rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Now the Arsenal tree was a Mahogany. Cut down to make the finest furniture, that will hopefully be polished, and re-polished until it is so worn-out, that it becomes a prized antique, worthy of being moved into a museum and admired for all eternity.

The Wolves squad is a rose looks good but, also can inflict pain. But, not to much pain like a broken leg just a irritating pain that could lead to infection and death if not treated well.

It is a Orange rose in a wedding bouquet it helps bring joy to people and they comment on it but, also costs quite a lot and can be hard to maintain with some primadonna petals and some more wise experienced petals to help and a strong stem that keeps the team together. It also has the small spikes that show it can stand up for itself in the rough and tumble.

Also like a rose it can be a work of art on its day and can represent love for many. Also much like roses the wolves squad doesnt like spiders

View attachment 173302

The rose just to the left of the front one represents wolves perfectly​

Is it tomorrow yet? :P

Sorry but I'm dying to see if Derby can survive!

He said tomorrow yesterday but he meant tomorrow today... GET MINDBLOWN!

Players have been moved to their new clubs! Expect a transfer round-up within the next 2-3 hours (as I've gotta be somewhere now). And I shall sim through January shortly after that.

I have been busy with exams, training, games and so on the last days and only visiting the forum through my mobile. I will make a press release after the transfer and january sim. Psst, Mahir Wasem is very pleased with Ibracadabra ;)

Transfer Window Round-Up

The January Window didn't see too much business done, as clubs looked to add depth to their squad more than signing superstars. Only one big deal to speak of, which is:

Felipe Anderson to Manchester United, for the massive fee of 65 million pounds!

There were a couple of big Premier League deals, such as Berahino to West Ham and Sturridge to Chelsea, but not as big as the Anderson move!

Full list of transfers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pCe2_ewHgnWkmAO53DJ4ceWXF8yeVWrFW7rFkjWG5SY/edit?usp=sharing

(NOTE: The spreadsheet has two tabs.)
​Will look to sim as soon as I'm back home (by around 11:30 PM BST at the latest)!

January Update

SEASON 2: JANUARY UPDATE

Since I'm a little busy over the next couple of days, I've decided to forego the usual week-by-week review of the Premier League. Instead, I'll just post the table and then you can have a look at the results on the save. This will just be for this month, and normal service will resume from February onwards!

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 172803

Well well well. A complete re-shuffle of the top half sees former leaders Tottenham drop all the way down to sixth place! Manchester United have enjoyed a resurgence and find themselves in the top 4. The bottom half of the table remains much the same. Meanwhile, Newcastle have continued an impressive last few months and find themselves in 9th place.

FA CUP

Third Round

View attachment 172801

Manchester United overcome Chelsea in the most high-profile fixture of the round.

Fourth Round

View attachment 172800

The most high-profile fixture of the round is arguably the North London derby, in which Arsenal and Tottenham head for a replay after a 1-1 draw the first time around.

Fifth Round Draw

View attachment 172799

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Semi-Finals

View attachment 172798

Congratulations to Manchester City and Arsenal, who will square off in the Capital One Cup final!

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cMDlEcWxUNnBHc0k/view?usp=sharing

Sorry to be a pain but just checked & Gueye is listed for 8M......

Not that it matters, we looked doomed in any case!

Back