rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Alright. There's going to be a delay in simming. The reason is that the in-game managers are not registering the transferred players for some reason. Made all the transfers using the in-game editor.

I know one solution would be to manually register each player using FMRTE, but I'd rather just use that as a last resort. Does anyone else know a potential workaround?

Alright. There's going to be a delay in simming. The reason is that the in-game managers are not registering the transferred players for some reason. Made all the transfers using the in-game editor.

I know one solution would be to manually register each player using FMRTE, but I'd rather just use that as a last resort. Does anyone else know a potential workaround?

What is the in-game date? I ask because if you've simmed to near end of August, like you were first going to do at the start, before moving the players...Then the AI managers may have already registered a 25 man squad meaning they can't register anyone else. If you haven't, then ignore this.

What is the in-game date? I ask because if you've simmed to near end of August, like you were first going to do at the start, before moving the players...Then the AI managers may have already registered a 25 man squad meaning they can't register anyone else. If you haven't, then ignore this.

Simmed to 1 September, which happens to be deadline day.

View attachment 189371

Transfer News

Kieran Trippier
View attachment 189370

Trippier joins for a mere £4 Million from Spurs, after he was deemed surplus to requirements by new owner, Sepp Blatter. The going rate for decent Young English players in the Premier League is usually astronomical, so we see this as a bit of a bargain. He will be a big acquisition to the team and should prove to be a key player over the course of the season.

Alex Meret
View attachment 189369

Meret is a young Italian Keeper, with bags of potential . He joins from Udinese for £0.31 Million. He is one for the future and should be pushing for a starting place in a couple of years. Ranieri will probably look to loan him out for the season to gain first team experience as Schwarzer can provide backup to Schmeicel this season.

Cristian Pavón
View attachment 189368

Pavon is a young Argentine striker with the ability to go along way in the game. He may struggle for first team football up front this season, but is definitely one to watch for the future. His best bet is getting game time down the left wing, although he is a self-proclaimed striker, he can be just as effective on the flank.

Nathan Dyer
View attachment 189365

Unfortunately Dyer's loan spell has been cut very short, due to the clubs wage restrictions. We were unable to sell any players during the transfer window and the influx of new players has pushed the wage budget to it's limit. He was on £30,000 a week, which is far to high for a player struggling to break into the first team.

September Update

SEASON 1: SEPTEMBER UPDATE

Barclays Premier League

Table

View attachment 189362

Manchester City lead the table, tied on points and goal difference with Chelsea. The two North London clubs round off the top 4. Southampton continue their impressive start to the season and find themselves in 5th place. Manchester United's poor start to the season continues, as they are in 9th place. At the bottom of the table is Crystal Palace, who haven't even gotten a point yet. They are joined in the relegation zone by Everton and Aston Villa. It is only the start of the season, but there are just 4 points separating 9th place from 18th.

GW5

View attachment 189361

View attachment 189360

View attachment 189359

Surprise of the week: For the fifth straight week we have Manchester United, who somehow manage to lose to Bournemouth despite having 20 shots and 58% possession. A typical van Gaal performance it would seem.

GW6

View attachment 189358

View attachment 189357

Surprise of the week: Make that six. Manchester United have 14 shots on goal and 62% possession, yet they only manage to draw at home against Swansea. Elsewhere, Crystal Palace are yet to get off the mark, in what has been a surprisingly abysmal start to the season.

GW7

View attachment 189356

View attachment 189355

View attachment 189354

Surprise of the week: Not Manchester United! Their streak ends at six, as the honor this week goes to Southampton, who somehow manage to lose to Watford to end their undefeated start to the season.

Young Player of the Month

View attachment 189349

Player of the Month

View attachment 189348

Manager of the Month

View attachment 189347

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 189353

View attachment 189352

View attachment 189351

View attachment 189350

EUROPA LEAGUE

View attachment 189346

View attachment 189345

View attachment 189344

View attachment 189343

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Second Round

View attachment 189342

Third Round

View attachment 189341

Fourth Round Fixtures

View attachment 189340

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cT09yWHJ0bldWcFE/view?usp=sharing

How frequently do you guys want updates? The current plan is one month every 2 days. That should give you guys enough time for press releases and the like. However, if you guys want slower or faster updates, that's fine by me too!​

I think 2 times per week or something like that sounds good, or every 2 days could be good as well. As long as it's quite frequent, and there aren't too many delays, people tend to stay interested.

Bernardo Silva early shout for signing of the season? (Mainly because he cost £80m less than Pogba...)
I agree with Znik on the scheduling of the updates, couple of times a week works fine for me

I won't be able to do an update until Saturday, but after this week I should have no problem doing an update with every game update :)

View attachment 1010459

Transfer day activity at the Liberty

There was a rush of activity at the Liberty Stadium on transfer deadline day as Swansea welcomed 4 new players to the squad and the return of a player whose loan contract was terminated and returns back to the Swans.

View attachment 189238
Kim Shin-Wook

Ki Sung-Yeung welcomes an international team mate to the Liberty as 27 year old striker joins from Ulsan for £3.25m. The towering striker is looking forward to playing in the Premiership and we are hoping that he gets on the end of some of our attacking play down the wings.

