rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 187637
Wenger thrilled with summer acquisitions.

After a strong start to the season, Arsene Wenger took his time to speak about his relationship with new owner Jay-Z in today's press conference.

Wenger admitted that he had to use his asthma inhaler to cope with the total fee spent in the transfer window, but he admitted that in order to take the last step up to the top, a change in approach might be needed.

A strong start to the season sees Arsenal top of the table, through to the quarter finals of the Capital One Cup, and top of their Champions League group.

Narrow losses to Chelsea in the Community Shield and away at the Etihad are the only blips so far, whereas the top performance came at Stamford Bridge. After trouble with the FA in terms of player registration, new striker Carlos Tevez was finally cleared to play the away game at Chelsea. The Argentinian wasted no time in announcing his return to English football, netting a hat-trick within 35 minutes to put the game to bed.

View attachment 187636
New signings, old teammates.

Tevez has been a resounding success this far, scoring 7 goals in his first 8 starts in an Arsenal shirt, whereas Paul Pogba has also contributed with 4 goals in his first 12 starts, not bad for a central midfielder.

After a huge reshuffle of the squad this summer, Wenger also took the time to analyze new signings.

View attachment 187634
Daley Blind has performed extremely well so far when fielded in defence. He is now our first choice left back.
View attachment 187632
Paco Alcacer was a signing made by Wenger. He has scored 3 in 5 starts, and looks a future star. However, it remains to be seen what his future holds after the return of Danny Welbeck in January.
View attachment 187631
Stefan Radu is another Wenger signing, and one that was made for squad depth, more than anything else. The Romanian has made 7 starts, and has performed well at left back or centre back.
View attachment 187630
The young Brazilian, Malcom, has settled in well, and looks to be a future star. He's already scored 2 goals for the club, and should be one to look out for in the future. However, with a large playing squad, Wenger did not rule out that a loan move might be an option in January.
View attachment 187629
Eric Dier has made the controversial move from Tottenham, and his playing time has been limited so far. However, Wenger was quick to point out that Dier has lots of time to improve and become a England star.
View attachment 187628
Roberto Firmino is the last signing in the present Arsenal squad. Unfortunately, he suffered a hip injury in training during the first week after his transfer. He's been out for 2 months, but is looking to recover and get back to playing.
In addition, Wenger commented on his three signings that had been sent on loan.

Ajax product Richerdly Bazoer has been allowed to go on loan to Danish Europa League team FC Copenhagen. He was unfortunate to be injured early on, but has made a good recovery and assurances has been made that he will feature a lot during the season.

Saido Berahino was sent to Sunderland, to get some much needed playing time. Unfortunately, the paper work got stuck at the FA, and he was first cleared to play in October. Despite Sunderland's struggling start to the season, we remain confident that Saido do his best to shoot them away from the relegation battle.

Nabil Bentaleb made a good start for Stoke, before twisting his ankle. As soon as he's recovered, it looks like he will play a big part in attempting to recover from their stuttering start to the season.

View attachment 187627
Jay-Z on the war of words with Trump .
In a secondary press conference at the Emirates, owner Jay-Z was asked several questions about his public spat with Everton owner Donald Trump. The American rapper appeared calm, but could not help but admit that Arsenal's victory over Everton earlier in the season had tasted just that little bit more sweet than it normally would.

I have to admit that I struggle to agree with mr. Trump in a lot of his assumptions, and I will not go as far as to say I do not wish Everton a good season. They are a team that belongs in the top half of this division, and are an integral part to the dynamic of the Premiership. However, beating them 3-0 was extremely satisfying. The lads seemed fired up by mr. Trump's comments, and performed very well.

As to Trump's accusations of me meddling in other people's business, I have to completely disagree. Do we claim that a doctor meddles in the affairs of his patients when operating? Do we accuse a teacher of meddling in the affairs of students that he's attempting to educate? In assisting the public with things that most people consider commonplace, such basic literacy, or the art of multiplication, I believe I am performing a service rather than attempting to sabotage anyone. I will admit, it is tough to attempt to stay away from the public's attention, when you're so used to it. However, I hope to have my team speak for me from now on, rather than being drawn into wars on words that could deflect the attention away from a fantastically performing team.

Alex Niel

Alex Neil and Jake Humphrey review on the season so far

Today at Carrow road both Alex Neil and Jake Humphrey had press conferences.

Alex Neil went first and said he was happy with his new signings which include

Balanta
Nathan Byrne
Matt Jarvis
Peter crouch

It was also said that Alex Neil wanted a long successful time at the dugout with Norwich.

Next up Jake Humphrey said that he was happy to spend big in the transfer window to get the players they need. He also mentioned that he was disappointed he could not sign some players he wanted and that he would make sure this don't happen again.

He also expressed his joy at being at Norwich and seeing them do well in the prem under his control.

I've been away for a few days, but am I right in saying Joe Allen can't be registered for? Can I ask why? It's really screwed me over by the looks of things

1006730d1451949297-rishmanisations-english-premier-league-chairman-game-fm16-edition-everton.png

Trump Unimpressed With Everton

Donald Trump has told the local media that he is unimpressed with his teams performance this year. He states that he 'didn't buy an effing football club to look like an idiot'. It got embarrassing for Everton when during the United game where Everton were 3-0 down Trump matched down to the dugout, pushed Martinez to the ground and then started barking orders at his players. It seems the billionaire was starting to lose patience with Martinez but since Everton won the Merseyside Derby Trump has spoken about nothing but good things about his clubs manager. Trump states he wants his side to climb up the table and believes they will do.

