience. They'll be damned helpful in your hunt for survival. And if they've still got half of their peak selves in them, then it'll be great.

Can't think of any specific names though

If anyone can suggest any players for me to improve my squad then post away , i have around 2million to spent , maybe more when it comes to July when i get my budgets.

I love Tom Bradshaw. He did very well in League 2 and he was only 19. He has had a bright start to our League 1 campaign. He is a Wales u21 player for Shrewsbury

Superb work Seano in getting to the Championship!

Best tip I have, is try and get good free's first, then keep big cash for January if you are really struggling.

Thanks guys! I'm going to try and get an update up tonight.

The most convenient crash dump I have seen on FM. I can't wait to see you play Fulham hopefully a cup tie next year.;)

The most convenient crash dump I have seen on FM. I can't wait to see you play Fulham hopefully a cup tie next year.;)

Yeah i know right? I was confident for the playoffs though so either way im pretty sure i'd be in the championship!

Update won't be up until tomorrow , been quite a busy day!

ive got a bit of a problem lads. My Laptops charger is goosed and so is the battery so until i get them fixed i won't have any updates.

Just read through the whole story. Unlucky about getting sacked from Fulham, but done a great job at Tranmere, especially in the year just gone :)

great story, just read all the way through. Shame I'm halfway through my Sheffield United season, i'd love to do a story onit. some are too detailed. yours is down to the point and a good read. I'll be following!

This story will be on hold for a few weeks i think , still no battery or charger. But i assure you it will be back!

Attention!

This story will be resuming next week, My new laptop charger was dispatched this morning so hopefully i'll have it for monday!