rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

If you haven't started simming yet, loan list Thiago Maia and Emerson Hyndman for Arsenal!

January Update

SEASON 1: JANUARY UPDATE

Took a while but it's finally here! Will try to update more frequently. The aim is to get to the end of the season by Sunday at the latest.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Points Table

View attachment 184797

Arsenal continue to soar as, backed by a significant amount of investment in the squad, they remain top of the table with 18 wins out of 23. Following them are Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United. Tottenham fall into 5th place, as their goal difference is lower than Man Utd's by one goal. Elsewhere, Swansea make an impressive start to life under Jaap Stam as they find themselves in 11th place, while Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Aston Villa make slightly sluggish starts under new management. The bottom half looks to be a real dogfight for survival, as the teams from 12th down to 19th are only separated by 8 points.

GW 21

View attachment 184796

View attachment 184795

Talking points of the week: Manchester United beat Liverpool on New Years' day, while 10-man Sunderland and Manchester City are involved in an exciting 3-3 draw.

GW 22

View attachment 184794

View attachment 184793

Talking points of the week: Aston Villa manage a shocker by winning 2-0 against Southampton despite being reduced to 10 men. Elsewhere Charlie Austin nets his first goal for Crystal Palace but is unable to prevent the Eagles from sliding to a 3-1 defeat. Norwich's loan signing Malcom also scores a brace as they come from behind to win at Bournemouth.

GW 23

View attachment 184792

Talking points of the week: Manchester City get smoked at the Emirates as Arsenal put 4 past the current runners-up. Elsewhere, defending champions Chelsea are held to a 1-1 draw at home against Watford, while Aston Villa put up a spirited display at Old Trafford but are unable to hold off 10-man Manchester United.

Young Player of the Month

View attachment 184790

Player of the Month

View attachment 184789

Manager of the Month

View attachment 184788

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 184787

Liverpool and Chelsea will square off at Wembley, after Liverpool manage to overcome Manchester City 4-2 on aggregate and Chelsea defeat Everton 5-2 on aggregate.

FA CUP

Third Round

View attachment 184786

Fourth Round

View attachment 184785

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cdzV1VURDUzFZNm8/view?usp=sharing

Stefan Savic loan deal appears to have him on a £30k p/w salary at Leicester, when he was only on £18k p/w at Atletico. Could you please adjust this? I know its not a huge difference, but my wage budget is already stretched enough as it is! haha

Unless this is some way to include the £125k loaning fee?

Stefan Savic loan deal appears to have him on a £30k p/w salary at Leicester, when he was only on £18k p/w at Atletico. Could you please adjust this? I know its not a huge difference, but my wage budget is already stretched enough as it is! haha

Unless this is some way to include the £125k loaning fee?

Interesting. I'll have a look at this.

Welp, the top 5 looks sorted - and we'll probably be the ones to get 5th -_- Still, Silva + Kane doing the business as always!

Crystal Palace

POOR START TO DESCHAMPS REIGN

Things have not started well for Crystal Palace under the reign of Didier Deschamps. Although to be fair, it has been a hard set of fixtures but the amount of goals conceded is a slight worry for the new owners.

This month saw us face Arsenal away, Chelsea at home and Stoke away in which they were defeated 3-0, 3-1 and 3-0 respectively. To add to these defeats was the disappointment of being knocked out of the FA Cup straight away with a 1-0 away to fellow relegation strugglers Sunderland.

"We are hoping that February will be a much better month and that we can pull away from the relegation zone." Corbett said.

15af3af60168f53f1fa0e13f8c351e18.jpg

Promising start for Bielsa
2bbfa5900bd3f9e4f3eb2728a4e67e71.jpg

Marcelo Bielsa picked up 4 points from 3 very difficult games, scoring 5 in the process.
This came after a small spending spree to bring players capable of moving Newcastle to the next level as Wayne Rooney and Neven Subotic brought in vast experience of the top level for around 6 million each. Lasse Vigen Christensen joined on loan with Newcastle apparently eager to sign the youngster in the summer.
Bielsa started his Newcastle career in style as they smashed Southampton 3-0 away from home.
Next up they were beaten at home to Manchester United 2-0 after Haidara was sent off leaving Newcastle fighting a losing battle.
They went 2-0 up away at Liverpool only to squander the lead and draw 2-2.
They were also knocked out of the FA cup in the 4th round. Bielsa told Sky he was very pleased to look back on 3 difficult games with such disappointment to only get 4 points as he believes his Newcastle side deserved more than that. Bielsa has many admirers within football, including Pep Guardiola - who described him as the best manager in the world, Let's hope he wants to succeed him when he leaves!

If you intend to reach the end of the season by Sunday rishmanisation, I'd just like to inform that I'll be in Milan, so any offers for Arsenal players for the summer won't be answered before Tuesday! ;)

If you intend to reach the end of the season by Sunday rishmanisation, I'd just like to inform that I'll be in Milan, so any offers for Arsenal players for the summer won't be answered before Tuesday! ;)
Going to derby? :D

View attachment 184225

Manchester City new owner has given out hints that there might be a manager change. One could assume it has something to do with getting only 2 wins in January and drawing with the likes of West Ham and Sunderland. Main talking point has also been the humiliating 0-4 loss against Arsenal, whose new owner, Jay-Z, has been spending fortunes on new players.

City was also beaten by Liverpool, who in the end knocked the Citizens out of Capital One Cup. However, in the FA Cup MC got a comfortable 2-0 win over Liverpool. In Champions League we have been drawn against Lyon against, whom City will be expecting an easy win.

121619_ori_juan_jesus.jpg
View attachment 184202

In transfer news, Manchester City has brought in Juan Jesus, who was put on the market by Inter, and Gianluigi Donnarumma. Juan Jesus will be our replacement defender for Demichelis, who most likely will retire in next few years. Gianluigi Donnarumma, a 16-year-old goalkeeper, was brought in as a back-up keeper for Joe Hart and a future first choice keeper, but he will most likely go out on a loan for a season or two. In the summer two players will join MCI on a free transfer. Those players are winger Andriy Yarmolenko on 122K p/w and goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli on a 53K p/w contract.

Guys,great news,Lisa Ann fixed the issuses and can finally load the save! Lets play.

Then again, looks like I'm pretty safe ;)

View attachment 184013

Freddy Lounds (FL): Manchester City new owner has called together a last-minute press conference. Here we are, just waiting for dr.Hannibal Lecter to come out.

*Dr.Hannibal Lecter comes out and sits behind a table and starts speaking*
Dr.Hannibal Lecter (HL): I know you are all wondering, why I have summoned you here. Well, the reasoning is simple. I have fired Manuel Pellegrini, because he didn't tingle my fine palate. I know it, I tried him. The new manager is also an Argentinian. His name is Diego Simeone. He will take over the club and hopefully lead us to a new age of glory and sunshine.

FL: Where will Pellegrini move on to?

HL: Who knows? Not very far, I guess. This concludes this press conference. Ciao!

Back