rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Norwich players looking to be sold:

Cameron Jerome valued at 200k asking price 180k
Good backup striker for many prem teams. I've just got to many good strikers in my team.

Youssouf Mulumbu Valued at 15.5 mill Asking price 25 mill

Amazing midfelid although i would like to keep, Need to clear debts

Robbie Brady Asking price and Value 2.4 Mill

Good left midfielder but fallen out with current manager so needs to leave.

All other players avalibe at a price> Plz ask I need money

Can't believe no-one wants Ødegaard on their team - he'd help anyone in the bottom half!

Only an hour or so to go? I need Everton to get back to me! :S
If no response the red half of merseryside are manning the phones and ready for business...

A Buy one get one free* offer for the remaining hours...

*Combined total prior to deductions can't exceed 15m, values of 15m will be accepted

View attachment 173659
PS. Sturridge and Flanaghan have already gone.

Amazed nobody wants Pedro! available on a cut price deal :) let me know!

This seems to be a really quiet game at the moment.

****! I have a feeling this is going to be a disappointing window for Derby :S

View attachment 173630

Leicester Sack Gallardo After Just 182 Days

Gary Lineker has decided to make a massive decision today in sacking Marcelo Gallardo after just 182 days in charge. Leicester are currently sitting in 11th place, just 4 points above the relegation zone. Here is what he Lineker has to say on the matter

"It wasn't an easy decision to let Gallardo go, after he has made a steady start to life in the Premiership. Unfortunately I don't approve of his formation 4-3-1-2 Narrow formation as I feel it does not utilise some of our better players. Although we appreciate the quality of Gallardo, we just don't feel he is the right fit for the club and would therefore like to wish him all the best in the future."

"The opportunity to sign German manager, Thomas Tuchel was brought to our attention and was too good to turn down. He is a young manager with managerial experience with Mainz, Dortmund and Germany. We feel he will be a good fit for Leicester and can lead us to a Mid-Table finish"

View attachment 173629

There are no new signings to announce at the King Power Stadium but are though to entrust new manager, Tuchel with a bit of pocket money.

View attachment 173619
Chelsea football club are delighted to announce the re-signing of former player Daniel Sturridge on a long term contract. Sturridge, 27, has today agreed a move back to London from Liverpool Football Club for a fee of £15 million plus Spanish hitman Paco Alcacer heading the other way.

View attachment 173618
Sturridge arrives at what is a critical time of the season for Chelsea Football Club as we are delicately poised on all fronts. Our style of play has seen some improvement under Pellegrini and we can celebrate being the leagues highest goalscorers so far this season. This however has not made up for frustrating inconsistencies which leave us 5th in the table, although we are just the three points off the lead. We are hoping that Daniel will fit right back in to the fold here at Stamford Bridge and rotate with Costa and Calleri for the striking position as well as filling one of our home grown player slots.

Furthermore, the club would like to offer its congratulations to Manuel Pellegrini for helping the club qualify from a nightmare Champions League group which included the likes of Bayern and Monaco. Once again however our cup draws have not been kind to us as we find ourselves facing Real Madrid in the Champions League and Manchester United in the 3rd round of the FA Cup, both of these after finding ourselves knocked out of the Capital One Cup on penalties by Man City.

We thank you all for your continued support and look to the future with cautious optimism.

Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak.

View attachment 173609

Rish, I hope you got my PM about the FGN transfer I wanted to bring in! :D

View attachment 173607

Manuel's Mobile

"Hello"

"Hello Manuel, my friend, how are you?"

"Well, as good as can be expected considering our current position."

"Yes. Its been a tough start hasn't it? I have faith that you'll turn it around though Manuel, starting with this window! So, who have we got?"

"Well, we haven't got anyone yet JC, we're still waiting to hear!"

"Then who was your number one target Manuel!? These calls aren't cheap, give me something!"

"Ok JC calm down! My number one target was defender Kyriakos Papadopolous. He was listed for a mere 4M though, so I'm not holding my breathe on him."

"Pound-a-lot-of-puss, you say? Cant say Ive ever heard of him but I like the sound of him!"

"No JC! Papadopolous! He's a Greek international."

"Greek!? You would think with a name like Platypus he'd be Australian or something!"

"OH MY ******* GOD JC! Its Papadopolous!"

"Righto! Jesus Manuel, you're so touchy! Whatever his name is he better be good. We're facing an up hill battle here."

"You're telling me! If we miss out on this one it could be curtains for your Island JC."

"Well, we better not miss out otherwise the club that beats us will face the wrath of Carlov!"

"I bet they're ******** bricks at the thought of that JC, hahaha"

Click.....

Rish, when you post update, could you post outstanding transfers we are allowed please for foreigns etc.

Wonder what business people have gone for!

When dealing with money Michael Owen has a clear philosophy you must prune the money like a rose and not cut it down like a tree in what will soon be the parking lot for a shopping centre and in this case the rose was perfect so it needed no pruning.

To fully explain the metaphor plants in general represent money, which is plastic or cotton based generally It also represents players who are usually muscle and bone but, occasionally robot or drugs are also big parts of their makeup. And what you can do with the plants is financial management pruning it being careful with your money spending it on value and young players while cutting the tree down is blowing a lot of money on one player.

As the rose is perfect that means that Michael spent no money or time on improving the rose which also represents the Wolves squad somehow

Michael would like to point out after this awful explanation that he got an "A" in higher English despite his inability to break down a metaphor. Mainly as he could explain foreshadowing in the Shakespeare epic Richard III and symbolism in the under appreciated Cone Gathers by Robin Jenkins and not the irrelevant metaphor break down

Now the Arsenal tree was a Mahogany. Cut down to make the finest furniture, that will hopefully be polished, and re-polished until it is so worn-out, that it becomes a prized antique, worthy of being moved into a museum and admired for all eternity.

When dealing with money Michael Owen has a clear philosophy you must prune the money like a rose and not cut it down like a tree in what will soon be the parking lot for a shopping centre and in this case the rose was perfect so it needed no pruning.

To fully explain the metaphor plants in general represent money, which is plastic or cotton based generally It also represents players who are usually muscle and bone but, occasionally robot or drugs are also big parts of their makeup. And what you can do with the plants is financial management pruning it being careful with your money spending it on value and young players while cutting the tree down is blowing a lot of money on one player.

As the rose is perfect that means that Michael spent no money or time on improving the rose which also represents the Wolves squad somehow

Michael would like to point out after this awful explanation that he got an "A" in higher English despite his inability to break down a metaphor. Mainly as he could explain foreshadowing in the Shakespeare epic Richard III and symbolism in the under appreciated Cone Gathers by Robin Jenkins and not the irrelevant metaphor break down

My head just exploded! :P

Back