rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Finally back home after 10 hours on the road, just in time for the window. Good thing too as JC is going to have to pull off something special to get us out of this mess.

Too tired now. Expect some wheeling & dealing come morning though ;)

The Great Big Spurs Transfer List

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Position
[/TD]
[TD]Value
[/TD]
[TD]Wage
[/TD]
[TD]Asking Price
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DeAndre Yedlin[/TD]
[TD]DR/WBR[/TD]
[TD]£4.6m[/TD]
[TD]£18kp/w[/TD]
[TD]£2m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kyle Walker[/TD]
[TD]DR/WBR[/TD]
[TD]£7.25m[/TD]
[TD]£55kp/w[/TD]
[TD]£10m or HG RB of satisfactory quality[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Moussa Dembélé[/TD]
[TD]MC/AMC[/TD]
[TD]£3.5m[/TD]
[TD]£50kp/w[/TD]
[TD]£3m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Harry Winks[/TD]
[TD]MC[/TD]
[TD]£950k[/TD]
[TD]£12kp/w[/TD]
[TD]£1m[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leon Goretzka[/TD]
[TD]MC[/TD]
[TD]£7.75m[/TD]
[TD]£49kp/w[/TD]
[TD]Loan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Martin Ødegaard[/TD]
[TD]AMC/AMR/MC[/TD]
[TD]£9.75m[/TD]
[TD]£57kp/w[/TD]
[TD]Loan OR £65m[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Everyone else has a price - SaintMotbot, Kane's price is around £80m should you want him again.

Also, Rish - what happens if Ødegaard goes on loan but is then bought in game by another club from the team he's on loan at?

One last thing:
View attachment 174251

If anyone would like to take over Sunderland from me, Please PM me! By the end of the day if possible otherwise I will have to start dealing in the window!

I am sorry but I feel I haven't been able to give Justice to this game so..

Also, Rish - what happens if Ødegaard goes on loan but is then bought in game by another club from the team he's on loan at?

The way I set up loan deals is: I make the player's contract expire at the end of the season (in this case 30 June 2017) and also arrange for a future transfer back to the parent club. So this shouldn't be an issue!

Looking to sign a cheap goalie if anyone has one available with reasonable wages.

Also looking to sell: Chamakh, Djilobodji, Marin. All players though have their price.

Haven't had access for the game yet during this window, will try to look it up tomorrow

Can we make additional loan signings in January if we already made 2 Fgn Loans in Summer?

SUNDERLAND RELEASE TRANSFER LIST:

View attachment 173893
All players except Fossum and Zaza are also available on negotiation! I am looking for a Centre Back and a right winger if anyone is looking to sell one!

Rish - Can you put all of them on the transfer list on game? I am sure they will all be sold very easily in game so :D

Can we make additional loan signings in January if we already made 2 Fgn Loans in Summer?

My understanding was that we get 2 total so, if you used both, you can't take more in January? I'm not sure if you are allowed to cancel a foreign loan early & open a spot up that way though?

My understanding was that we get 2 total so, if you used both, you can't take more in January? I'm not sure if you are allowed to cancel a foreign loan early & open a spot up that way though?

I think you're right, no additional loan signings in January if you already used 2.

Cazorla, Klaassen, Radu, Mertesacker, Wellington Silva. All available for cut prices at Arsenal!

West Ham Transfer List:

Mame Diouf - ST - £6m
Emiliano Rigoni - RM - £2m
Diafra Sakho - ST - £5m - SOLD
Federico Carrizo - AML - £5m

Sorry it's a bit dull, super busy this weekend including watching liverpool win the cap one ;)

Last edited:
Back