View attachment 189237
Predrag Rajkovic

Predrag has signed to be Fabianski's understudy and we have great hopes for the talented 19 year old goalkeeper. He has already tasted success as part of the Serbian u19 squad that won the European u19 Championship in 2013 and then followed that up by winning the u20 World Cup in 2015, where he also won the Golden Glove for the tournament.

View attachment 189230
Yoann Gourcuff

Gotta admit I think that this is a bit of a steal here for Swansea. Very talented French international midfielder bought on a Free from Olympique Lyonnais. Although currently injured, once he reaches full fitness he could be an invaluable member of the squad.

View attachment 189228
Ignacio Canuto

Ignacio Canuto has signed on a free contract from Mexican side León and should provide extra cover in the centre back position. The 29 year old has 3 Argentina caps to his name and is hoping to improve that number with his time here at the Swans.

View attachment 189225
Nathan Dyer

We welcome back Nathan after his loan spell at Leicester was cut short and he is looking forward to challenging to get into the match day squad.

View attachment 189195

Transfer Window Review
OUTS

View attachment 189193View attachment 189184
Wilfried Bony + Jesus Navas ➜ Southampton ➜ J. Ward-Prowse ➜ Manchester City

This transfer sees Bony and Navas join Southampton and Prowse leaving the Saints to join the Citizens.
Hannibal said that his reasoning behind this transfer was that he didn't like Bony much. He added that he looked a little too tense, but he liked nice tender people like Ward-Prowse. Only time will tell if he were correct to make this trade.

View attachment 189182
Patrick Roberts

Roberts joins Norwich on loan in order to get some game time. Lecter hopes that Patrick will learn from this experience and come back as a world class winger.

Ins

View attachment 189180
James Ward-Prowse

Mr. Lecter said that he looked like an another ugly Englishman, but what he could do on a football pitch is pure magic. Plus his transfer meant we could get rid of two players, who didn't deserve their high wages.

View attachment 189179
Giorgian De Arrascaeta

Hannibal said that he had never had an Uruguayan and that this one looked quite tasty.

View attachment 189178
Domenico Berardi

Berardi joins Manchester city on six month loan deal. City has then the option to purchase him or send him back to Sassuolo.

The Season So Far

City has done amazingly well under the new ownership. They have one almost every game, except the one against Chelsea where the Pensioners got a goal because of the referees mistake.

In Champions league the Citizens have also done quite well. They have defeated on of the French giants AS Monaco and the dominator of Austrian football, Red Bull Salzburg.

View attachment 189173

Next month sees Manchester City face their fierce rivals Manchester United, who have been more than disappointing in the league this season. Bony and Navas will also get to take their revenge against City for trading them to a lesser club. And the newcomer to English football, Jürgen Klopp can also try his hand against the Citizens.

At the end of his letter to every news agency in the world, Hannibal "the cannibal" Lecter added that he was feeling a little peckish.

View attachment 189164
Chelsea football club are delighted to announce a raft of new signings that we are hopeful will push the football club on to even greater heights under the new ownership of Queen Consolidated.

Transfers In

View attachment 189181
Dani Carvajal joins the club from Real Madrid for a fee of £30 million. An exciting, young, Spanish full back, he can hopefully hold the position down for years to come.

View attachment 189177
Christian Benteke joins from Liverpool in a straight swap deal with Asmir Begovic going the other way. He has already settled in nicely at the bridge, bagging a couple of goals, proving he will be able to push Diego Costa for his starting place in the side.

View attachment 189176
Marquinhos makes the move from PSG to London in a deal worth £21.5 million. Young and extremely talented, Marquinhos can play at centre back or right back and will be ideal competition for the ageing Terry and Cahill.

View attachment 189175
Declan Rudd joins from Norwich for a fee of £4 million to serve as backup to Thibaut Courtois following the departure of Begovic. A promising young goalkeeper that could have a decent future with the club.

View attachment 189174
Rafinha joins from Bayern Munich for a fee of £10 million. Jose has gone slightly crazy with the signing of right backs so it will be an interesting scrap to see who comes out on top. At 30 years old, Jose spent a considerable amount of money for his services. Some good performances are going to be needed to convince me this was a good deal.

View attachment 189172
Sime Vrsaljko was Jose's only other piece of business, with the Croatian right back costing the club £8 million. Perhaps needing a little time to develop, I see him as the natural successor to Rafinha in the next few years to challenge Carvajal for a first team spot.

Transfers Out

View attachment 189171
Loic Remy leaves the club to join Watford for a fee of £12 million. Benteke's arrival pushed him further down the pecking order and I decided now was the time to cash in on the French hitman.

View attachment 189170
Asmir Begovic moved to Liverpool in the swap deal that involved Christian Benteke. Our need for a backup striker was much greater than our need for a backup goalkeeper so this deal seemed to work for both parties.

