rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Pfft, with those new signings, Derby are clearly title contenders!

Europe at the very least!

Although, it would be interesting to see how well they gel together. That being said, they have had the entire pre-season with the club, so it should be good!

Europe at the very least!

Although, it would be interesting to see how well they gel together. That being said, they have had the entire pre-season with the club, so it should be good!

When will you start sim forward?

None of my second chance players are on the spreadsheet, did I miss out on them all?
Edit: sorry didn't see the different tab for second chance Windows.

August Update

WELCOME TO SEASON 2!

AUGUST UPDATE

At long last, it's the start of an all-new season in England's top division! After a rather busy pre-season owing to the Euros, Premier League fans all over the world are set to witness what promises to be the best season yet!

FA COMMUNITY SHIELD

Arsenal (Premier League Champions) vs Manchester City (FA Cup Champions)

View attachment 178875

Manchester City beat Arsenal thanks to a goal from Alvaro Morata to lift the Community Shield and win their first trophy of the year. Congratulations Man City!

UEFA SUPER CUP

Arsenal (Champions League Champions) vs Borussia Dortmund (Europa League Champions)

View attachment 178873

Arsenal win their first trophy of the year with a thrilling extra-time win against Borussia Dortmund in the UEFA Super Cup. Arsenal had to come from behind twice despite Dortmund being reduced to 10 men, but ultimately made the extra man count as Mesut Ozil struck a late winner. Congratulations Arsenal!

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Table

View attachment 178871

Tottenham and QPR top the table after blistering starts to their season. They are followed by Chelsea and Man Utd (also level on points). Last season's champions Arsenal are in sixth place. Elsewhere, Manchester City have had a horror start to the season and find themselves down in the relegation zone, along with Crystal Palace and Norwich City. The other promoted teams Wolves and Derby find themselves in 7th and 15th place respectively.

Gameweek 1

View attachment 178870

View attachment 178869

View attachment 178868

First day of the season, and we already have our first upset, as oil-rich Manchester City are defeated by a sensational comeback from newly promoted Wolves. Elsewhere, Olivier Giroud scores a brace against former club Tottenham but is unable to prevent new team Derby from falling to a spirited defeat at White Hart Lane. Paco Alcacer starts life at Chelsea with a brace in a demolition of Southampton, Leicester and Arsenal are involved in a high-scoring thriller and newly promoted QPR see off Norwich City rather comfortably.

Gameweek 2

View attachment 178860

View attachment 178859

Manchester City manage to throw away a two-goal lead and lose at home against Tottenham. Elsewhere, Leicester City suffer yet another 3-2 defeat. Manchester United are held to a draw at West Brom.

Gameweek 3

View attachment 178858

View attachment 178857

Manchester United turn on the style as they come from behind to beat Arsenal at Old Trafford. In the other big game of the week, Chelsea and Manchester City play out a draw. Tottenham and newly promoted QPR continue their unbeaten starts to the season, while Liverpool are played off the park by a rampant Derby County side.

Young Player of the Month

View attachment 178853

Player of the Month

View attachment 178852

Manager of the Month

View attachment 178850

POTM and MOTM for QPR. Woot!

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Second Round Results

View attachment 178845

Third Round Fixtures

View attachment 178843

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Play-offs

View attachment 178841

Chelsea make it through with a narrow win over Inter.

Group Stage Draws

Arsenal

View attachment 178839

Ah, Arsenal and Barcelona. Yet again. Napoli should provide stiff competition too. Tough group this. Arsenal can feel hard done by since Barcelona shat the bed in La Liga last year.

Chelsea

View attachment 178837

Another tough group! English teams don't seem to be getting the rub of the green so far. Bayern and Monaco are stiff competition, while Olympiakos are no pushovers themselves.

Manchester United

View attachment 178835

A far, far easier draw than Arsenal and Chelsea. Porto will be a difficult game, but I'd expect Manchester United to breeze through this group without any difficulty.

Manchester City

View attachment 178832

You know what they say: One man's pain is another man's gain. Well, the converse seems to be true as well, since the blue half of Manchester is drawn in a ridiculously hard group containing the likes of PSG, Shakhtar and Wolfsburg. Well well well.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Group Stage Draws

Liverpool

View attachment 178827

Swansea

View attachment 178826

Tottenham

View attachment 178825

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_caGh1dEtCWHZpbmM/view?usp=sharing

What in lord's name. Sandro scoring 3 in 3 games? Something about this save is cursed! :D

I knew I'd regret it if I sold Kane! Also, well done Spurs on managing to get drawn in a group with a team I have honestly never heard of!

Oh wow. Pellegrini sold Marquinhos for £21 mil and signed Manolas for £15 mil! Result :P

That was always going to be a tough start. Demolished by Chelsea but gave Tottenham a fright & will take a win at Anfield any day! :D

After a great start with a win away against Liverpool it get's worse. Next match was a draw and latest was a loss. But Adem Ljajic seems to be a nice loan deal (two goals) and Zlatan making to two in the cup. Now he need to introduce himself in the league.

Great month guys! Will try to release an update every 2-3 days. Get press releases out in the meanwhile!

Good results for United and definitely the easiest Champions League group of the English teams.

Can someone check for me whether or not LVG sold/bought anymore players? I don't trust him anymore after his selling of Depay... :P

Good results for United and definitely the easiest Champions League group of the English teams.

Can someone check for me whether or not LVG sold/bought anymore players? I don't trust him anymore after his selling of Depay... :P
He sold Nacho Monreal for 4m and bought Dante Rigo for 1.1m

And Johnstone and Lingard... Two players who are HG at the club and decent players. ***** sake...

Would someone mind giving me a quick screenshot of this Dante Rigo fellow? :D

Not bad for 17. LVG might've done something decent this transfer window :D

Back