Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

In the 4-2-4, do you recommend left footer on the left or vice versa or doesn't it matter?

so far I've only tried left footer on the the left and right footer on the right. But I don't think it matters

Just updated the opening post. Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 DM Tweak is ready for download. DMC's should be a lot better scoring goals and providing assists. Please try out and leave feedback

so far I've only tried left footer on the the left and right footer on the right. But I don't think it matters
Haven't you played Bernard and Young on te left who are right footed?

Just updated the opening post. Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 DM Tweak is ready for download. DMC's should be a lot better scoring goals and providing assists. Please try out and leave feedback
What did you change and can I see a ss of the new player instructions

Haven't you played Bernard and Young on te left who are right footed?

sorry that was for the players who play up front, but yeah ideally you want right footer on the left and left footer on the right. i'll post screenshots of the dm's in a minute

Managed to get fm13 on my dads laptop can you post the 4231 AP for me to test mate

You can move one dm, in place cm? will it work?

if anyone is using the new 4-2-4 tweak, please could you post screenshots that would be great

Okay, started using this tactic with chelsea now.

I have lewandowski playing just in behind soldado. I have hazard (right footed) and lamela (left footed) on the wings, I was just wondering what sides i should play them?

Similar question for the dms, I have sandro and mata retrained to play dm (though i do have gustavo aswell. Mata is left footed and sandro is right footed, is it important which side i play them in the dm spot?

Sorry for anyone that thinks im trying to be spoon fed, but the tactic creator clearly had an idea of what style of players were needed for each position in the making of this tactic.

Okay, started using this tactic with chelsea now.

I have lewandowski playing just in behind soldado. I have hazard (right footed) and lamela (left footed) on the wings, I was just wondering what sides i should play them?

Similar question for the dms, I have sandro and mata retrained to play dm (though i do have gustavo aswell. Mata is left footed and sandro is right footed, is it important which side i play them in the dm spot?

Sorry for anyone that thinks im trying to be spoon fed, but the tactic creator clearly had an idea of what style of players were needed for each position in the making of this tactic.

you ain't been spoon fed mate lol. For inside forwards right foot left side, left foot right side. and in DM position left on left and right on right, my personal opinion. Hope that helps

anyone had the chance to use the new tweak 4-2-4 Dm, great to have some screenshots

First 4 games with the 4231 AP Tactic:
3-1 Win vs Galatasary
1-10 Win vs some bad team
1-7 Win vs some bad team
And then...
0-2 Loose to Napoli :( really disappointed but on the other hand Florenzi has scored 7 goals in 4 games 3 in the 10-1 win as AMC and 4 in 7-1 Win as the AML

First 4 games with the 4231 AP Tactic:
3-1 Win vs Galatasary
1-10 Win vs some bad team
1-7 Win vs some bad team
And then...
0-2 Loose to Napoli :( really disappointed but on the other hand Florenzi has scored 7 goals in 4 games 3 in the 10-1 win as AMC and 4 in 7-1 Win as the AML

that 4-2-3-1 AP hasn't been fully tested, what team are you? when you lost 2-0 were you away?

I see you were roma now just seen the screenshots lol

also give at least 10 matches for them to gel, have you got attacking movement on training?