rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

But isn't it a part of the game that the club ingame buys and sell players that we absolutely don't want them to?

But isn't it a part of the game that the club ingame buys and sell players that we absolutely don't want them to?

True. And it is the same for every club, so it's not exactly unfair in any way.

You had one job Poch, selling Silva was not it!

EDIT: If we got both FGN transfers in the original window, are we able to move for a FGN Loan? I doubt I'm gonna find someone of Silva's quality in the lower leagues of England...

Last edited:
Its not unfair no, and I am quite happy to continue with the way it is, I have no problems. Just thought I might point it out :)

You had one job Poch, selling Silva was not it!

EDIT: If we got both FGN transfers in the original window, are we able to move for a FGN Loan? I doubt I'm gonna find someone of Silva's quality in the lower leagues of England...

According to what he said, you're only allowed to go for transfer types that you attempted in the first window, but lost out on to another club.

I think I'll wait until I get my other FGN transfer in January before I move for a replacement for Depay. Kind of glad I didn't sell Young now or I would've been really short staffed on the left wing :P

Hoping Jannuzaj and Young can do a job on the left until January. Got a couple of players in mind already to fill the gap :)

We could of made like 4/5 FGN transfers to Rish in order of who you would of liked first and if you miss out on the first 2 or 3 then you have the 4th and 5th choice to fall back on. Saves us doing this 2nd round FGN transfers. Also, managers selling players is part of this game, you are the chairman and you appoint managers to act accordingly, not do their job as well.

We could of made like 4/5 FGN transfers to Rish in order of who you would of liked first and if you miss out on the first 2 or 3 then you have the 4th and 5th choice to fall back on. Saves us doing this 2nd round FGN transfers. Also, managers selling players is part of this game, you are the chairman and you appoint managers to act accordingly, not do their job as well.

This will make it difficult for smaller clubs to get players though,I think it works as it is now. For example if a bigger team loses their first choice target and their second choice is a smaller teams first choice it isn't really fair for them to get the player ahead of the team that went for the player as their main choice and can cause problems the other way aswell as I'm sure One of the top teams won't be happy to be beaten to a player by one of the worse teams. Will also make it much harder for rish to do transfers as **** have a lot more to work out. As the saying goes "if it's not broke don't fix it"

Didnt mean to start an argument :P All I was thinking was perhaps in the 2nd chance window, teams can use any transfer slots they have remaining? Then it brings an added dimension as to whether you use all your transfers at the beginning, or save some in case your manager sells players that you hadn't envisaged.

Its no big deal, just a suggestion :)

This will make it difficult for smaller clubs to get players though,I think it works as it is now. For example if a bigger team loses their first choice target and their second choice is a smaller teams first choice it isn't really fair for them to get the player ahead of the team that went for the player as their main choice and can cause problems the other way aswell as I'm sure One of the top teams won't be happy to be beaten to a player by one of the worse teams. Will also make it much harder for rish to do transfers as **** have a lot more to work out. As the saying goes "if it's not broke don't fix it"

I some what agree with that but you only have 2 FGN transfers... It's meant to be a bit realistic isn't it? I mean, there are 1000's of decent players to choose from and if you and another team are going to bid on them which will be for the same sum of money and you lose out on that player, then your 2nd choice is more likely going to be available if not then 3rd and so on. I don't see people complaining on the normal game when you are Aston Villa loosing out to Man City on a player?

I some what agree with that but you only have 2 FGN transfers... It's meant to be a bit realistic isn't it? I mean, there are 1000's of decent players to choose from and if you and another team are going to bid on them which will be for the same sum of money and you lose out on that player, then your 2nd choice is more likely going to be available if not then 3rd and so on. I don't see people complaining on the normal game when you are Aston Villa loosing out to Man City on a player?

The problem is though is this limits the choice of players Aston villa have, your idea will of course make things move quicker but I fell it would make things easier for bigger teams and harder for smaller teams. Of course there a lot of decent players out there but there is a few players that a lot of people will have interest in, whether they put them on their list or they don't make it and that would make it harder to get those few players for smaller clubs. Domestic transfer for example there is not many players to improve premier league teams at all. I think if we made that rule change the gap between the top and bottom will be changed even more

Just a quick question, how long are we allowed to be inactive before being removed from the game? I notice there have been a couple of clubs we havnt heard from in a while and have done virtually no business in the transfer window.

I think Liverpool were the only side not to conduct any activity, as Southampton did at least change manager.

Hey I also did a few deals for Southampton! I just decided to only strengthen the squad a little myself and let de Boer do a few deals. We had a great start last year so u am hoping to get that form again and do most deals in the January window to ensure we don't fall back again. Also, I think you are looking at the FGN roundup. I did all my deals as C2C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh whoops. Deadline was over eternities ago!

Transfers and the like will be processed tomorrow. Was at Deadpool, so this completely slipped my mind!

Super keen to get this underway, let the relegation dog fight begin! :D

Back