Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

right sorry about the late reply been out with my kids at the zoo. How do I post you my tactic?

I think you should be able to attach it to a msg you send to my inbox. If no,try uploading it to a file hosting website then posting the link in a message to me.

I think you should be able to attach it to a msg you send to my inbox. If no,try uploading it to a file hosting website then posting the link in a message to me.

**** it I might just post it. I ain't completely happy with it. The centre midfielders are more better but forwards ain't scoring as much. So I might need help on this one. OP will be updating now

**** it I might just post it. I ain't completely happy with it. The centre midfielders are more better but forwards ain't scoring as much. So I might need help on this one. OP will be updating now

Not to worry mate, was gna say it's probably easier just uploading it.

Right, just did a test with your 4231 deep AP tactic. It's a good tactic i suppose, it was certainly winning games, however, with the team i tested it with (man utd) i expected more from the style of play and certainly more goals. That said, i stopped the testing early as i could see early on it wasn't as impressive as your deep 442. The tactic was quite stable and i certainly wasn't conceding many goals, but there were a few things in the set up of the tactic which i felt stopped me from reaching the high expectations set from your 442.

I feel like the AF shouldn't be tight marking, as he is the sole striker in the tactic so to him him marking opposition is counterproductive, you really want him linking up play and finding holes in the defensive line to run onto a through ball. The AF also runs with the ball a bit too much and should run from deep more instead. I know some 4231s have the striker drop deep and pull the defenders so that the ball can be released from the oncoming/overlapping wingers, but your wingers are set as advanced playmakers anyway so they weren't doing this in the tactic.

The defensive set up was fine, no issues here, perhaps tweak the full backs to a support role so they don't bomb forward as much and congest the final third. The two dms i like, i just feel like we can be more efficient here, one sitting back like an anchor man marking the space and distributing passes(think carrick in real life) and the other being a deep lying ball winner effectively who joins the attack sometimes but only to give a short simple pass to the more creative/attacking players.

The AP was fine. The wingers could perhaps forget about tight marking and instead run from deep more, if the dm's were set in the way i suggested i feel it would make up for the lack of defensive instructions im suggesting you give the wingers.

So that's it, overall i actually won all my friendlies and the 6 league games (including cup and champions league) i played, and lost one league game to spurs. It's a good tactic, it will do a job with the right team, but it's certainly not a great tactic, and by no means at the same standard as your 442 deep. Hope this helps, i don't even expect you to use these suggestions tbh, its just feedback really. personally i think it's more worth the time developing the 442 deep which i see you have done. I'll get round to that latest one soon.

All the best mate, and cheers for the good tactics.

Your 424 seems to work better away with it I beat AC Milan 3-0 and Another team 6-0 but my 2 other games 3-2 and 2-1 at home nevertheless great tactic!

I've tried the 4-2-4 tweak in my Barcelona save. I'm at the end of the season and I've only tried it for 3 games but so far played 3 won 2 with 14 goals for and 3 against. The 3 against were in the final of the Champions League against Man U, but it was ok as I won 4-3.

Oh by the way Tony Watt scored a hattrik in the final as the dlf. One of the best strikers in the game.

Not yet as I only played 3 games with it. I'll give it 10 games or so into next season. Tony Watt was just a general point or any tactic, great value forward 2.5/3 million and scores loads.

Here are some pics with my new and final version of the deep 4-2-4 some outstanding results so far. If results are coming like this i'll be releasing the tactic some point tomorrow morning. Also my OP will be revamped

Here are some pics with my new and final version of the deep 4-2-4 some outstanding results so far. If results are coming like this i'll be releasing the tactic some point tomorrow morning. Also my OP will be revamped

These results look fantastic, can't wait for this! It's scoring goals, creating cccs and the possession looks impressive too. Should be set to outdo the original in terms of goals scored too. Fingers crossed it holds up, I'll be the first to download this aha.

Was just doing another test of your 424 original actually, just wanted to make sure it was THAT good before i started a long term save with it aha

Btw do you play your game with a custom database update?

These results look fantastic, can't wait for this! It's scoring goals, creating cccs and the possession looks impressive too. Should be set to outdo the original in terms of goals scored too. Fingers crossed it holds up, I'll be the first to download this aha.

Was just doing another test of your 424 original actually, just wanted to make sure it was THAT good before i started a long term save with it aha

Btw do you play your game with a custom database update?

Yeah I use the LFCmarshall summer update. Gonna carry on with my save now hopefully I get the same results as last night lol

updated op rushed coz off out now to organise our wedding. New tactic uploaded along with screenshots. Please leave feedback good or bad. Cheers