rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Next update on Wednesday! And after that time to open the January window.

In order to compensate for the multiple goof-ups during and in the aftermath of the summer transfer window, 20 million pounds will be added to the balance of each club at the start of January. Also, transfers will now be handled before simming till the end of the month. After the January window is over I will likely release an update everyday to get to the end of this season as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Could you put the link to the file and I will see if I can do anything with it tonight otherwise it will be Friday. Palace are open for business and will be looking to buy and sell players.

Could you put the link to the file and I will see if I can do anything with it tonight otherwise it will be Friday. Palace are open for business and will be looking to buy and sell players.

Look at the bottom of page 39. The latest game file is there.

December Update

SEASON 1: DECEMBER UPDATE

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Points Table

View attachment 186810

The table seems to be taking a proper shape halfway through the season, as Arsenal and Man City are surefire favorites for the title. Chelsea and Tottenham are 7 and 10 points off the top respectively. Manchester United are level on points and GD with Tottenham, but are behind them since they scored one fewer goal (39, against Tottenham's 40). At the bottom of the table we have the magnificent Aston Villa, who recently fired Remi Garde and have placed Kevin MacDonald as caretaker. Norwich and Leicester continue their impressive starts to the season, although Swansea have fallen off the pace a little bit. Elsewhere, an upturn in fortunes sees Stoke rise up to 12th in the league, and with the January window opening soon, they will be looking to fix Joe Allen's registration issues and make a push for the top half (or even beyond).

GW 15 (think I messed up some of the numbers in the previous updates)

View attachment 186806

View attachment 186805

View attachment 186804

Surprise of the week: Quite a few major talking points here! Arsenal getting schooled by Newcastle at the Emirates and Stoke doing the same to Man Utd at the Brittania stadium. Swansea also scripted a famous victory at the other Manchester club.

GW 16

View attachment 186803

View attachment 186802

Surprise of the week: Stoke continue their recent surge with a terrific win at Anfield. Elsewhere, Theo Walcott scores against his parent club, but Arsenal still beat Aston Villa. They will still feature on here however, as they only managed to win by 1 goal.

GW 17

View attachment 186801

Surprise of the week: Nothing really. The major talking point is Arsenal emerging 3-1 winners in the North London derby.

GW 18

View attachment 186800

View attachment 186799

View attachment 186798

Surprise of the week: Chelsea only manage to draw at Bournemouth. Elsewhere, Norwich lose to Aston Villa, and thus deserve to feature on here. Shame on you guys! :P

GW 19 (BOXING DAY!)

View attachment 186795

Surprise of the week: No surprises. Major talking point: Sunderland overcome Crystal Palace in the battle of (close to) the basement.

GW 20

View attachment 186793

View attachment 186792

Surprise of the week: None. Manchester United manage to beat West Ham in a high-scoring game with all 5 goals inside the first half-hour. Norwich manage to get revenge on Aston Villa.

Young Player of the Month

View attachment 186791

Player of the Month

View attachment 186790

Manager of the Month

View attachment 186789

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 186788

View attachment 186787

View attachment 186786

View attachment 186785

All four Premier League teams qualify as group winners! Manchester United seal their return to the knockouts with a famous 3-1 win at the Nou Camp, dropping Barcelona to the Europa League in the process.

Round of 16 Draw

View attachment 186783

Atletico vs Arsenal and Juventus vs Man Utd arguably the pick of the draw. The rest look fairly straightforward.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

View attachment 186780

View attachment 186779

View attachment 186778

View attachment 186776

Tottenham and West Ham qualify at the top of their groups. Liverpool contrive to draw against Groningen and finish second in their group as a result, while Southampton are beaten to the first spot by Villareal. All four teams do qualify though.

Round of 32 Draw

View attachment 186775

Round of 16 Draw

View attachment 186774

Potential all-EPL tie in there.

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 186772

TEAM OF THE YEAR

View attachment 186771

The Premier League represented quite well in there I'd say!

BALLON D'OR AND WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 186770 View attachment 186769

No surprises there!

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cbjVIbWh3dUJYQUU/view?usp=sharing

January Window will open later today or tomorrow. Need to get finances in order first.

