rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1020667SOUTHAMPTON TRANSFER ROUNDUP

It was a very quiet window for Southampton chairman Don Volpe, who decided to wait until January to get the big business done in the hopes that Southampton would get off to the start they had last year.

OUT
View attachment 180061Young hot prospect Lincoln joins Chelsea in the deal that takes Ramires to St. Mary's

IN
View attachment 180060Rafinha joins from Chelsea for 6m as an excellent option at right back.

View attachment 180059And finally, Ramires joins for 5m and Lincoln to be the heart of the midfield for years to come.

RUMOURS
Chelsea showed interest in Victor Wanyama but he does not leave and provides an excellent partner to Ramires.

View attachment 180058

OUT

View attachment 180052
***** Caballero
The bald keeper was sold to QPR for 500K €, because we already have replacements for him.

Gianluigi Donnarumma
The youngster would never get game time here with the first team keepers we already have. He went on loan to QPR to get some gametime.

Jason Denayer
Belgian central defender just isn't good enough to play for us this season, maybe never. Went on loan to Wolves.

View attachment 180054
Martin Demichelis
35 year old deadweight central defender was sold to Wolverhampton. Wolves seem to be on a hunt for a new team, a bad team.

View attachment 1020675
Gael Clichy
He was exchanged with Arsenal for Kieran Gibbs, an Englishman.

View attachment 180051
Yaya Touré
His deal was probably the biggest upset of the transfer window. We sold the 33 year old midfielder for 10M €, which is actually quite a large sum for a player, who will retire very, very soon.

IN

View attachment 180039
Kieran Gibbs
At first Hannibal was confused about him, because when he typed "Gibbs" into Google, an old man (Leroy Jethro) came up and no Kieran Gibbs was there to see. He came in on a PE deal. Hannibal Also revealed that he thinks English football will need more Englishmen, which is why he will try to bring in great English footballers. Gibbs is one of them.

View attachment 180041
Danny Welbeck
This was a controversial move as Welbeck once used to play for Manchester United. But City fans are used to buying players from Arsenal, so the public didn't make a big fuss over it. Welbeck cost Lecter 16.5M €. He will be creating an English strikers pair with Raheem Sterling. And as you can see from the picture above, he has hard nipples and Hannibal likes that.

View attachment 180044
Micah Richards
The ex-City player becomes a now-City player as he leaves Aston Villa to join the best club in England once again.

BOSMANS

View attachment 180031
Andriy Yarmolenko
An absolute steal. Will bring thunder to the squad.

View attachment 180030
Gerónimo Rulli
Will give competition to Joe Hart. If one of them plays badly, another one takes over.

LINEUPS

I lineup
View attachment 180034

II lineup
View attachment 180033

MANCHESTER CITY WILL WIN EVERYTHING!

WBA TRANSFER ROUND-UP

YOU THOUGHT WE WERE QUIET,DIDNT YOU?
IN
View attachment 180036GAEL CLICHY
We needed a left back,home-grown,fast,experienced
ALL in ONE,will be one of our key players,joins for 6m pounds from Arsenal
View attachment 180035 MAROUANE FELLAINI
Signed only for his haircut,hope he knows how to play football.
6m pounds,another bargain,signed from Man United
View attachment 180032JUANMI
Well,Anichebe left on a free,Lambert is 34 now,so he wont be able to play twice a week,we got Rondon,and THIS GUY who can challenge for the first team role.
We paid him 2,75m+Pocognoli,he comes from West Ham
View attachment 180029JORDON MUTCH
This guy comes to challenge the first team slot and has a potential to do so .
Joins from Leicester City for a 700k fee.
OUT
GAMBOA-free,to Swansea.
not needed,been in reserve team last season
Pocognoli-player exchange,to West Ham
not good enough ,offloaded his wage ,and got something for it.
​ LEAD US TO GLORY SINISAA!

