rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 180325

Transfer News

After comfortably escaping the drop last season, Gary Lineker has expressed his desire to build on last season and has set Marcelo Gallardo the target of achieving 45 points. A number of players have been brought in to make this achievable.

View attachment 180317

Mati Fernandez - Bosman transfer (Last season)

Despite making 27 appearances for Fiorentina last season, we managed to approach Fernandez last season and get him on a free. He has earned 68 caps for Chile and is a massive addition to our midfield. Hopefully he can pull the strings in the centre of the pitch for us this season.

View attachment 180308

Fabián Noguera - Bosman Transfer (Last Season)

Another quality player signed on a free from Banfield. Noguerra is only 23, but will be looking for him to be a key figure at the centre of our defence. He has the ability to cope with the standard of the Premier League and has the potential to further develop.

View attachment 180307

Scott Sinclair - £1.1 Million

One of Claudio Ranieri's last actions at the club was to bring in Scott Sinclair from relegated Aston Villa. He is a useful addition to the squad, but will have to fight for his place in the starting lineup. For a fee of only £1.1 M, he looks to be a great piece of business from our former manager.

View attachment 180306

Casemiro - Loan from Real Madrid

A defensive minded midfielder who has been brought in to help sure up the defence this season. Real Madrid were only planning to use him as a rotational player and were willing to allow him to depart on loan for the season. He massive addition to the squad this season.

View attachment 180305

Maicon - Loan from Porto

Despite making 23 appearances for Porto last season, they allowed him to leave on loan for the season. He will undoubtably strengthen our defence as we look to hold out some of the best players in the world.

Youth Signings - Adam ***, Chris Manning, Samuel Fernandes and Beto

We decided to invest heavily in youth players this transfer window, bringing in 2 domestic and 2 foreign. All players have the potential to be future stars, lets just hope they they can reach there maximum potential here at Leicester.

For a combined fee of 620k they are worth the risk

No notable outgoing transfers to note, although their is still time for any deadline day deals. Gary Lineker's ears are always open.....

View attachment 180300

What is the punishment for finishing the year in the red? Think we should make that clear now.

Anybody that is doing last minute business, Willian and Pedro are both open for offers and available at a reasonable price.

Window is closed guys!

After a rather hectic week, I think I'm going to catch up on missed TV shows today. Thus, the transfer window round-up and in-game addition of transfers will have to wait until tomorrow. But once I do that, I will sim forward to August 1 and open up that second chance window.

What is the punishment for finishing the year in the red? Think we should make that clear now.

Ban on incoming transfers for the concerned club(s). It will start off as a one window ban. Then, if the chairman can bring the club out of the red, the ban will be lifted. Else, it will continue to stay until he can bring the club out of the red. Finances will be checked before the start of every window. So, for instance, if you have a negative balance before the summer window, you won't be allowed to buy players in the summer. You can (and probably should) however sell players. If you're able to get your club out of the red by the winter window, then you'll be allowed to buy in the winter window. Else, it will carry over until the next transfer window. The ban will also apply for free transfers.

If implemented, this will only be in effect from next season (Season 3) however, as I don't feel this is something that can be implemented at short notice. What do you guys think about this?

In addition to this, I'm also considering making modifications to the wage structure, so that the weaker clubs don't have to pay too much in wages (looking to increase the number of tiers). So clubs predicted to finish in the top 4 pay a certain percentage, clubs from 5-10 pay a lower percentage, clubs from 11-15 a still lower percentage and clubs from 16-20 an even lower percentage. Note that this will not increase how much the top clubs have to spend in wages. It would only decrease the amount that the bottom clubs have to pay in wages. Like the transfer ban, this will be implemented from next season if you all approve!

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. In game FFP should also ensure that clubs that go too mad are punished by missing out on european competitions & possible points deductions as well so, combined with a transfer embargo on your end, think that should do the trick.