Let me have a list of the players you are selling everyone. My update will more than likely be done tomorrow night when I will have proper access to my laptop at home and can get things done. Will probably have around £10-15m to spend + whatever players are sold.

View attachment 186741

First of all, all of us here in Manchester City are very happy to have gotten our revenge on Arsenal for thinking they are better than us.

Lets start with the negatives. Firstly we lost to our arch rivals United, who only won because we let them win. We were feeling sorry for them being so bad. Then there were of course Tottenham and Swansea, who won thanks to luck. Especially disturbing was Swansea owner Catherine Zeta Jones, who sacrificed a swan for the glory of Swansea before the game.

In BPL we are only a point behind Arsenal and 6 points ahead of Chelsea. Maybe we are ahead of Chelsea, cause I gave it to Felicity Smoak from the behind.

We have also one some of the somewhat-good clubs like Liverpool and Everton.

We are on fire in CL. We finished first in our group picking up 6 wins. We were drawn against Lyon, which shoulb be an easy victory, but if life has taught me anything it is to never underestimate your opponent.

View attachment 186739

TRANSFER LIST

***** Caballero - 2M €
Eliaquim Mangala - 15M €
Fernando - 17M €

Giorgian De Arrascaeta - loan
Loan - everyone in U21 and U18 teams

View attachment 186716
Jay-Z thrilled with busy December

After a busy December, Arsenal have kept their spot on the top of the table. A convincing victory in the North London Derby was the highlight of the festive period as new signing Tevez keeps impressing, scoring 12 goals in his first 14 league games.

View attachment 186714
A couple of small blips as City knocked out our somewhat rotated team from the Mickey Mouse Cup, and Newcastle committed a full scale robbery at the Emirates. Being dominated for 90 minutes, but scoring 3 from 4 shots, as Cech was having a shocker (4.8 rating!). Pleasing to see young Malcom on the scoresheet as he is getting a decent amount of playing time.

Hopefully we can carry on this form into January, and carry on our form in the title race.

View attachment 186713
Arsenal Transfer List

Stefan Radu - £12M
Quality CB or DL, brought in by Wenger. Should be a starter for most teams.

Jack Wilshere - £21M
Brilliant playmaker. English international. Has recovered from injury and is ready to play!

Gabriel Paulista - £7.5M

Top quality CB. Down in the pecking order, but should be a starter for a lot of PL teams.

Paco Alcacer - £30M
A fantastic striker with even greater potential. Bought by Wenger. Will hammer in the goals for any team.

Tomas Rosicky - FREE
Take him!

For Loan

Emerson Hyndman
Great allround playmaker.

(Malcom)
Depending on other transfers, Malcom might also be available for loan.

**** I can't keep a clean sheet to save my life lol. Happy to make it to the quarters of the Cap One and into the last 32 of the Europa and drawn as fairly easy opponent too!

Will do a update soon.

View attachment 186681

The first half of the season didn't really throw up any surprises. We have really struggled to compete against the Premier League "Big" teams, and have had to pick up points against lower half teams. I was slightly disappointed to crash out of the League Cup against the likes of Wolves, but the League has always been our priority.

View attachment 186680

Discipline has been a major issue for us so far this season and is costing us valuable points. We have picked up an incredible 6 red cards and 47 yellows across the 20 games which isn't good enough! I will be having a word with Ranieri as this sort of ill discipline could cost him his job if not resolved.

View attachment 186679
View attachment 186678
View attachment 186677

Ranieri has been set the minimum target of acquiring 40 points across the season. Failure to achieve will likely mean the end of his career at the King Power Stadium.

View attachment 186671
View attachment 186672

Transfer List

Danny Simpson (RB) - £2 Million

Yohan Benalouane (CB/RB) - £1.5 Million

Dean Hammond (CM/DM) - Free

Leonardo Ulloa (ST) - £3 Million

Andrej Kramaric (ST) - £10 Million

*Am also willing to listen to any other offers! *

Last edited:
If we wanted to sign a player by the end of the contact how are we going to do that and work it out?

If we wanted to sign a player by the end of the contact how are we going to do that and work it out?

Make a bid like a Free transfer in the template. Highest wage offer normally wins.

Back