rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

I may need some help with the transfer window. I'll be away from my laptop (which is now semi fixed) this weekend, but I'll still have my iPad. I'll still be looking to do deals, but I may need to ask people for player values and wages and stuff, just so I can still conduct transfer business :)

I'm sure I can help you for the modest fee of £15M ;)

December Update

SEASON 2: DECEMBER UPDATE

Finances ahead of the January window are posted below. Clubs with negative balances should consider selling players. Remember that if you're more than 5 million in the red before the summer window, you will NOT be allowed to make any transfers in the summer window.

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]CLUB[/TD]
[TD]BALANCE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]34,433,885[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]34,809,764[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD]6,008,222[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Derby County[/TD]
[TD]14,328,883[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]12,973,665[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]23,789,749[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]83,162,761[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]157,651,385[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]102,536,938[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]-1,129,853[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich City[/TD]
[TD]-19,617,847[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Queens' Park Rangers[/TD]
[TD]18,374,240[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]-3,841,227[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]10,644,508[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]6,463,858[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]12,877,713[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]50,187,530[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Bromwich Albion[/TD]
[TD]10,332,672[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]39,362,850[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wolverhampton Wanderers[/TD]
[TD]27,293,852[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Table

View attachment 174475

Tottenham climb back up to the top, one point ahead of Arsenal. However, the latter have a game in hand due to their participation in the Club World Cup. Manchester City and QPR climb up into the top 4 at the expense of Chelsea and Liverpool (QPR's goal difference is pretty **** as they got blitzed 5-1 by Spurs and then 5-0 by Newcastle in the space of three weeks!). Manchester United are struggling down in 7th place. Derby County are at the bottom of the table ahead of what looks like another window of spending as chairman John Carlov will want to keep his side in the Premier League.

Gameweek 14

View attachment 174474

View attachment 174473

View attachment 174472

Gameweek 15

View attachment 174471

View attachment 174470

View attachment 174468

Gameweek 16

View attachment 174466

Gameweek 17

View attachment 174465

View attachment 174464

Gameweek 18

View attachment 174463

View attachment 174462

No awards this time, as I only simmed till 31st December for purposes of the transfer window.

FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP

View attachment 174458

Congratulations Arsenal!

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 174456

FA CUP

Third Round Draw

View attachment 174454

Cracker of a tie between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford!

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Round of 16 Draw

View attachment 174451

Chelsea vs Real Madrid! Rest of the games should be winnable however.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Round of 32 Draw

View attachment 174449

Round of 16 Draw

View attachment 174447

SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cc3JLbXZFSzlmSU0/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Oh, look who's top again Znik :P (Cue him spending at least £100m in January!)

EDIT: Just seen the finances table, no chance of him spending £100m!

I think you uploaded the wrong December Save File, that one is from season 1.

Winter Window Open!

THE WINTER TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

For now, the rules are the same as the summer transfer window. However, I am considering changing them slightly. If I do, they will be in effect from the next winter transfer window (i.e. the one that happens in season 3).

As in last season, there will be no second-chance window. So what you get within the next two days is what you'll have till the end of the season.

Deadlines are the same for C2C and all other transfer types. It will be on Sunday (28 February) at 11pm BST.

Try not to end up more than 5 million pounds in the red. If your club is currently more than 5 million pounds in the red, you might want to consider selling players in order to bring your balance up. While the new TV deal should help come the end of the season, better to be safe than sorry!

Once the window is over, I will first sim up to 1st Jan, make the transfers and then sim through January. Do let me know if there's any budget you'd like to set for your manager by the transfer deadline (i.e. 11pm BST on Sunday). Otherwise, I'll assume you don't want any changes to be made!

Last edited:
Does someone mind posting a screenshot of the United squad? I can't access my laptop until Sunday night.

27 million get me messi's agent on the phone

I hear he is creative with taxes so I could have a bit more money

All Norwich players are available for a price plz contact me if interested in anyone

Newcastle are offering a man who can near enough guarantee anyone survival or get some teams to Europe ( Wayne Rooney) for the price of 20m as we need money to build a squad in Zaccheroni's image. All other players are also available so please make an offer. Btw been very busy so will make an update on Zaccheroni's spell so far when I'm talking about my transfers at the end of the window

Thanks guys. Greatly helpful for me when it comes to listening to bids while I'm away from my laptop :)

View attachment 174327
Chelsea transfer list

Pedro - £20 million - £79k wages

View attachment 174324
A beast of an attacking midfielder, Pedro has found himself lacking game time due to the form of Cuadrado. This ex barca player deserves a proper shot in the Premier League! A fantastic winger or inside forward, this lad will guarantee creativity and goals for your side. Truly world class player for a price lower than his value and on reasonable wages!

Silvan Widmer - £12 million - £43k wages

View attachment 174323
Wonderful young right back. Just look at his stats!!! Quick and creative he already has 5 assists in 10 games this season with an average rating of 7.28. Behind Azpi and Fernandes in the pecking order so needs to go. Reasonable price and wages make him a sure success for a lower team and possibly a European contender.

A lot of other players are available at a price, dont hesitate to make an offer!

Last edited:
Back