rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Stoke

Stoke makes a good start of the season with a win in our first match. 2-1 is the final result and we smashed media right at their fingers. Adem Ljacic makes his first goal for Stoke. In our second match we come back from 0-1 to 1-1 home against Newcastle. A match that we needs to win if we should reach europe this season. In the cup game vs Exeter we take the lead after only two minutes. After 14 minutes the last goal of the match was made by Zlatan, he also made our second after six minutes. A game that we totally dominated with a posseion of 73%. In our last game of the month we have our first loss of the season. The players became nervous when they heard it would be TV broadcasted.Our new youths have played well and have faith from the international U19 managers. Alfonso Iacuitto playing the U19 final against Spain, a game which they lossed after penalties. Tim Marell makes his first international apperance and guard the net at all five fixtures. The 15 years old keeper are determined to be a first team player in a few years. Will he be the next Neuer? In time we will find out.

Rish can you register Carrizo in West Ham please mate. For some reason the team has 23 registered players and he isn't?

Rish can you register Carrizo in West Ham please mate. For some reason the team has 23 registered players and he isn't?

I believe you are short on homegrown players. As you only have 6, you can only register 23 players. Im not sure if you want to unregister somebody else for him, or if that is even possible.

I believe you are short on homegrown players. As you only have 6, you can only register 23 players. Im not sure if you want to unregister somebody else for him, or if that is even possible.

Ahh, good shout. Didn't notice this.

In that case,

Rish, can you please remove Diego Poyet for Carrizo please.

Ahh, good shout. Didn't notice this.

In that case,

Rish, can you please remove Diego Poyet for Carrizo please.

Poyet is HG so will do no good, also I think you have seven HG players so only need one free spot so you can register him anyway

Cynic Fiege pleased for the first time

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, I know you are surprised that I have arrived to give a statement instead of the usual press release but I felt it was necessary for me as the Chairman of Sunderland to be in the front and not behind some door and let some PR team handle what I should say and what I shouldn’t.

Many of you have been questioning of where I have been throughout the summer and that I don’t take Sunderland as seriously as I take Marvel but that is horseshit. The captain would tell me to mind my language here! :D Well anyways, while I did have Marvel commitments, I spent the last few months learning all I could about Football as well as managing a club and it was an exhausting and expensive activity but it was exhilarating as well. Being a Chairman will be much more fun now that I have a little knowledge about the world of football.

I won’t waste your time and will present my review of the season till now in a jiffy so you lot can go and print something good about me!

TRANSFER REVIEW:

View attachment 178448
I know that we signed a lot of strikers but that was mostly for the future. Clough is a good, young English striker while Rui Pedro and Salvador can lead the club in the future. It was overall a decent window although we look short at the fullback department and on the wings but having signed versatile players I hope they can fill in the gaps till I manage to sign the players we need as per what Brendan needs.

MAJOR TRANSFERS:

Simeone Zaza:

The Italian is a prolific striker and is one of the best strikers if we consider pure finishing ability. We have signed a lot of attackers this term but I think he will stand out amongst them. He can lead the line as well as play second fiddle which works brilliantly for us.

Iver Fossum:

The young guy is a beast and he is only what 19? He will help us progress and represents my intention for the club. I don’t want to throw money at the club; I am looking to nurture it like a young footballer is nurtured.

Serge Aurier:

I needed to upgrade the flanks and he is a perfect signing with his ability to play anywhere in defense. He is only on loan though and just a short term fix.

AUGUST REVIEW:

View attachment 178447
We started the month horribly with a loss in the derby to Newcastle although Fossums’ performance was a positive out of the match and I hope he can continue to grow and prosper. Two wins and a draw followed as we collect only 4 points from 3 matches.

The positive is that we have been solid defensively for most of the part and that is a pleasing aspect. Dreeney and Zaza though are yet to open their account and that is disappointing in lots of ways. We should have done better considering the quality of opponents we faced and that they are going to battle us for relegation, it is nonetheless not a bad start as we are not in the relegation zone.

I expect progress in the Capital One Cup and at least 6 points in the next month and I hope we achieve them.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you got all your answers! Until next month!