I think it depends on the severity of the debt. The way Premier League clubs are generally run is they go into quite a lot of debt through the season because they are spending the following years TV money. Clubs should expect to be in the red in January and through the year all the way up to the end of the season when Prize and TV money is handed out. I reckon if a club is a couple of million in debt then perhaps a fine of the same amount might be enough. £10 million plus is probably more serious and should result in a European competition and transfer ban. But thats just my opinion :)

I think it depends on the severity of the debt. The way Premier League clubs are generally run is they go into quite a lot of debt through the season because they are spending the following years TV money. Clubs should expect to be in the red in January and through the year all the way up to the end of the season when Prize and TV money is handed out. I reckon if a club is a couple of million in debt then perhaps a fine of the same amount might be enough. £10 million plus is probably more serious and should result in a European competition and transfer ban. But thats just my opinion :)

Yeah, unless it a ridiculous amount, I'm not overly concerned by clubs being in debt in January. I'd say that's par for the course. However, clubs that remain in debt at years end should definitely be dealt with harshly imo. ;)

View attachment 180277

Transfer News

Immediately after the end of an excellent season for the Swans, Jaap Stam got to work in building his squad for next seasons Europa Cup challenge. After only joining Swansea in January, Stam is keen to add his touch to the squad.

Out

View attachment 180272
Ki Sung-Yeung
First piece of business was the transfer of the South Korean Ki Sung-Yeung to Liverpool for £12.5m after 4 successful years at the Liberty Stadium but the deal was too good do refuse stated Stam.

In
View attachment 180264

Steven N'Zonzi
Jaap Stam's first signing of the summer was Steven N'Zonzi for £1.4m from Sevilla. After losing defensive midfielder/centre midfielder Ki Sung-Yeung, Stam brought N'Zonzi back to the English Premiership as a direct replacement. N'Zonzi is hoping to re-capture his form that he showed when he was with Stoke.

View attachment 180260
Sergio Araujo
23 year old striker Sergio Araujo signs from Spanish La Liga side Las Palmas for £6m. Capped 13 times for the Argentina u20 team he will be hoping to improve upon his form where he scored 12 goals in 36 appearances for Las Palmas last season.

View attachment 180251
Easah Suliman
Arriving from Aston Villa is young promising centre half Easah Suliman for just under £278k. Easah can play in the left back role as well and is one to watch for the future, we hope.

View attachment 180245
Willem Tomlinson
Another one for the future is Willem Tomlinson, who is also 18 years old like Easah. Signed from Blackburn Rovers for £105k, Willem is a right midfielder who can also sit in centre mid if required.

Brazilian Marlon arrives from Fluminense with a healthy price tag of £7.75m. The 20 year old centre half has a bright future ahead of him according to scout reports and Stam is delighted to have got this very promising defender.
Also joining from Fluminense is another youngster as 17 year old striker Loran signs for £28.5k. Another one for the future it is hoped that Loran can start pushing for a starting spot in the next couple of years.

View attachment 180240
Frenkie de Yong
Stam returns to Ajax to sign a youngster that had been part of the youth set up when he was there. Midfielder Frenkie de Yong can play anywhere across the middle of the pitch and signs for a fee of £735k.

View attachment 180239
Dominic Ball
After 4 seasons at White Hart Lane, Dominic Ball has signed on a free transfer after being on loan to Rangers in the Scottish Championship last year. The 20 year old centre half is looking forward to trying and break into the match day squad here at Swansea.

View attachment 180238
Nathan Oduwa
Nathan Oduwa is another ex-Spurs player to join the Swans on a free. He too was up north in Scotland playing for Rangers last year but he has now signed a contract with Swansea like his pal Dominic. Nathan is a striker that can also play as a left winger.

That's all the signing news from the Liberty Stadium so far but several rumours are flying around that there will be further developments to be announced in the near future.

More Wolves Signings
View attachment 180233
See the Wolves are wandering like the in the name Wolverhampton Wanderers I am on fire.

Tyrone Mings

He really impressed in his 0 games although we get him for 10% of what they paid for him. Michael says: He was born in Bath and that reminds me of bath time which I like. He is also tall which makes him good at heading because if you are tall you can get to the ball before a smaller player can reach it.

Joleon Lescott

The experienced centre back signed from Aston Villa for just £63,000 a small fee for such a good player. He returns to the team where his career started before he left for Everton. Michael says:
View attachment 180210
It would be useful if he could be where the circle is to block the shot and not let the ball get into the ball because that is bad and would make us less likely to win and you want to win.

Nathan Baker

The centre back signs from Villa on loan to boost our options at the back. Michael says: Well yeah if he can defend well then it will be a good loan signing but, if he can't then it won't be a good signing

Andrew Surman

He joins on loan from Bournemouth and can hopefully provide cover for a number of positions. Michael says: Well he can play lots of positions which is good because the more positions you can play the better chance you get picked because you are an option to play in more places.