Stoke transfer roundup

Stoke press release
Stoke have made some tranfers during deadline day.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
ibrahimovic_afp.jpg

Zlatan is the signing that's no doubt the best the team have made. He have won the title in the first season in every club he played and with a career total of 289 goals he will be the man for the opposition to try to stop. So instead of seeing him making world class goals against Englands national team he will make them against the other Premier League teams. He might be 34 years old but he can still make the a massive impact on the field.

Abdelhak Nouri
9k=

Nouri is a very interesting player with alot of potential and will try to develop to a first team player as fast as possible. He is a offensive player and will play at the central but he can play on the wing if needed.

Alisson
9k=

Alisson is secured on a loan and will be ready to jump in if Petr Cech don't deliver the way whe want. His wage is low and will be one of the best backup keepers in the league. 19 clean sheets on 24 games played last season talks about his ability to stop the balls from reaching the net.

Tim Marell
images

Tim Marell is only 15 years old but he has the potential the be the best in the world. Coming from Kölns youth he is ready to prove that he will be the starter keeper in a few years. Maybe we will see a teenager between the posts at Stoke in a short time.

Alfonso Iacuitto
The Italian teenager is the other guy that have the future to look forward to. The central midfielder can become a legend at Stoke and will raise the attendance because all the girls want him beacuse his single. We hope that he can handle the pressure and develop to the player we see in his potential.

Adem Ljajic
Z

Adem will be on a loan deal from Arsenal beacuse he will not be good enough to be a main player in Arsenal. But as a team predicted to finish at 13th he will have playtime and will get crucial first team experience. A win-win deal between Arsenal and Stoke.

With 7 players in and no one out the team wage has been increased alot. Mahir Wasem don't think it's a problem because when we play better we will earn more aswell. The manager is also happy for the signings that will help him climb in the table.
View attachment 180024

C2C Window Round-Up

THE C2C WINDOW HAS SEEN QUITE A FEW CHAIRMEN STRENGTHEN THEIR SQUADS WITH PLAYERS FROM ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE.

There were quite a few big-name transfers going on, but the blockbuster signing of the window involves a trade between Jay-Z (Chairman of Arsenal) and Donald Trump of Everton, who were going for each other's throats not too long ago. This deal sees John Stones move to Arsenal for a massive 26 million pounds. And if that's not enough, Roberto Firmino also moves in the other direction as part of the deal. Firmino of course, is a former Liverpool player, so it will be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets from the blue half of Merseyside!

Full list of transfers is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nV1_JQMw3W_dYEQicn8_lLA1703j7oUuRcalfZIoZro/edit?usp=sharing

(Please let me know if anything is missing)

Save game file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cVkhFVjVuMWxmMHc/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you want any players transfer listed in game, any budget changes and the like asap. The idea is to sim to August by the end of tomorrow's Premier League games.​

When will the second chance window open/close? Keen to get the season underway! :)

Edit: Hahaha, what timing! :P

(Quick note it wont let me post pictures not sure why but so sorry there are no pictures)
Transfers in

After a long cupple of days at Carrow Road Jake Humperys is happy to announce his new signings. But first of all he would like to publicy remind Alex Neil that if he fail to impress in the opening part of the season he will be sacked.

FGN Transfers

Sven Bender
The amazing Center mid/ Defensive mid German play maker has swapped the lovely hot Germany for a cold wet East Anglia for the sum of a cheap 5.5million pounds. The 27 year old will be paid a cheap 55k a week to play at Norwich.

FGN under 18's
Planing on building for the futer and possible making some profit of these players.

arianit ferati
This player will link up very well with bender but is also a good young prospect for the future. The player signed from Stuttgart said he was happy to Play for Norwich and especially on 10k a week.

Andrea Marcucci
Youngster who will be rotated into the first team and was picked up from Bayern Munich.

Domestic transfer
Jack Grealish
Cheap up and coming home grown talent ready to burst on to the scence as norwich after a dull season getting relageted for villa. Norwich said the 14mill transfer with a wage of 23k was reasonable and had to pay a little more money to make sure the youngster would join Norwich.