View attachment 178433
Season 2016-17
Transfer News

Out

View attachment 178422View attachment 178420View attachment 178419View attachment 178418
View attachment 178416View attachment 178415View attachment 178414View attachment 178413

(From top left to bottom right)

Kyle Bartley - £275k to Brighton
Eder - £875k to Hull
Franck Tabanou - £1.9m to Palermo
James Collins - FREE
Angel Rangel - FREE
Kim Shin-Wook - £2.4m to Bournemouth
Kristoffer Nordfeldt - £225k to Fenerbahce
Oliver McBurnie - £170k to Kilmarnock

In

View attachment 178410
Marco van Ginkel

The talented midfielder joins us from Chelsea for a fee of £5m. Although currently making his way back from injury Stam is delighted to have him in the squad for this season.

View attachment 178405
Odion Ighalo

Odion returns to the Liberty Stadium after his loan spell last year where an administrative error led him to being unable to play a single game for us but Stam liked what he saw in him and when he became available, Stam moved quickly to sign him on a permanent deal for £3.25m from West Ham.

View attachment 178399
Cristian Gamboa

Signed on a Free contract from West Brom, Gamboa is a quick right back giving cover for Kyle Naughton.

View attachment 178394
Fabio Daprelá

Swiss left back Daprelá joins from Palermo for £750k. Hoping to make the position his own as there isn't a lot of cover for the spot.

View attachment 178391
Sead Kolasinac

Signed on a season long loan deal from Bundesliga side Gelsenkirchen, the 23 year old Bosnian international will be challenging Daprelá for the left back role.

View attachment 178388
Iago Falqué

Another player signed on a season long loan deal is Iago Falqué. He joins us from Italian giants Roma and can play on either wing.

This was to be the last signings of this season but on transfer deadline day Jaap Stam decided to splash a little more cash on a couple of signings to bolster the squad for a difficult season ahead.

View attachment 178382View attachment 178376View attachment 178378
Dennon Lewis George Hirst Ben Watson
Dennon Lewis signs from Watford for £950k. The attacking right midfielder is one for the future hopefully.

George Hirst signs from Sheffield Wednesday for £375k. The 17 year old striker is another player that we hope will develop well to be a player for future squads.

Ben Watson signs on a free contract after being released by Watford. The experienced midfielder will add a little bite into the centre of the park.

The Sepp Blatter Summer Spurs Overhaul V2!
Once again this summer, Spurs were one of the busiest clubs - probably only behind Wolves and Derby for sheer number of changes (Poch went transfer crazy as well!)

Without further ado:

THE OUTS
View attachment 178325
Kevin Wimmer - £9m to Liverpool
I didn't like him, he wasn't playing so Liverpool take him for a tidy sum of £9m.

View attachment 178323
Andros Townsend - £4m to Watford
After a protracted transfer saga over this summer and last season, he eventually leaves for a cut price fee.

View attachment 178321
Dele Alli - £40m to Manchester United
One of the biggest moves of the summer see young startlet Alli move up north for a staggering £40m. Another example of overrated English talent, and we're confident he won't live up to it for United.

View attachment 178318View attachment 178317View attachment 178319
Michel Vorm, Ryan Mason and Olivier Giroud - £15m to Derby

Derby wanted quality to stay up, and they ended up with this lot! Although Giroud's hair alone makes up the majority of this transfer fee, with rumours that Blatter was envious of someone with such a fine head of hair!

View attachment 178331
Bernardo Silva - £28m to Juventus
Possibly the only transfer Blatter is upset with as star man Silva moves to Turin for a tidy sum.

View attachment 178328
Diego Rolan - £13.75m to Napoli
The second Spurs player to move to Italy after one season as our backup striker leaves for a decent sum. Blatter is rumoured to be unhappy at the fact Kane is now 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last choice striker.

And now the INS
View attachment 178292
Maximilliano Romero
A talented young forward, will most likely get game time this season with Kane the only out-and-out striker

View attachment 178293
Zlatko Junuzovic
Every live text commentator's worst nightmare, and also a decent holding midfielder. Capable of running all day, and with more skill than Kanté.

View attachment 178294
Josip Ilicic
Replacement for Silva, not as good though - but along with Son and Töre should be able to fill the void.

View attachment 178295
Leon Goretzka
Supremely talented young CM, bought to fill the Dele Alli shaped hole.

View attachment 178296
Erik Durm
Offers a good outlet down both sides of the defence.

View attachment 178297
Francis Coquelin
Every team needs a tough tackling midfielder. Just look into his eyes. This is him - breaking opposition legs since August 2016!

View attachment 178289
Enzo Roco
A replacement for Wimmer, also a rare player able to be a sweeper (adds £10m to his value :P )

View attachment 178290
Felix Passlack
Operation Take Dortmunds Fullbacks is complete! A good young talent, hopefully he, Durm and Chambers can be our fullbacks for years to come.

