rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Sorry about this guys but, some stuff has come up so I'm going to have to pull out of this

Kieran Trippier appears to be unregistered for my Leicester team?

I cant imagine Ranieri not registering him as he is the best RB in my squad, so was just checking if you may have missed him out.

Alright guys, it appears as though some of your players have not been registered by your in-game manager. It makes perfect sense if the player has a long-term injury. However, if that is not the case, then PM me with whatever players haven't been registered. I had to manually register each and every one of the transfer players using FMRTE, so I may have missed something out or FMRTE might not have done something properly.

Fiege Calm amid Sunderland Chaos

Kevin Fiege speaking in a press conference for Captain America: Civil War today announced that he is happy with the way the club is performing in the Premier League. Sunderland are lying in 17th position just above the relegation zone. Fiege pointed out though that thay had played Man City, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea already. Also Sunderland have been traditional slow starters and Fiege is confident that they will be up and running very soon. On questions if actors from Marvel will help with the clubs' marketing, Fiege refused to comment and gave evasive answers.

Fiege announced his delight that the club had progressed to the fourth round of the Capital One Cup and wants an extended run in both the cups. He also addressed the issue where young striker Berahino didn't feature at all in September.

Fiege Said, "There was some trouble with the Fax Machine in the Football Association and they couldn't register him in time but unlike Real Madrid we won't be suffering. Chairman Rish has ensured that the FA will register Berahino and I hope to see him banging goals soon in the Premier League and lead us to safety".

It seems new chairman Fiege is a very patient man to be able to see light in such dark times at the Stadium of Light. Sunderland face various relegation candidates next month and the picture as well as Fieges' optimism or false hopes will be known by the end of next month.

Secretary,
SAFC Supporters Group

View attachment 188857

Unregistered players (so far):

Carlos Tevez (Arsenal)
Kim Shin-Wook (Swansea)
Yoann Gourcuff (Swansea)
Ignacio Canuto (Swansea)
Nathan Dyer (Swansea)
Saido Berahino (Sunderland)

I will attempt to register these players once again before simming through November 1 (update coming later today). If there are any other missing players, do let me know ASAP.

View attachment 1010966

Season 2015-16
August - September Update

League Results

f9UwhCX.jpg

An up and down start to the season with 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats that leaves us sitting in mid-table (10th place). André Ayew is the top goalscorer in the league for us with 4 goals from the 7 games played so far. A major fubar at the FA has caused problems for us and a few other teams when players signed on deadline day were not registered to play in the league but hopefully this has now been rectified and our new signings will be able to play from now on.

Capital One Cup

YD19alG.jpg

Progression through to the 4th round of the cup where we travel to Goodison Park to play an Everton team that has been struggling in the league but as always will be a hard fought match to win.

Unregistered players (so far):

Carlos Tevez (Arsenal)
Kim Shin-Wook (Swansea)
Yoann Gourcuff (Swansea)
Ignacio Canuto (Swansea)
Nathan Dyer (Swansea)
Saido Berahino (Sunderland)

I will attempt to register these players once again before simming through November 1 (update coming later today). If there are any other missing players, do let me know ASAP.

Have you registered Kieran Trippier for Leicester?

Can someone check if all United players are registered? I would check myself but not back at my laptop until tomorrow :(

Can someone check if all United players are registered? I would check myself but not back at my laptop until tomorrow :(

I'll just do a quick recap of the ones I found that are unregistered:

Bournemouth:
Teemu Pukki

Arsenal:
Carlos Tevez

Aston Villa:
Theo Walcott
Mikel Arteta

Chelsea:
Dani Carvajal

Leicester:
Kieran Trippier

Liverpool:
Danilo Cataldi
(Lucas Leiva? :P)

Man Utd:
Mathieu Debuchy
Nacho Monreal
Raphael Varane

Norwich:
Peter Crouch
Nathan Byrne

Southampton:
Kuki
(Dusan Tadic)
(Shane Long)
(Gaston Ramirez)
(Maya Yoshida)
(Cuco Martina)

Stoke:
Joe Allen
Winston Reid

Sunderland:
Saido Berahino

Swansea:
Kim Shin-Wook
Nathan Dyer
Ignacio Canuto

Watford:
Loic Remy
Nikica Jelavic

WBA:
Joel Campbell

West Ham
Odion Igalho
Munir
(Manuel Lanzini)

Last edited:
Ah... Might explain why my defence didn't improve in September after all three of the players I brought in to strengthen and improve we're unregistered...

Update will be tomorrow instead of today! Reason being 'technical difficulties' (namely, my Xbox One just got here so it's time to play FIFA :P)

Speaking of, any of you guys play FIFA 16 on Xbox Live?

Oh Lewie, you have much to learn in the ways of the force my young padawan. :P

View attachment 188181

Ex-Hammer Flop takes over The Hammers!!

After spending time in the outback of Australia for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, he has finally got back to the UK. He has made 33 appearances for England, more than he did of his 4 years at West Ham!

Kieron Dyer!
View attachment 188124

That's right, you heard correctly. Kieron Dyer himself has joined the list to buy a Premiership League team and this time it's West ham. After having such a bad part of his footballing career here people are surprised he has decided to come back and others are wondering where he got all of this money from to buy West Ham.

Even though he has yet to comment after this being confirmed Dyer has stated on Twitter "A new chapter has started"

Last edited:
Back