Szabolcs Huszti

Well what can I say about him that you don't already know, well he moved from Pecs in Hungary to Stade Rennes before moving to Zenit he then went to Changchun before signing for us. He also has 46 caps for Hungary and 14 goals. For all you know I've made most of that up and due to an unwillingness to do research it may be. Michael says: View attachment 180207
It would be useful if he could do that or cross for someone to. Also his name is challenging to say so managers may not tell someone to man mark him. He also plays on a wing where there is more space, like on a plane where the middle is congested and the wing is empty. Although of course unless you were well strapped down and had a warm coat on you would fly off of it and that wouldn't happen on a football pitch. * Wolves P.R. team he tortured the metaphor even more talking about construction of a winger and a plane wing and the sense of liberation football and being on a plane wing can give you it was awful so we stopped it for you.

Alvaro Arbeloa

A player who Michael possibly played with at Real but, I was to lazy to research if he did. Michael says: He will defend the wide bits of the field but, also attack the wide parts which can be tiring so he will have to be fit in order to do well.

Holger Badstuber

The German centre back who has played over 100 times for Bayern and 31 times for Germany will be a quality addition to the defence. Michael says: Well hopefully he does well because he is getting paid a lot and money doesn't grow on trees so we wouldn't want to spend it all on a bad player.

Furkan Onal

The young Turkish player signs from Fenerbache for 27,000 and will hopefully develop into a quality player. Michael says: As he is young he hasn't played much but, has a long time left to play where he can do well or not well we will have to wait and see

Alan Gonzalez

The young American signs from Orlando City and can hopefully develop into a good player.

Michael says:

View attachment 180206
If he does that a lot it will be good as it will help us win

View attachment 180205
But, if that happens a lot then it will be bad

Steve Sidwell

Probably played with Owen at Stoke a good CM who should add depth to the side. Michael says: He is a midfielder because he will be in the middle of the field most of the time. Although it is really a pitch and not a field so he should be a Midpitcher. I'm on fire!!

Sylvain Marvauex

Also may have played with Michael but, I'm not played enough to see if they did but, I would bet they didn't play together. Michael says: As an attacking midpitcher from the middle of the pitch he should attack more than he defends.

ARRRGGGHHH

* The Wolves P.R. team wants to point out that Michael tore his hamstring standing up from the chair​

Wolves did just sign 11 new players, they will not be familiar with each other and they will absolutely not win any matches against Stoke. PS Stoke will have a press release tomorrow.

Wolves did just sign 11 new players, they will not be familiar with each other and they will absolutely not win any matches against Stoke. PS Stoke will have a press release tomorrow.

Michael Owen would fight you if it wasn't for the hamstring injury but he will let his team do his fighting in the pitch

Michael Owen would fight you if it wasn't for the hamstring injury but he will let his team do his fighting in the pitch

I thought it was his feelings that were injured? I reckon a bit of play acting is going on here like ;)

If Michael Owen and the sheikh who owns Stoke were to fight, I think the one that beats the other will win the fight.

If Michael Owen and the sheikh who owns Stoke were to fight, I think the one that beats the other will win the fight.

Znik I'm disappointed at you, you don't even know the name of the graceful sheik Mahir Wasem. Shame on you

View attachment 180123

Chelsea transfer round up

In what turned out to be an extraordinarily busy transfer window for Chelsea, we take a look at their transfer dealings and how it will effect their first team squad.

View attachment 180121
After a deadline day scramble, Yaya Toure joins the 2014/15 champions for a transfer fee of £10 million from Manchester City. At 33 years old he is getting on a bit, but he has the potential to add some real bite to the Chelsea midfield alongside the likes of Matic and Fabregas.

View attachment 180120
Morgan Schneiderlin is another central midfield player to join the blues. At 26 years old he has plenty to offer and is one of the finest defensive playmakers in the Premier League. Morgan arrives for a fee of £18 million.

View attachment 1020613
Theo Walcott makes the short trip across London to join the blues title charge. Full of pace and energy and still relatively young, Theo gives us more options in the wide options and up front.