View attachment 178291
Victor Moses
Alright, stop laughing! We needed a HG player, and he used to be good... about 5 years ago!

In terms of the season so far...
WE'RE TOP. DEAL WITH IT!
View attachment 178284

View attachment 178355
Season 2016-17
August review

Premier Division

o8yUkDj.jpg

Well the season kicked off with a home game against West Brom. Steven N'Zonzi, Iago Falqué and Odion Ighalo were all making their competative debuts for Swansea with Sergio Araujo and Cristian Gamboa sitting on the bench hoping to make their debuts as well. A very close encounter was changed in the 54th minute when West Brom new boy Marouane Fellaini received a second yellow card and 5 minutes later Swansea made the extra man count when new boy Iago Falqué got his first goal for the club.
View attachment 178232 man of the match - Neil Taylor 7.7
--------------------
Next up for Swansea was the daunting trip to the capital to play last years champions Arsenal. In a very poor match Arsenal were the better side and their talisman Alexis Sánchez scored the only goal of the game in the 84th minute. Stam was disappointed not to take something from the game but he was hsppy to see new boys Marlon and Sergio Araujo making their debuts.
View attachment 178232man of the match - Neil Taylor 7.5
--------------------
Back home to Wales for the next match and we welcomed newly promoted London club Q.P.R. to the Liberty. The R's centre midfielder Sandro continued his fantastic start to the season when he opened the scoring in the 17th minute to make it three games in a row that he has scored. Despite numerous attempts by Swansea to equalise that is how the scores stayed until half time. Then 5 minutes into the second hald André Ayew notched his first league goal of the season to draw level. Then somewhat against the run of play Sandro's midfield partner Tjaronn Chery scored to give them the lead again. Unfortunately we couldn't get another equaliser and the game ended in a disappointing 2-1 defeat.
View attachment 178232man of the match - Jack Cork 7.5

------------------

Euro Cup

dKJoWvO.jpg

In the Third Qualifying Round we were drawn against Serbian side Vojvodina. They had already travelled to Wales in this competition this year as they beat Airbus UK 6-1 on aggregate in the First Qualifying Round before knocking out Belarussian side Torpedo Zhodino 2-1 on aggregate.

The first leg, and the tie as a whole was over in a crazy 4 minute spell when we ran amock at home going 4-0 up. André Ayew scored after only 3 minutes then one minute later Odion Ighalo scored only for Ayew to get his second of the match a minute after that from the penalty spot. Two minutes later Jonjo Shelvey scored to mae it 4-0 after only 7 minutes. Ighalo hit his second of the game after 24 minutes and that was the end of the scoring for the first leg.
View attachment 178232man of the match - Odion Ighalo
------------------
The away leg was made secure after only 2 minutes when Odion Ighalo struck again, his third in two games. Not to be outdone, André Ayew copied him after 22 minutes with his third goal in two games and then Jonjo Shelvey joined in the fun with his second in the tie and the third goal of this game in the 24th minute. Ivica Stojakovic scored a consolation goal in the 85th minute for the Serbians. But Swansea were safely through to the playoff game to try and gain entry into the Europa Cup league format.
View attachment 178232man of the match - André Ayew
--------------------
In the playoff we were matched against Danish side FC Midtjylland, who had disposed of Albanians Flamurtari, Hungarians Ferencvárosi and Bulgarians Levski Sofia to reach this round.

Again we were drawn at home first and we looked to take a lead and a clean sheet into the away leg. Steven N'Zonzi opened the scoring in the 23rd minute and then Sergio Araujo closed the scoring after 37 minutes and Swansea took a 2-0 lead into the away tie.
View attachment 178232man of the match - Gylfi Sigurdsson 8.1
--------------------
The away tie was virtually one way traffic for the whole 90 minutes. Swansea dominated nearly the complete game with 62% possession and 22 shots at goal (10 on target) but only one made its way past the keeper and Carlos Sánchez being the player to get his name in the papers. So 1-0 on the night, 3-0 on aggregate, and it was into the Euro Cup league format.
View attachment 178232man of the match - Ashley Williams 8.5
--------------------
Swansea were drawn into Group H with Germans BMG, French side Girondins de Bordeaux and Belgians AA Gent. What looks like a very difficult group for Swansea, third place looks likely but with a little luck we could steal second.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 178232
Player of the Season

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]No. of MotM[/TD]
[TD]Player[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]Neil Taylor[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]Jack Cork[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Odion Ighalo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]André Ayew[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Gylfi Sigurdsson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Ashley Williams[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

View attachment 178248

Further Transfers

Chelsea Football Club wish to announce the departure of two or our first team players as well as the arrival of a few more new faces. Leaving the club are both Dani Carvajal and Marquinhos. While we are naturally disappointed that two such talented young lads are leaving the club, we are more than happy with the replacements that both Mr Queen and Mr Pellegrini have managed to find.

