rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

So in theory, i could offer a player £1 p/w and if nobody else bid for him I would get him??

In theory, yes. But I think it would be nice if we bid somewhat reasonable offers, at least for the better players.
In the last game, we did have some fun players playing for £1 p/w, but they were like 40 year old famous players and such :P

Btw, let me know if anyone is keen on Wilshere!

Last edited:
In theory, yes. But I think it would be nice if we bid somewhat reasonable offers, at least for the better players.
In the last game, we did have some fun players playing for £1 p/w, but they were like 40 year old famous players and such :P

Btw, let me know if anyone is keen on Wilshere!

Maybe the minimum wage offered should be the current wage or something, just to prevent unrealistic contracts?

I was talking about expiring contracts.

I believe it's the same rule across the board. I can't see anyone getting (for example) Messi on a end of contract for £2k p/w wage. Plus I don't think most of the teams would be able to sign certain players anyways due to players not joining if it is a unrealistic move.

Im online for next 25mins Willing to listen to any offers and we can make a deal

Window closed guys!

Will now process transfers. There weren't too many C2C deals this time around, so it'll hopefully not take too much time. Will look to get in a window round-up tomorrow, following which I will sim to the end of January.

Window closed guys!

Will now process transfers. There weren't too many C2C deals this time around, so it'll hopefully not take too much time. Will look to get in a window round-up tomorrow, following which I will sim to the end of January.

As long as you got my two PM's with transfers in, all is good! :D

guys i still cant load the save the newest version is 16.2.0 i have 16.1.1 and there is the thing 2 gb to download the patch is that what i need? i dont have steam i have some pirate

guys i still cant load the save the newest version is 16.2.0 i have 16.1.1 and there is the thing 2 gb to download the patch is that what i need? i dont have steam i have some pirate

Not sure man. Can't promote piracy on here!

Consider buying the game. It is so worth it.

All changes have now been made. Transfer window round-up and the game save will be up in a couple of hours or so.

Do remember that you guys don't have to wait for a transfer window if you want to change managers. Managers can be changed at any time during the season. However, once you hire a manager, he cannot be fired for three months.

Winter Window Round-Up

The January Window has closed. While not much business was done, there were still a few big deals to speak of!

FGN/DOM/U18 TRANSFERS

Top 3 Most Expensive Signings

At number 3, we have Will Hughes! Arsenal chairman Jay-Z spent 13.1 million pounds to sign the Derby County starlet.

View attachment 1014747

At number 2, another Arsenal signing in Daniele Rugani! 27.5 million pounds was spent to bring the centre-back from Juventus.

View attachment 185411

At number 1, another ex-Juventus player in Paulo Dybala! The Manchester United chairman spent 45 million pounds on the striker, and will be hoping that he can hit the ground running.

View attachment 185410

Bargains of the Window

There are two major bargains to talk about. One would be Manchester City's acquisition of talented goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma from AC Milan. The 17-year old, who is widely heralded as the next Gigi Buffon, will likely spend a few years out on loan but could very well turn into one of the best goalkeepers of his generation. I needed to part with around 30 million pounds to sign him on my Southampton save (when he turns 19), so this definitely is a bargain.

View attachment 185404

The other would be Crystal Palace's acquisition of QPR striker Charlie Austin for a shade over 6 million pounds. Chaz is a proven goalscorer who will likely add much needed firepower to a struggling Crystal Palace side.

View attachment 185400

C2C WINDOW

Not too many deals taking place, as expected. My pick of the lot would be the 6 million pound transfer of Wayne Rooney to Newcastle. At 30, Wazza is no doubt in decline, but I still feel he has a good 2-3 seasons in him. Playing up front with Ayoze Perez, this now feels like a really deadly lineup. The wage is a bit of a talking point though, 235kpw!

ALL DEALS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-30cG5gri2U3brOexuYRaEFxuEpJhx6EqwFPk5Analk/edit?usp=sharing

If there's anything that doesn't seem quite right, let me know ASAP! Also, I plan to sim tomorrow (maybe around 4:00-5:00 PM BST) so do let me know of any budget changes ASAP!

According to that sheet, there is no in game transfer list for Crystal Palace although I put it on here

Major changes at Crystal Palace

NEW YEAR NEW PALACE

View attachment 185264View attachment 185263View attachment 185262View attachment 185261

It's only just about to start 2016 and there have already been huge changes at Crystal Palace. Comedy Football Ltd, headed by comedy legend Ronnie Corbett, have purchased the club from CPFC 2010 Limited in a deal thought to be close to £80m. Although born in Lothian Scotland, Corbett is a big Crystal Palace fan and along with fellow comedians/fan Jo Brand, Harry Enfield and Eddie Izzard, formed Comedy Football Ltd and decide to buy the club immediately investing £20m in the club to help move things forward and implement their plans.

Lets just hope that the comedy stays within the boardroom and not on the pitch.

MANAGERIAL CHANGE

Already at the club there has been big changes to the managerial staff as well as players.

View attachment 185259

First on the agenda was to bring in a new manager as the new owners believed that previous manager Alan Pardew was not the man to take them forward but thanked him for the amazing job he did last season of turning Palace around. Fans were buzzing to hear that Didier Deschamps, has decided to leave his post as France national manager and take over the helm at Palace.

TRANSFER NEWS

Lastly there was also changes on the pitch as well. Although no players have yet to depart from the club, with there believed to be an extensive list of players not up to the level of the new owner, 5 new players were brought in to try and help Palace pull away from the relegation zone as they currently occupy 17th in the division.

View attachment 185258View attachment 185257View attachment 185256View attachment 185254View attachment 185253

CHARLIE AUSTIN - £6.3M FROM QPR
In what is thought to be the potential steal of the transfer window, Comedy Football Ltd first bit of business was to acquire Charlie Austin from QPR. With his deal due to be ending soon and no contract on the horizon, Austin was targeted as the man to lead Palace forward.

ADAM JOHNSON & STEVEN FLETCHER - £3M FROM SUNDERLAND
Another great bit of business was made in acquiring Adam Johnson and Steven Fletcher in a combined deal worth £3m and these players have the experience needed and the ability to help score and create more goals which has been a struggle this season (been amazing for me on saves in FM16, especially Johnson).

STEFAN RADU - LOAN FROM ARSENAL
With Brede Hangeland and Scott Dann being highly relied on at the heart of the defence, Radu has been brought in to help lighten the load on these players and hopefully help improve things at the back.

KRISTOFER AJER - £1M FROM START (NOR)

Lastly, Kristoffer Ajer has been brought in from start for a small fee but is a signing for the future and has huge potential. It is unlikely that we will see much from this players this season.

Some players rumoured to be getting shown the door are Mariappa, Speroni, Chamakh, Jedinak, Delaney and Lee Chung-Yong.

From here on in, the target for the club is to pull away from the relegation zone and try to work on new contracts for Charlie Austin, Adam Johnson and Steven Fletcher who are due to expire at the end of the season but it is know that Steven Fletcher has a one-year extension clause in his contract that will hopefully be taken advantage of.

COME ON THE EAGLES

Back