Bpl Transfers
Benteke
Former villa man will link up nicely with Jack
Grealish and for a cheap 10million pounds with the possibility he could bang in 20 goals a season it was a no brainier.

Wallace
Brought in from Chelsea again cheap deal and good cover at left and right back.

Loan Signing- Richedly Bazoer
Roation player who could be key to us having a fit s
quad this season. also good cover in def

Jake Humprys yet again wants to thank you all for coming and wants the fans view on the new players

At Arsenal, I don't think Jack Wilshere has been moved to Man City, nor has Paco Alcacer been moved to Chelsea. Their money has not been added to my balance either according to my calculations!

Richerdly Bazoer has not been moved on loan to Norwich either.

I kinda had the feeling that I missed a few transfers, since half of them were in the email while half of them were PMs. I've got about 4-5 that I've missed as of now. If there are any others, do point them out. I'll get them fixed before simming.

Ighalo hasn't moved to Swansea(sent in via email)

Last edited:
Can someone check the Manchester United ins and outs for me on the save? In really busy this weekend and don't have the time to load it up myself.

In should be; Kovacic, Alli and Danilo

Out should be; Rashford, Powell, Varela, Debuchy, Fellaini and Schneiderlein

Thanks in advance to whoever checks for me :)

Can someone check the Manchester United ins and outs for me on the save? In really busy this weekend and don't have the time to load it up myself.

In should be; Kovacic, Alli and Danilo

Out should be; Rashford, Powell, Varela, Debuchy, Fellaini and Schneiderlein

Thanks in advance to whoever checks for me :)

All seem to be in place + De Paul on loan to Derby ;)

View attachment 179679

First of all Hannibal Lecter wants to apologize for forgetting to add Jack Wilshere to the IN and Patrick Roberts to the OUT transfers in his previous press release. He added that hopefully nobody will be mad.

IN

View attachment 179678
Jack Wilshere
To continue the previous tradition of buying players from Arsenal, Manchester City's new chairman has also brought in Jack Wilshere.

LOAN

View attachment 179677
Patrick Roberts
Roberts just doesn't seem to find himself a position at MCI. He moves on loan to Derby County.

Marco Van Ginkel needs to be moved from Chelsea to Swansea for £5 mil, and Wallace needs to move from Chelsea to Norwich for £1 mil :) Other than that everything seems to be correct!

Manuel's Mobile

View attachment 179546

"Hello"

"Hello Manuel, how does it feel to back in England old mate?"

"Its sucks JC, you're an arsehole, you know that right!? The food sucks, the weather sucks!"

"Oh Manuel, you're such drama queen! Anyway, How'd the window go?"

"Quite well I think"

"Well, don't leave me in suspense. Who were our biggest signings, top 3 lets go!"

"Umm, well I guess at number 3would be Michel Vorm."

"VORM!? He's dead mate!"

"He's not dead JC, he was at Tottenham!"

"Nah mate, he's dead. I was at his funeral! Jesus Manuel, what kind of medical staff do you have there? Signing off on a dead man!"

"He's not dead JC! He's 32 but is still quality."

"Age is no barrier Manuel, I was still quality at 40! I did have the advantage of not being dead though!"

"Really? I seem to remember reports indicating otherwise. Anyway, at number 2 would probably be Andre Carrillo."

"Ah yes, Carrillo. He's decent enough I suppose."

"He's a little better then decent JC. I think he'll be a good signing for us!"

"If you say so Manuel. Who's number 1 then, go on knock my socks off!"

"Well, number 1 would have t be Olivier Giroud!"

"GIROUD!? That pretty boy French ****** who's always running around with no shirt on & goes down every time his hair gets messed up!?"

"That's a bit harsh JC, he's a quality striker!"

"Jesus H Christ Manuel! What have you done! The idea was to win a few football games, make some money, buy ourselves an Island & spend our days snorting coke & ******** hot women!"

"Isnt that pretty much al you do now!?"

"Well.......yes, but I don't own the ******* island Manuel! You better hope to God you don't get us relegated!"

CLICK.....

Possible Derby starting 11

View attachment 179547

Back