Not one to edge a way from a volatile situation. Trump has branded Jay-Z an idiot with no talent and states that when he becomes president of the USA he will kick him out of America.

I've been away for a few days, but am I right in saying Joe Allen can't be registered for? Can I ask why? It's really screwed me over by the looks of things

FMRTE is being really annoying. There are a few players whom I've tried a gazillion times to register but it doesn't seem to work. I'm trying this out again. If you have any suggestions on how to work around this, do let me know!

FMRTE is being really annoying. There are a few players whom I've tried a gazillion times to register but it doesn't seem to work. I'm trying this out again. If you have any suggestions on how to work around this, do let me know!

In the worst case scenario, there are just 2 months until January, where the right players should get registered automatically.

November Update

NOVEMBER UPDATE

Tried registering the players again, but it didn't work. Given that there isn't much time before the January window opens, I figured I'll just leave it until then. In the meanwhile, I'll figure out if there's a way by which I can compensate the affected chairmen.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 187345

The table appears to have stabilized a bit more heading into the hectic festive period.

GW 10

View attachment 187348

View attachment 187347

View attachment 187346

Surprise of the week: Southampton suffer an unexpected defeat at West Brom, while Everton win the Merseyside Derby!

GW 11

View attachment 187344

View attachment 187343

Surprise of the week: Manchester United need two late goals to beat 10-man West Bromwich Albion, while the awful Aston Villa manage to lose to 10-man Manchester City.

GW 12

View attachment 187342

View attachment 187341

View attachment 187340

Surprise of the week:
Tottenham script a famous come-from-behind victory at Manchester City, while Arsenal obliterate Manchester United as Carlos Tevez haunts his former club. An awful effort from Manchester United, who only manage 2 shots on target out of 15 (as opposed to 9 out of 17 from Arsenal).

GW 13

View attachment 187339

View attachment 187338

Surprise of the week: Tottenham only manage a draw against Everton, while Manchester United bounce back from their thrashing at Arsenal to beat Chelsea. Elsewhere, Arsenal are held at Liverpool.

Young Player of the Month

View attachment 187337

Player of the Month

View attachment 187336

Manager of the Month

View attachment 187335

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 187334

View attachment 187333

View attachment 187332

View attachment 187331

Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal are all through to the round of 16 as winners of their respective groups. Manchester United look set to join them as group winners if they can manage a point at the Nou Camp in their final game. Lose, and they could yet drop into the Europa League.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

View attachment 187330

West Ham should qualify with a draw. Lose, and they will almost certainly be eliminated.

View attachment 187329

Southampton will win the group with a win and a Villareal loss or draw.

View attachment 187328

Tottenham are through as winners of their group!

View attachment 187327

Liverpool are through as well, and will win their group with a victory against Groningen. If not that, they would at least need to match Sporting's result in their last game.

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 187326

A couple of crackers in there, as Arsenal host Manchester City and Tottenham host Chelsea!

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_ceVFnWWxEZmhsMkE/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
This is too easy! :P 1 loss all season, but like irl too many draws... Silva definitely looking like a good buy :D

Any teams going spare or are they all still active? Love these types of games, was enjoying being Burnley last season before it stopped

Any teams going spare or are they all still active? Love these types of games, was enjoying being Burnley last season before it stopped

Here is the current list of teams - Palace and Newcastle are currently available.

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]FMbase User[/TD]
[TD]Owner[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]Znik[/TD]
[TD]Jay-Z[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]rishmanisation[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bournemouth[/TD]
[TD]PoetryinMotion[/TD]
[TD]Fredrik Gunnarsen[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]SaintMotbot[/TD]
[TD]Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD]andy_14clark[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]Tobey Mason[/TD]
[TD]Donald Trump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]Nomadic[/TD]
[TD]Gary Lineker[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]Lewie100[/TD]
[TD]Lewie Roberts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]Telstar[/TD]
[TD]Hannibal Lecter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]Matt419[/TD]
[TD]Droid BB-8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich City[/TD]
[TD]Webby1999[/TD]
[TD]Jake Humphrey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]Bupp[/TD]
[TD]Don Volpe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]Eoin McG[/TD]
[TD]Piers Morgan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Savan21[/TD]
[TD]Kevin Fiege[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]Grianaig[/TD]
[TD]Catherine Zeta Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]AW190[/TD]
[TD]Sepp Blatter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Watford[/TD]
[TD]FootballManagerLad[/TD]
[TD]John Cena[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Brom[/TD]
[TD]Batajakiller[/TD]
[TD]Lisa Ann[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]Murley[/TD]
[TD]Kieron Dyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
I would love to take over Crystal Palace if that is ok? Newcastle would be a sin to me as a Sunderland fan haha

Can someone put up the finances as well as the first team and U21 team for me please to look over until I get online which could be tomorrow.

Well that is looking promising. Why is Hennessey not registered? So far I will be taking offers for Dwight Gayle, Jordan Mutch and one of Speroni/Hennessey/McCarthy

And are clubs allowed to go into a negative balance with what finances are on offer at the end of the season?

I would love to take over Crystal Palace if that is ok? Newcastle would be a sin to me as a Sunderland fan haha

Well that is looking promising. Why is Hennessey not registered? So far I will be taking offers for Dwight Gayle, Jordan Mutch and one of Speroni/Hennessey/McCarthy

And are clubs allowed to go into a negative balance with what finances are on offer at the end of the season?

To the first one, sure. It's yours if you want it! Go ahead and make that press release.

For the second one, I think Pardew ditched him for some reason.

To the third one, yeah. But there's a good chance you might wind up in administration, so you might want to sell players and fix that ASAP.

Back