View attachment 189167
After years of faithful service, it was time to let Ivanovic leave the club. With just a year left on his contract, we decided to cash in and sold him to Southampton for £4.5 million. With Carvajal, Rafinha and Vrsaljko all arriving, there was simply no room for the ageing Serbian in the squad.

Season so far

View attachment 189166
A wonderful, unbeaten start to the season as Manchester City are the only club to have taken points off of us. Drawn in a hellish Champions League group with Atletico, Roma and Wolfsburg, we have made it look easy picking up two wins against Roma and Atletico. Our players seem to have found some free scoring form with Hazard picking up 6 in all competitions, Diego Costa grabbing 5 and 3 goals a piece for Willian and Pedro.

View attachment 189165
Also worth noting is our capture of the first piece of Silverware in the game, the community shield, where we beat Pogba and Arsenal 2-1. Well done lads!

Last edited:
You Can't See Me!
View attachment 189088
Newly promoted Watford look to have picked up the signing of the summer with a never give up attitude. WWE Superstar John Cena ha bought Watford football club and already highlighted his excitement to start this new chapter of his life. John Cena will continue to perform on WWE whilst running Watford who are set for their return to the Premier League this season.

Cena has told he will stick with the manager who done so well to win promotion last season and he has also brought in some Premier League experience for the season ahead.

View attachment 189080
Loic Remy arrives in from Chelsea for 12 million pounds with great Premier League experience and an ability to score goals. He looks like a magnificent signing. Although he did make the press aware he was insulted by a previous press release from Chelsea that stated they had sold Remy to Norwich!

View attachment 189079View attachment 189078
Nikica Jelavic & Cheick Kouyate also joined the club, the pair arriving from West Ham with Odion Ighalo going in the opposite direction.

Watford fans have voiced their concern at selling Ighalo who was so clinical infront of goal last season but Cena insists he needed proven goal scorers are such a top level to avoid the disappointment of relegation.

Press were frustrated with their visit to meet Watford's new owner as Cena didn't show up for the press release. He couldn't be seen anywhere.

View attachment 189102
All Change at Blatter's Spurs.

Sepp Blatter has overseen a complete overhaul of his new Spurs side, including a controversial double swap deal with fiercest rivals Arsenal.

INS
View attachment 189101
Eder Alvarez Balanta
A contender for shortest stay at a club award. Poch bought him on deadline day for £2.4m, only for Norwich to swoop in and take him straight off our hands. Currently in discussions with the FA for a repayment.
View attachment 189100
Calum Chambers
Part of the controversial swap deal, this one was for Eric Dier.
View attachment 189099
Andre Dozzell
Given Poch's record of working with youth, we moved quickly to sign one of England's brightest young talents from Ipswich.
View attachment 189098
Olivier Giroud
With that hairstyle, I still have no idea why Jay-Z wanted to let this guy leave - we were more than willing to take him on. We've had to employ a whole new hairdressing team just for him, but it's going to be worth it right?
View attachment 189097
Martin Ødegaard (Oh look, I found the Ø key :P )
Another young talent, this time from Real. Delighted to have secured his signature before his value skyrockets.
View attachment 1010617
Lucas Romero
A mainstay of mine from when I used to play FM (how else do you think I knew anything about football?!) he will shore up our midfield, while allowing those in front of him to flourish.
View attachment 189094
Gokhan Töre
Providing us with yet more options in attacking midfield. We're turning into the new Arsenal at this rate xD
View attachment 189095
Bernardo Silva
Someone I rate highly on FM, I was desperate to sign him as soon as I knew that Lamela was leaving.
View attachment 189096
Diego Rolan
One can never have too many strikers!
View attachment 189093
Victor Valdés
A better backup for Lloris than Vorm.

OUT
View attachment 189084
Erik Lamela
Biggest waste of £30m since Schevchenko
View attachment 189085
Federico Fazio
Biggest waste of £Xm since last flop to cost £Xm
View attachment 189086
Eric Dier
English? Yes. Home-Grown? No. Therefore expendable
View attachment 189087
Nabil Bentaleb
English? No. Therefore expendable
View attachment 189101
Eder Alvarez Balanta
Covered in the INS
View attachment 189083
Kieran Trippier
Shifted to allow Chambers to play more.

Season so far
View attachment 189077
Bernardo Silva roughly translates as 'AMAZING' - player of the month in his debut month :D Oh, and the teams form isn't too bad either, but it's so close that those 2 games with dropped points mean we are 4th! That's better than normal, right?​

View attachment 189070
Chelsea football club would like to formally apologise to both Loic Remy and Watford FC for the report on our club website claiming the French Striker had moved to Norwich. In our defence, the mistake did come from Remy himself. Loic was not overly pleased with the idea of leaving and had to be removed by security as he clung on to the door of the dressing room while shouting "Dont make me play for that small team in yellow!!! not Norwich!"

We would now like to set the record straight and say that Remy has in fact joined the other 'small team in yellow' and has sealed a permanent deal to Watford for £12 million.

View attachment 189068

[We are going to lose to both Watford and Norwich now :P ]

#AllAboardTheBanterBus

Back