rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

I'm preparing my "bidsheet" now, but don't have excel, so will prolly use your format without the table. Sorry about that ... will hopefully have some sort of spreadsheet creator ready for next window. Also, is there any rules RE: players that signed with a team this window in-game (like if they were a FA but moved to a club)? Can we make a transfer bid for them?

Also, people can PM me any offers if they so desire.

I guess you can bid for any player at a non-controlled club, but you have to pay a transfer fee calculated by the player's current value. So players who used to be free agents, will now cost money! But wait for richman's confirmation on this :p

I guess you can bid for any player at a non-controlled club, but you have to pay a transfer fee calculated by the player's current value. So players who used to be free agents, will now cost money! But wait for richman's confirmation on this :p

Yea, I figure it might work like that. Decided against going after him anyway lol :p. Just want to make sure for future reference.

Again, Sorry if its already put up, but can we get a list of Chairman along with club so its easy to negotiate?

I'm preparing my "bidsheet" now, but don't have excel, so will prolly use your format without the table. Sorry about that ... will hopefully have some sort of spreadsheet creator ready for next window. Also, is there any rules RE: players that signed with a team this window in-game (like if they were a FA but moved to a club)? Can we make a transfer bid for them?

Also, people can PM me any offers if they so desire.

Just send me a PM with that table in that case!

Right-o. If you want to sign someone who is at a non-human controlled club, then the transfer fee can be calculated as in the rules.

View attachment 192498

Coates Steps Down as Piers Morgan Takes the Helm

Breaking news today out of Stoke City FC is that long standing chairman Peter Coates has stepped down from his role and confirmed that the club has been sold to none other than media tycoon, Piers Morgan.

Due to Piers Morgan's long standing and extremely public affiliation with Arsenal this has come as a great shock to the world of football, but what does the man have to say about it himself?

Sky Sports Reporter: Afternoon Piers, I must say this is somewhat of a shock. Could you start by explaining your decision?

Piers Morgan: Well, this isn't something I imagined myself doing 5 years ago, but here I am. Stoke City have grown as a club tremendously in the last few years and they've started to play some really good football. Everyone knows I've been an Arsenal fan for a long time, but I'm sick to death of the lack of progression and the inability of the owners to see that Wenger needs to go. Stoke is a chance for me to really shape a club into the mould I want.

SSR: Incredible. What's the plan going forward?

PM: The first thing on the list is to replace Mark Hughes. He's done a brilliant job of taking the club this far, but I want to put my own man in charge. Seeing as he's taken no points from 4 games hasn't done him any favours either. We're aiming to keep improving the football and the results - 6th is the goal.

View attachment 192467

Transfer List

• Bardsley (offer whatever)
  • Ireland (offer whatever)
  • Adam (offer whatever)
  • Sidwell (offer whatever)
Other players can be sold depending on the offer.

View attachment 192478

Revised Chelsea transfer list

Papy Djilobodji - £2.5 milion
A solid, fast centre back, capable of competing at any lower half team.
Branislav Ivanovic - £8 million
A wonderful right back with years of fantastic service on his record. Had had an amazing start to the season but Jose's transfer activity has forced my hand.

Just my opinion, but it seemed a bit rushed simming already... Didn't allow us to limit/push budgets or replace managers. Seems like attribute masking has been turned on to, which is pretty annoying. I vote for restart

Just my opinion, but it seemed a bit rushed simming already... Didn't allow us to limit/push budgets or replace managers. Seems like attribute masking has been turned on to, which is pretty annoying. I vote for restart

Sad to say that I have to agree. Attribute masking makes running the game almost impossible, so unless it's possible to remove with Realtime Editor, I have to vote for a restart and re-sim!

Sad to say that I have to agree. Attribute masking makes running the game almost impossible, so unless it's possible to remove with Realtime Editor, I have to vote for a restart and re-sim!

Restart, chance to replace managers, set budgets, sim...

Looks like it can't be disabled on the RTE :/

Rebooting. Looks like Man Utd's blushes are spared. For now.

My bad. First time running this thing. Scrub mistake.

We'll start off with the initial finances. You guys replace managers, change your budgets and all the good stuff.

Will you be updating the save file for the reboot? Or we still using the one as is?

Alright guys, so to clarify whatever's been on the last few posts:

1. We're restarting, since I inadvertently forgot to disable attribute masking (whoops).

2. The transfer window is hence, closed.

3. Here's the initial list of finances:

View attachment 192417

4. An initial save is now up (Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cLUxNbWVTaE13cms/view?usp=sharing). Use this to look for a list of managers should you want to replace yours.

5. Let's take until 2:30 PM on Thursday for changing managers and setting your initial budgets (if you want them different from what's shown on the list of finances). Send an email to [email protected] with all changes that you want made.

6. Once this is done, I will sim to August and re-open the transfer window.

Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited: