rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Moving all missed transfers right now. Sorry guys, had a long night yesterday.

Will look to sim to August within the next hour or two. Probably post an update regarding the Euros!

Managerial change to note: Atletico hired Klopp, and Liverpool moved for Deschamps as a replacement. As a result, Crystal Palace will need to hire a new manager.

July Round-Up

PRE-SEASON: JULY

EURO 2016

France are the champions in their own backyard after they beat Germany 2-1 in the Final. England make it to the quarter-finals before losing to eventual runners-up Germany. Elsewhere, Spain are destroyed by Ukraine in the Round of 16. Israel's Munas Dabbur finishes as joint top-scorer with Diego Costa and Memphis Depay (all on 4 goals).

Surprise package of the tournament: Israel, who make it to the quarters before losing to eventual champions France.

NOTABLE TRANSFERS

1. Real Madrid sign Dani Carvajal from Chelsea for 31 million pounds, potentially rising up to 39 million.

2. Alvaro Morata signs for Manchester City in a blockbuster 55 million pound deal.

3. Memphis Depay moves to PSG for 36.5 million pounds.

4. Kevin Gameiro moves to Arsenal for 28.5 million pounds.

5. Bernardo Silva moves from Tottenham to Juventus for 28.5 million pounds.

MANAGERIAL CHANGES

1. Jurgen Klopp leaves Liverpool to take up the Atletico job. Deschamps hired as replacement.

2. Didier Deschamps leaves Crystal Palace to take up the Liverpool job. No replacement hired.

3. Slaven Bilic resigns from his job at West Ham. No replacement hired.

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cbUdEYlRBcnRFQ0E/view?usp=sharing

Second Chance Window is Open for Business

The second chance window for FGN/DOM/U18 transfers is now open for business.

You will be able to sign replacements for players who you missed out on in the previous window. For instance, if you missed out on one FGN transfer, you'll be allowed to sign one player as a replacement. If you miss out in this window as well, tough luck, but there will be no third chance window.

Something I must add: If you choose to cancel a loan that you made, you will NOT be allowed to sign a replacement player.

There will NOT be a second chance window for C2C transfers.

Deadline: 11:45 PM BST, Sunday Feb 14. Want to get the season underway ASAP.

Also a little rule change: Free transfers can be made at any time during the season.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if United made any transfers other than the Depay sale (something I'm not hally about!) just so I can think of some new signings to bring in. I on,y ask as I want be able to access my laptop until tomorrow evening and I want to be able at least think of possible targets in my head :D

Can someone tell me if United made any transfers other than the Depay sale (something I'm not hally about!) just so I can think of some new signings to bring in. I on,y ask as I want be able to access my laptop until tomorrow evening and I want to be able at least think of possible targets in my head :D

View attachment 179490

And of course I have no FGN transfers left either.... Gotta find a C2C or DOM winger now! :D

Sadly, I'm at work. Don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to post Derby's transfer activity for me so I can have a think about what we might need to do?

Manuel would be forever grateful..... ;)

Sadly, I'm at work. Don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to post Derby's transfer activity for me so I can have a think about what we might need to do?

Manuel would be forever grateful..... ;)

Selling Sammon for 625k is all permanently I think will check in a min

Could someone tell me if WBA made new transfers? I dont think we did,since i broke the transfer budget

Shouldnt the 2nd chance window be a chance to replace sold players as well? rather than just get our failed transfers back? I thought that was the point of simming so we could see what sales our managers made and react to them?

Shouldnt the 2nd chance window be a chance to replace sold players as well? rather than just get our failed transfers back? I thought that was the point of simming so we could see what sales our managers made and react to them?

Kind of agree, but perhaps a limit to the nr of C2C-transfers could be a middle ground. Then again, the more work we give rish, the longer it takes before we can move forward, which is a problem. Hopefully most teams haven't been left with too big gaps in their squad.

Back