Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun

Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun 20.4.1

That's the way! Tactic is tested in few leagues, with different reputation teams.
Some other people should look into this thread:)
Yes and I think I made it easier to check. The testers only have to put their SS as a reply and then in main post I'll add their results and they only have to click on link. ;)
I just want to upload when I receive some positive feedback. I sent the tactic to several testers and I receive few results feedback (with SS). I can assume that isn't good enough, or in other hand, they are enjoying so much, that they don't want to waste time coming here ?

Yes and I think I made it easier to check. The testers only have to put their SS as a reply and then in main post I'll add their results and they only have to click on link. ;)
I just want to upload when I receive some positive feedback. I sent the tactic to several testers and I receive few results feedback (with SS). I can assume that isn't good enough, or in other hand, they are enjoying so much, that they don't want to waste time coming here ?

I can play a full season to test if you need some more feedback (no holidaying as I don't like it)

Just slide into private message when you need me.

I am also testing currently in feb 2020 and all of the sudden lost 5 of the 6 matches played.
Went for a team meeting and told them it’s not going great. Response was they are doing just fine rage quit haha tomorrow I hope to end the season and I’ll update it with a screenshot

Finished 1st season with the tweak.
1591264849204.png

1591264913543.png

Ihattaran stats
1591264782793.png

Ledezma the back up SS not that great.
1591264709800.png

After the tweak test with Feyenoord i decided to try the 433 version once again because i like to play with a DM. And i thought the tweak version conceded to many.

I know i had a easy grouf in Europe, but i had a lot of injuries.

Results with 433 with Feyenoord:

Wedstrijden.png

wedstijden2.png

stand.png

Finished 1st season with the tweak.
View attachment 506160
View attachment 506161

Ihattaran stats
View attachment 506159

Ledezma the back up SS not that great.
View attachment 506158
Thanks. Just put this test on main post.
Good to become Dutch champion and almost reach 100 goals with PSV.
About Ihattaren, try to make one of this changes (not reccomended to do both) :
put Ihattaren as Advanced Playmaker (attacking role) and assure that I explores the space; or the F9 put him as deeplying forward with support role and "Hold the ball" activated.

Where i find this tweak?
So far is on testing mode, not available. I have a number of testers doing this and depending on results, I'll upload or not. But thanks for asking, McFly92. ;)

After the tweak test with Feyenoord i decided to try the 433 version once again because i like to play with a DM. And i thought the tweak version conceded to many.

I know i had a easy grouf in Europe, but i had a lot of injuries.

Results with 433 with Feyenoord:

View attachment 506174

View attachment 506175

View attachment 506176
Is quite impressive!:eek: Like I previously said, in my opinion, the version I like the most is the 433 (even in real life), but the 4231 is more similar to what I tried to develop with this Rinus Michels and Erik ten Hag ideas.

Thanks. Just put this test on main post.
Good to become Dutch champion and almost reach 100 goals with PSV.
About Ihattaren, try to make one of this changes (not reccomended to do both) :
put Ihattaren as Advanced Playmaker (attacking role) and assure that I explores the space; or the F9 put him as deeplying forward with support role and "Hold the ball" activated.

Ihattaran is still 17 so a lot of room to train him.
I knew I was leaking real high end quality at AMC.
as psv rely on youth players.

So far, the 4-2-3-1 is the best tactic I have ever used

Reactions: kun
Who should take the corners?
By relevance order:
- Inside Forwards (AML take on left side and AMR take on right side in my saves)
- RCM
- LB or RB
Any other player taking the corner, will affect the effectiveness of the attack and expose the team defensively.

this tactic for elite teams or underdog? and 4231 or 433? which one

Reactions: kun