rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

For the under 18's Transfers can they be 18 now but were 17 at teh start of September?

As long as they are aged 18 or under on the 1st of January, you can sign them in the u-18 category.

Thanks for that and are we following the same amount of transfers as they summer windows I.e 2 foreign

Thanks for that and are we following the same amount of transfers as they summer windows I.e 2 foreign

No, there are fewer transfers in the January window. Check the opening page, but at least there's only 1 foreign and 1 u18 transfer.

Only 1 FGN and 1 U18 transfer. Also, any loans that you made in the summer will count against your eligibility in winter (basically if you loaned 2 FGN players in the summer window you can't loan anymore).

Arsenal are still open for business! The likes of Coquelin, Wilshere, Radu, Alcacer are available!

Also Rish, your inbox is full!

With expiring contracts (6 months) do we decide how much to offer as the contract? Or do we do the wage multiplier thing on the OP to work it out? Otherwise could offer some ridiculously low salary...

With expiring contracts (6 months) do we decide how much to offer as the contract? Or do we do the wage multiplier thing on the OP to work it out? Otherwise could offer some ridiculously low salary...

I believe you offer a contract and whoever is highest gets the player I think. That's what I have done anyways lol.

Guys,

I may have to leave this. I feel that I can't focus on this to be honest, and I don't want to deprive another player of their spot in here. I may join back in the future though, like last year!

Good luck!
lewie100

Crystal Palace are online for a while if anyone wants to negotiate any deals. All players available for the right price and the following are listed:
Marouane Chamakh - 2m
Jordan Mutch 1.5m
Adrian Mariappa - 1m
Joe Ledley - 5m or Mile Jedinak - 500k
Bakary Sako - 4m
Julian Speroni & Damien Delaney - 100k
Dwight Gayle - 2m
Frazier Campbell - 2m
Lee Chung Yong - 6m

And what happens with current players we have that have 6 months left. How do we offer them an extension?

Can you please post Southamton's squad? I can't open the save

also if possible I would like to see Koeman's tactic thx

Looking to acquire a CB if anyone have any for sale? Loan or transfer in the region of about 4m or so.

Inbox is empty guys!

Just a reminder that the deadline is in around 5 hours. If you guys have any players that you would like to transfer-list within the game, let me know asap!

Crystal Palace are online for a while if anyone wants to negotiate any deals. All players available for the right price and the following are listed:
Marouane Chamakh - 2m
Jordan Mutch 1.5m
Adrian Mariappa - 1m
Joe Ledley - 5m or Mile Jedinak - 500k
Bakary Sako - 4m
Julian Speroni & Damien Delaney - 100k
Dwight Gayle - 2m
Frazier Campbell - 2m
Lee Chung Yong - 6m

And what happens with current players we have that have 6 months left. How do we offer them an extension?

You can offer an extension. Just let me know which players' contracts you would like to extend. You would have to give him a higher wage though (at least 1.15 times his current wage). If other players offer pre-contracts, I will let you know of all such offers so that you can act accordingly.

You can offer an extension. Just let me know which players' contracts you would like to extend. You would have to give him a higher wage though (at least 1.15 times his current wage). If other players offer pre-contracts, I will let you know of all such offers so that you can act accordingly.

Cool.

Just so you know, the rules in England are that you cannot approach domestic targets on a pre-contract until there are 3 months remaining. Which means we can't approach each other's players until April.

I believe you offer a contract and whoever is highest gets the player I think. That's what I have done anyways lol.

So in theory, i could offer a player £1 p/w and if nobody else bid for him I would get him??

Back