rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Realised you have a little extra cash with the debt rule changes?

Need a twenty goal a season striker?

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Christian Benteke is available for the reasonable price of £10 million!!! that is a whopping saving of £12.5 million off his in game value! You know you want the Belgian Beast in your team!​

Realise the player you really want is quite expensive why not get a cheaper but, worse player with Wolves

Wolves they sell players of dubious quality for a low low price

Yeah, I would think so. Not 100% mind, just the impression i got. Could be he plans to close the c2c window, sim until August & open a second chance window for those who missed their foriegns.

Truth is, I'm not sure. Maybe i should just shut my mouth :P

That is exactly the plan!

I don't have the game open now but I think my league prediction was at 13th, right me if I'm wrong

Wuddez, you're right. That's my bad... will be sure to fix it before simming!

The wage would stay the same (265k) if your predicted position is 13th; if between 7-11 it will be 330k.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a pain but Will my
Filipe Luís transfer go through

This was kinda weird since you said it's his transfer listed value, but Filipe Luis is a first team player in the current save (at least the one I was using yesterday) and wasn't listed for transfer. Can someone confirm this for me? If so, you'd obviously have to pay a lot more than 6 million pounds to sign him :P If he is transfer listed, then I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'll let the deal go through.

Last edited:
Wuddez, you're right. That'y my bad... will be sure to fix it before simming!

The wage would stay the same (265k) if your predicted position is 13th; if between 7-11 it will be 330k.

Yes my prediction is 13 so his wage should not rise. So it's nice that you fix it:)

This was kinda weird since you said it's his transfer listed value, but Filipe Luis is a first team player in the current save (at least the one I was using yesterday) and wasn't listed for transfer. Can someone confirm this for me? If so, you'd obviously have to pay a lot more than 6 million pounds to sign him :P If he is transfer listed, then I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'll let the deal go through.

Just checked the save mate. Luis is a first team player and not transfer listed. So he would cost upwards of £25m...

He doesnt appear to be listed on the save

Just so I'm clear on whats happening and dont make any mistakes :P The C2C window closes at 9 tonight? and then when thats finished a second chance window opens for people who missed out? is the second chance window C2C only? or foreign as well? And will we get a financial update before the second chance window?

If I don't sell Stefan Radu, Jonny or Adem Ljaic by 6 PM, they will be available for loan!

Just so I'm clear on whats happening and dont make any mistakes :P The C2C window closes at 9 tonight? and then when thats finished a second chance window opens for people who missed out? is the second chance window C2C only? or foreign as well? And will we get a financial update before the second chance window?

Last I remember, we were going to sim forward a bit to see if our managers made any transfers (selling/buying). Then there was going to be the 2nd chance window and C2C transfers running for an additional day or something, to make any additional signings/sales. But this may have all changed....

July 2016 Transfer News

View attachment 180403CRYSTAL PALACE TRANSFER NEWSView attachment 180403

After last season final day escape, Comedy Football Ltd decided it was time to invest and improve the squad bringing in no less than 8 players with a potential 2 still to join and only 1 player leaving the club.

TRANSFERS IN:

View attachment 180400View attachment 180399

Marko Marin and Papy Djilobodji - £2,500,000 from Chelsea
The first transfers completed were the signings of Marin and Djilobodji for a combined bargain price of 2.5m. Marin has been brought in to help on the wings despite the club already having Puncheon, Zaha and Bolasie but a cheap deal was hard to turn down. Djilobodji also joins as part of the deal after making no impression at Chelsea and with Palace only having Scott Dann and Craig Cathcart as centre backs with Hangeland on the verge of leaving, he was brought in to offer competition at centre back as well as left back and has the potential to improve.

View attachment 180397

Mathieu Debuchy - £6,000,000 from Manchester United
With positions being weak and with no competition in all positions, Football Comedy Ltd splash out on their most expensive signing of the summer by acquiring Mathieu Debuchy at right back, coming in to challenge Joel Ward as well as possibly covering at left back if desperate.

