rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

I'm not sure what your predicted league finish is but assuming its between 7th & 11th (more then likely) I think his wage should be around 325K, which is still a **** load of cash for Stoke but is a little better :P

I don't have the game open now but I think my league prediction was at 13th, right me if I'm wrong

I don't have the game open now but I think my league prediction was at 13th, right me if I'm wrong

At work so don't have the game either was just trying to calculate in my head who I thought would be predicted to finish lower :P

I'm sure it'll be looked at though :)

Just had a look & you are right. Predicted 13 which means his wage should stay the same. Sure it will be sorted as soon as Rich gets a sec. :)

Seem to lose out on all youth I go for! Oh well, other prospects available for the emergency window! Really happy to have filled the problem areas in my squad. No pressure now Allegri, we only want every single title!

Filipe Luís

Sorry to be a pain but Will my
Filipe Luís transfer go through

FINAL SPURS SALE LIST

Andros Townsend*# - £5m
Gökhan Töre - £15m
DeAndre Yedlin - £5m
Clinton N'Jié - £6m
Felix Passlack - Loan
Maximilliano Romero - Loan

ENQUIRE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE.

Also, Blatter is not amused at losing out on Grealish.

Sorry to be a pain but Will my
Filipe Luís transfer go through

I think Rish said that the transfers in red will go through as he has ok'd sides to go into debt as long as they are debt free at years end.

So is the game simming forwards to the start of August before the C2C window and 2nd chance window end?

Few of my loan deals look to have not gone through even though I can't see them on anyones list:

> DOM LOAN - Josh Vela
> FGN LOAN - Ivan Ordets

Gutted to have missed out on 3 of my 4 future player signings with Leicester nabbing two of them, **** you ;)!!

Last edited:
There might need to be an extension on the deadline then, as it is currently meant to finish at 9pm BST today

Yeah, I would think so. Not 100% mind, just the impression i got. Could be he plans to close the c2c window, sim until August & open a second chance window for those who missed their foriegns.

Truth is, I'm not sure. Maybe i should just shut my mouth :P

That debt problem is a risky move. In past games people have taken advantage of this and bought stupid players which put them in 20/30m debt and managed to win titles to get them back into the clear.

Yes I am one of those who didn't spend as much because I knew I couldn't afford the big players ;)

That debt problem is a risky move. In past games people have taken advantage of this and bought stupid players which put them in 20/30m debt and managed to win titles to get them back into the clear.

Yes I am one of those who didn't spend as much because I knew I couldn't afford the big players ;)

Well I think going into a little bit of debt is ok. As Lomb as we don't see Derby buying Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo we'll know it's not TOO out of control :D

Well I think going into a little bit of debt is ok. As Lomb as we don't see Derby buying Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo we'll know it's not TOO out of control :D

Good on ya! Spoiling my big January surprise :P

Agreed with Matt, a little debt is ok as long as it is within reason. I could have easily spent more but I didn't. I will probably look to buy a few more players in the emergency window but future players since I lost out on 3 of them I originally went for so I best get scouting again.

Guys I will be leaving for work at 2pm today, I don't get internet so any offers for players please make before 2pm. Good luck with your Transfer Activity!

Looking to move on one of:

> Ledley, Cabaye or McArthur
and
> Puncheon, Bolasie or Zaha

if anyone is interested.

Back