rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Balances and Transfer Window Announcement

BALANCES REMAINING

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]Balance[/TD]
[TD]Transfer Budget[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]139,328,122[/TD]
[TD]8,039,092[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]17,499,827[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bournemouth[/TD]
[TD]24,212,937[/TD]
[TD]3,387,231[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]4,513,661[/TD]
[TD]3,140,195[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD]17,146,861[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]4,672,828 [/TD]
[TD]547,520[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]20,637,119[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]11,002,181[/TD]
[TD]11,250[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]20,674,775[/TD]
[TD]692,653[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]108,999,442[/TD]
[TD]8,049,653[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]30,715,368[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich City[/TD]
[TD]33,777,981[/TD]
[TD]4,233,430[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]12,234,101[/TD]
[TD]33,827[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]26,364,225[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]9,308,529[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]18,229,109[/TD]
[TD]580,153[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]15,104,062[/TD]
[TD]2,133,187[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Watford[/TD]
[TD]33,069,179[/TD]
[TD]3,676,242[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Bromwich Albion[/TD]
[TD]12,026,581[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]10,382,337[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

These are the finances after the addition of 20 million pounds to each team's balance. Please make sure I've not screwed up anywhere. I find it weird that so many clubs had a negative balance before adding the 20 million pounds!

Also, apologies for the delay, but the transfer window is finally open! It will stay open until 11:59 PM (BST) on Sunday, January 24. As mentioned before, this deadline is for all types of transfers. For C2C transfers, I require confirmation from both the concerned chairmen. Send me PMs for C2C transfers and use the email ([email protected]) for all other types of transfers.

If you want to sign a player whose contract is expiring within the next six months, the rules are the same as those for signing free players. If the concerned player belongs to a Premier League team, the chairman of the concerned Premier League team will be notified by me of all the received offers. This way, he can decide whether or not he wants to retain the player by matching the highest offer.

As mentioned before, there will be no second chance window.

Let the bidding begin!​

So.. every single club in the league was in negative figures? :P Also Rish, can we have a save file for the game after you have added the money to our accounts?

ba28a29d878ef9be057cf0e7c9060837.jpg

594d22ba534c47ced9593aefe739b6e4.jpg

Kevin Keegan returns to Newcastle

The ex Newcastle manager has now took over Newcastle but this time not just as manager, as chairman!
Long gone are the days of his famous rants as he seemed desperate to get away from the cameras but he said a few words how he was going to "bring Newcastle straight back to the top playing the vibrant exciting football he promised as a manager". This has heightened speculation that despite sitting comfortably in 9th Steve McLaren is soon to be relieved of his dutys to be replaced by a manager who plays more attacking football. He is now 1/33 to be the next premier league manager to leave with skybet. Bookies have also been speculating on his replacement with the current odds looking like this-
Eddie Howe 13/8
Paco Jemez 2/1
Patrick Vieira 4/1
Jorge Sampaoli 6/1
Roberto Martinez 6/1
Brendan Rodgers 8/1
Alberto Zaccheroni 16/1
Manuel Pellegrini 25/1
Marcelino 25/1
Kevin Keegan 100/1

Keegan has also came out to say all players are for sale at the right price although some more than others. He has published a list of a few players available
Daryl Janmaat 15m
Mike Williamson 300k
Sylvain Marveaux 600k
Emmanuel Rivière 3m
Florian Thauvin 15m
Yoann Gouffran 4m
Massadio Haidara 5m

We are also in the hunt for players, particularly strikers and central defenders if any are available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.. every single club in the league was in negative figures? :P Also Rish, can we have a save file for the game after you have added the money to our accounts?

Sure thing!

I'm out for a bit now. Will have something up tomorrow (after the actual Premier League games :P)

Marvel, Fiege unhappy with Allardyce, Sunderland

In a surprisingly short and cross press statement, Kevin Fiege announced that Marvel and Fiege were unhappy with how the club had performed in the previous months and while they were willing to forgive loses against the big clubs, the defeats by teams like Aston Villa, Bournemouth were unacceptable.

"He (Allardyce) has a month to turn this around otherwise he may as well find something else to do", said Fiege before departing from the press conference.

Sunderland currently lie at the 18th position and have lost 11 matches this season. It is said that Fiege has also been angered by the non-use of guedes and gomez who had been both signed on loan. It is another interesting turn of event at the Stadium of Light this season and questions of survival of the club are at the loudest.

View attachment 186336

View attachment 1013697

December Update

Keiron Dier has expressed he expects more from his club from January onwards. With not getting a single clean sheet in the Premier League Dier is concerned about the defensive duties not being done correctly. Dier has also bought the Hammers from being in the red back into the green with injecting the club with £20 million. If Bilic is free to this money is a different story...

View attachment 186325

West Ham did have some positives though with reaching the last 32 of the Europa with a strong possibility of going on to reaching the last 16. Also managing to get into the quarter finals of the Cap One cup will be pleasing for Dier and Bilic.

Due to struggling finances even after the £20million, Bilic has also placed a number of players on the transfer list for very cheap prices. The list is below:

Joey O'Brien - £500k
James Tomkins - £4m
Juanmi - £6m

Last edited:
For the under 18's Transfers can they be 18 now but were 17 at teh start of September?

Hey guys. PM me if you want to try and arrange any deals for United players! Sorry for this not being in a proper format, but only got my phone and if I wait until I get back on my laptop the transfer window will be closed :P

Also, will finally doing an update on Monday to sum up the season so far for Manchester United :)

Really busy this weekend, so probably not going to be able to do an update :/
Transfer wise - anyone but Kane and Silva are available for the right price so just ask!

Back