Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Zlatan Imbrahimovic

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other, Please State

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult one. Pazzini? Gilardino? Mario Gomez? These are outlandish suggestions, I know, and maybe not United quality, but I reckon SAF won't buy anyone. Either way, I'll trust his judgement, because he's done it before and he'll do it again.

well in a price tag of 5m next summer i say sanogo young talent see hwo good he really is beside we all ready got rooney replacemeant in hernandez
Have you actually ever watched Sanogo play? FM isn't real life.

Sanogo isn't even in Auxerre's first team.
Also, Hernandez will not be ready to replace Rooney in January/August.

He'll need at minimum another season in Premier League

and also ozil i would give my left ******** for united to sign him, just dont hold me to my word

There is one man for this:

Diego ForlanThe man who couldn't hit a cow's rump with a banjo let alone shoot United to the title.

alan shearer??? oh wait he's already turned you down once and retired now! haha

twice actually - he chose blackburn over united when leaving southampton :'(

probably best for the prem that he never went to United cos we would've been unstoppable

Rooney - 7 Games 1 Goal

N'Gog - 12 Games 7 Goals

:wub:

Just had to throw that in there...

I can't see Rooney leaving United to join another Premiership club - just doesn't make any sense unless it was on the Webster ruling but for me it would have to be a big foreign team, most likely being Real Madrid... if he did go Madrid I'd imagine Benzema would be offered aswell due to there past Interest..

Last edited:
There's only one possible replacement... Carlton Cole.

Or Perch and Best.

alan shearer??? oh wait he's already turned you down once and retired now! haha

When he turned us down for the first time we got Eric 'The King' Cantona.

Second time we got 20LEGEND. Both worked in our favor :)

I don;t think Ferguson will buy anyone to replace him as he has got a good striker in Berbs and great potential in the likes of Macheda, Welbeck and Hernandez and also he has a back-up in Owen and Bebe

we're still in October.. there's a long time for Roonehh to hit form and become happy again at United.

Pato - young, quick, good with his feet and pretty well rounded. Not sure if if would suit the prem though.

Aguero - similar thing to Pato to be honest but may be more likely to move to United from Athletico.

Hulk - only seen him in 5 or 6 games myself, looks quick and strong

Dzeko - tall strong and can finish, if United had the money he would be a good option

Benzema - I've never been a huge fan of him, but must be pretty good to be bought by Madrid for 26 (?) million. Ferguson has looked at bringing him in before. Swap deal with madrid may hurt Fergusons pride after selling some of his biggest stars to Real over the last few years.

Giuseppe Rossi? Cassano? Vucinic? Jovetic? I reckon the last two might cut it at United.

Rooney swapped for Benzema.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

We'll swap him for Samaras btw.

Giuseppe Rossi? Cassano? Vucinic? Jovetic? I reckon the last two might cut it at United.
i would love jovetic, awesome player and only 19. fiorentina are in a mess without him. but also would like Llorente. Equally he may not even sign anyone. long way till jan and even longer to the summer.

might go for darren bent proven pl scorer

I certainly wouldnt cry if we signed Bent tbh. good proven player, who if given a chance would score.

Why when talking about replacing wayne do we always look at foreigners when we have english players who scores goals in bent or a defoe. Even look at an english playermaker/winger in Ashley Young.

out of the options though ideally i would like to see torres. but really come on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back