OUT

Dani Carvajal - Real Madrid - £31 million

View attachment 178247

A hugely talented right back but Pellegrini obviously didnt rate him and would rather have the £31 mil in his pocket to spend. Not too unhappy as we managed to sell him back to Real Madrid, the club from which he was bought, which means he will be out of the Premier League and hopefully out of our way.

Marquinhos - Bayern Munich - £21.5 million

View attachment 178243

Another fantastic young defender, sold to Bayern Munich for a slightly more disappointing price. He did however only make 11 starts in the Premier League last season so we can definitely cope with this loss. Everybody at the club would like to wish both of these players well in their futures.

Sime Vrsaljko - SLB - £3.5 million

View attachment 178238

Yet another defensive player that Pellegrini wanted rid of, Sime leaves the club after just the one season with not a single league start to his name.

IN

Filipe Luis - Atletico Madrid - £8 million

View attachment 178233
We moved quickly to replace Dani Carvajal as we decided to continue the ongoing tug of war between ourselves and Atletico over Filipe Luis who re-joins for £8 million after being sold back to Atletico who we purchased him from in the first place. Crazy. This transfer should mean that Azpilicueta can move to a right handed position in the defence while Luis and Babe can lock down the left.

Kostas Manolas - Roma - £15.5 million

View attachment 1022663
Seriously, who doesnt know about this kid? The big Greece International centre back has some awesome stats and should be a fantastic long term replacement for John Terry. Despite only making one appearance for Roma last season, we are confident he will be a terrific addition to the squad and a fantastic replacement for Marquinhos.

Mario Fernandes - CSKA Moscow - £13.25 million

View attachment 178227
I will be the first to admit to not knowing much about this Brazilian right back but I am going to back Pellegrini's judgement. The kid has all the stats to be superb and has come off the back of two fantastic seasons in an admittedly weak Russian league. 25 is still a good age too and he might turn out to be Pellegrini's first choice right back and if not he will provide excellent cover.

Silvan Widmer - Udinese - £9.5 million

View attachment 178223
This one seems a bit of an odd move from Pellegrini as he buys yet another right back in the form of the 23 year old Swiss national Silvan Widmer. His stats seem decent and he has shown plenty of promise with Udinese, but do we really need another full back when we have Azpi, Baba, Luis and Fernandes? I will run with it Pellegrini, but he needs to prove himself, which already isn't looking good as he is in the under 21's.

RESULTS

Champions League

View attachment 178221
We squeezed past Inter Milan in the playoffs for the Champions League, coming perilously close to not featuring in the group stages at all. Thankfully Diego Costa did enough to see us through, and our reward? a horrible group!!

View attachment 178220
In all honesty we should be looking at qualifying from this group but neither Monaco or Olympiakos are going to roll over and Bayern are perhaps the best team in the world. We can take some comfort from the fact that we beat Bayern 2-0 in a pre season friendly only a couple of weeks ago so we will make the trip to Germany full of confidence.

Premier League

View attachment 178219
An excellent start to our Premier League campaign as Paco Alcacer scores a brace on his debut following his summer transfer from Arsenal as we comfortably see off Southampton 4-0. It was then the turn of Jonothan Calleri to score on his debut as we thumped Derby 3-0. We rounded off the month with a hard fought draw against Man City to maintain Pellegrini's unbeaten start, Diego Costa grabbing our goal there to ensure that all of our striking options are in the goals.

View attachment 178216
Third place in the table is an excellent start, although the table means nothing at this stage of the season, demonstrated delightfully by the fact that Tottenham are top! :P With a long season ahead, it is going to be vitally important to pace ourselves and keep up with the likes of United and Arsenal, although we did allow ourselves a moment to have a chuckle at City's abysmal start.

As always we would like to thank all of you for your continued support.

Oliver Queen and Felicty Smoak.

View attachment 178215

Started simming! Will be up within the next 90 minutes. And back to Rocket League after that.

Started simming! Will be up within the next 90 minutes. And back to Rocket League after that.

But it's on Xbox. Boo. :P

GL to everyone in this this season BTW, especially my mates Lippo, AW and Znik. ;) (Even though I'm not in it.)

Back