Results day 2011.

Dunc + Chemicals is surely a deadly combination.

Indeed.

Never did my A-Levels, decided to go into college at 16 rather than stay in school. Best decision I made, although my tutor said I should do A Levels and go to Uni.

Good Luck to all BTW, I remember having a horrible feeling when I got my GCSE results, thankfully I passed 9, only failed RE XD

Which exam board are you on for Maths?
Edexcel.
Got an A in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and a B in Biology, 2 marks off an A.
Not quite good enough for Manchester sadly but I've got into Lancaster.

Edexcel.

I did Edexcel as well. I accidentally forgot to do the 8 mark differentiation question on C3, saw it with a couple of minutes left and rushed it, panicked thing I'd done it wrong and did it again and left 2 answers (Both methods were correct) yet I have a feeling they gave me zero for it. Sigh. At least I still got my A.

Lancaster is nice for Physics anyway, what was your Manchester offer? A*AA?

finished with a CDD, because of last years results. I'd have got CCC if it wasn't for my bad results last year, which would have got me into Lincoln to study Sports Business Management, instead, I fell 40 points short. So I'm off to Burnley Football Club to study Football Business and Marketing, actually looks incredibly good!

finished with a CDD, because of last years results. I'd have got CCC if it wasn't for my bad results last year, which would have got me into Lincoln to study Sports Business Management, instead, I fell 40 points short. So I'm off to Burnley Football Club to study Football Business and Marketing, actually looks incredibly good!

Burnley, yuck ;)

Well done man - main thing is you enjoy it and you come out of it with something to do.

Congratulations for those who got what they were aiming for.

I did Edexcel as well. I accidentally forgot to do the 8 mark differentiation question on C3, saw it with a couple of minutes left and rushed it, panicked thing I'd done it wrong and did it again and left 2 answers (Both methods were correct) yet I have a feeling they gave me zero for it. Sigh. At least I still got my A.

Lancaster is nice for Physics anyway, what was your Manchester offer? A*AA?
Yeah, A*AA. Wish I didn't suck so bad at interviews. If I'd made a good impression at the Manchester interview I could have got an AAA offer.

Just finished Y10 so going into my final year. When i get back i will find out my Histroy and Geography controlled assessment results and my chemistry and food tech proper exam results .

Is it true Royal Mail do a special delivery and post your results out tonight? Or are my sources very much incorrect?

Burnley, yuck ;)

Well done man - main thing is you enjoy it and you come out of it with something to do.

Congratulations for those who got what they were aiming for.

I thought I'd get that sort of reply haha, I'm not bothered about the place, just the course itself looks brilliant. My lectures and so on all take place at Burnley's ground, so that'll be an experience, and I could get an internship with a Premier League club during my course.

Edexcel.

That's a blessing if you ask me.

I done BND Media, got my results about a month ago... i got Merit, Merit, Pass, and i just got accepted into Teeside Uni this morning :D

Yeah, A*AA. Wish I didn't suck so bad at interviews. If I'd made a good impression at the Manchester interview I could have got an AAA offer.

Wish I didn't fail my first year so I could apply to more places than those in extra. :(

I got all A*!! Accepted into Oxford, too!

Awesome. Course?

CCCE in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths. Pretty much speared any hope of applying for Vet courses. :'(

CCCE in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths. Pretty much speared any hope of applying for Vet courses. :'(

AS results I take it? Well you don't have to declare them as far as I can remember so just re-take next year and work your *** off to get the results you need.