View attachment 180393

Cheikou Kouyate - Loan from Watford
Kouyate joins from recently relegated Watford on loan to offer competition in the centre midfield and offers a more physical presence to play along side Cabaye and McArthur and looking as a replacement for the aging Jedinak.

View attachment 180389

Leandro Paredes - £4,400,000 from Roma
A bargain signing with a lot of potential, Paredes joins from Roma after falling down the pecking order at Roma and will look to compete with Chamakh behind the striker. Has the potential to be key moving forward for Palace if he can get in the goals.

View attachment 180378View attachment 180377

Ahmed Elmohamady & Cristian Zapata - Free
With Palace been short on defenders, the experienced Zapata comes in to offer a challenge and a steal cost nothing to join the club. Palace also sign "The Egyptian David Beckham" Elmohamady, who will challenge down the right wing and has the ability to supply our forwards with great crossing ability.

View attachment 180372

Dayot Upamenco - £1,300,000 from RB Salzburg
This signing was made with the future in mind as at 16 year old, Upamenco comes in for a decent fee after been scouted by the likes of Arsenal and Manchester United so Corbett dove in quickly to get this deal sorted before anything could scupper it. Hopefully with the arrival of Zapata, he can gain the knowledge to improve as a footballer.

Rumours:
There are rumours that there is also a possibility of two other players joining the club with Josh Vela of Bolton and Ivan Ordets from Shakhtar on the verge of joining Palace on loan for the season with confirmation still needed on these.

TRANSFERS OUT:

View attachment 180365

Jordon Mutch - £700,000 to West Brom
The only player to leave Palace this window at present was Jordon Mutch who was hardly used last season and with the amount of players in centre midfield for Palace, he was one of the players to sacrifice.

PLAYERS MISSED OUT ON:

However there was disappoint for Comedy Football Ltd as they missed out on a few targets. Youngsters Adam *** and Samuel Fernandes opting for Leicester and Richard Gregory deciding on Tottenham instead of joining The Eagles. "Yeah we are gutted. We could have seen these players being big players at this club in the future and had our eye on these for a while but unfortunately it was not meant to be.

SQUAD AS A WHOLE FOR 2016/17 (unless Deschamps has other ideas):

Goalkeepers:
Alex McCarthy, Wayne Hennessey

Left Backs:
Pape Souare
Centre Backs: Scott Dann, Craig Cathcart, Papy Djilobodji, Cristian Zapata (poss Ivan Ordets)
Right Backs: Mathieu Debuchy, Joel Ward

Wingers: Wilfried Zaha, Yannick Bolasie, Jason Puncheon, Marko Marin, Ahmed Elmohamady, Adam Johnson
Centre Midfielders: Yoann Cabaye, James McArthur, Cheikou Kouyate, Joe Ledley, Kristoffer Ajer, Mile Jedinak (poss Josh Vela)

Centre Attacking Midfielders:
Leandro Parades, Marouane Chamakh

Strikers:
Charlie Austin, Connor Wickham, Steven Fletcher

PLAYERS FOR SALE:

> Jason Puncheon
> Wilfried Zaha or Yannick Bolasie or Adam Johnson
> Joe Ledley
> Mile Jedinak
> Marouane Chamakh​

Michael Owen Suffers New Injury
View attachment 180361
Wolves' new owner Michael Owen has suffered a new injury and it is...

His feelings as he has failed to receive a single offer for a player Owen is suffering for loneliness and wants to encourage people to bid for any Wolves player whether the bid is realistic or not just please bid*

* preferably way over the odds for an awful player so that he can feel good about himself

Help heal Michael

Sign a player from Woves

Sorry this is my fault i simmed a day or to just to see the reports on some players and did int think about his asking price being set in that period very sorry i withdraw my bid

Second chance window is only for FGN. There really isn't a need for a second chance C2C window, as almost everyone gets whoever they want.

Come on guys, quality players still available at Spurs!
Message with who you want!

Back