View attachment 1020615
Paco Alcacer becomes the second player to make the move from Arsenal to Chelsea. The Spanish hitman will join as backup to Diego Costa and provides a different option up front for Pellegrini if required. The double swoop of Walcott and Alcacer if rumoured to have cost Chelsea a fee in the region of £35 million

View attachment 180113
Jonathan Calleri makes the trip to London from Argentina after scoring 11 goals in 15 appearances last season for Boca Juniors. Full of potential and lightning quick, the young Argentine striker will be hoping to emulate the feats of Aguero in the Premier League.

View attachment 180105
Although not technically a singing, Juan Cuadrado returns from his hugely successful loan with Juventus and rejoins the squad for the beginning of the season.

To accommodate these new signings a series of players have left the club.

View attachment 180111
Christian Benteke has left the club to move to Norwich for £10 million

View attachment 180110
Ramires joins Southampton for a fee of £5 million + the transfer of young academy product Lincoln.

View attachment 180108
Victor Moses ends his miserable stay with Chelsea, joining Tottenham in a £4 million deal.

View attachment 180107
Rafinha leaves after just the one season to join Southampton in a £6 million deal.

View attachment 180106
Mohammed Salah has also left the club after Roma took up their option to buy for £10.75 million.

Also leaving the club are Marco Van Ginkel, Patrick Bamford, Nathan Ake, Christian Atsu, Lucas Piazon, Jay DaSilva, Michael Hector, Papi Djilobodji, Wallace and Marko Marin.​

So how does this leave the squad looking?

Goalkeepers - Thibaut Courtois, Declan Rudd, Sergio Rochet.

Full Backs - Cesar Azpilicueta, Dani Carvajal, Baba Rahman, Sime Vrsjalko.

Central Midfield - Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic, Yaya Toure, Morgan Schneiderlin.

Attacking Midfield - Eden Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Juan Cuadrado, Theo Walcott, Kenedy.

Strikers - Diego Costa, Paco Alcacer, Jonathan Calleri.

View attachment 180104

West Ham's Transfer Roundup

View attachment 180126

Out

View attachment 180125
Juanmi

Juanmi the former Malaga attacker has moved away from the hammers after just 1 season at West Ham. The young Spanish lad couldn't break into the squad with only making 8 apps scoring 3 goals. He moved to West Brom for a very cheap fee of £2.75m.

View attachment 180124
Ighalo

The nomadic striker and Manchester Utd supporter has left the club only joining a year ago from Watford. He spent half of the season on loan last season at Swansea and didn't manage to make 1 single appearance for them. But they must of seen something in him as he has moved to Swansea again but this time on a perm contract for a fee of £3.25m.

Total In's = £6m

In

View attachment 180122
Pocognoli

Belgium international has moved over to West Ham to give Bilic more selection in the left back position. Not being a world beater or a big name signing, Dier helped bring him in for cheap as chips, in fact, he was free! In part of the Juanmi deal Pocognoli came over to our side from West Brom.

View attachment 180118
Gnabry

The German Wonderkid has moved to the other side of London on loan for a cover of the star player Payet. Gnabry is a very bright talent coming through the ranks of Arsenal at the moment and is eager to show himself in the Premier League and we may give him the chance to do so. At only 20 years old he has much to learn and take in but the so called next Ozil will gain a lot of experience working with Payet.

View attachment 180116
Torsiglieri

The journeyman centre back is hoping to kick off his career again in the Premier League after joining on a free. The Argentine centre back recently has been released by Metalist and was a much wanted man including another team in England. Dier had to offer him a wage above the others to get his signing but that is all in the past and Dier has added another Argentine to his squad.

View attachment 180112
Rigoni

Yet another Argentine player has joined West Ham. The 23 year old has age on his side and with having the rare feature of being about to use both of his feet, the midfielder can play both on the left or the right side this season hoping to kick off his debut season with a few assists and goals.

View attachment 180109
Ndiaye

Added an tireless midfielder to the squad to work along side the likes of Noble and Obiang. We needed depth and strength to the midfielder in case of injuries or tiredness. Ndiaye wanted to move to England to improve his reputation to try and push for more appearances for Senegal.

RUMOURS

Payet could move this season but Bilic & Dier would request a massive sum to let the star go.

Dier has been in talks with a new manager to replace Bilic.

West Ham are going to spend big in January on a World Class in Serie A.

Bilic isn't finished signing players with season with looking at the younger type of players or even more players on loan to cover for cup games.

Dier has given a Bilic a prediction of 14th for this season to hit.​

Back