rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1028416

Abandon ship, she's going down fast!

I laughed so much at that... :D

Does someone mind posting screenshots of the scorers for each United game in January? Really want to see how the team did but won't have my laptop back for another couple days :(

If no one fancies it it's cool, I'll check when I can :)

View attachment 172797

West Ham Transfer Round-up

Hammers owner Dier has been very busy in the january window trying to pick the right people to come straight into the squad to try and boost their chances of improvement in the second half of the season. Dier has stated "I am happy with her current position in the league sitting in 10th and we have had some good results against good team, but as each team in the league are buying better and more world class players to make their squads stronger I had no choice but to join in and do the same."

View attachment 172794

Berahino!!

After seeing Berahino wanting to leave Arsenal to chance first team football it was a no brainer to try and give him into London. He struggled at Arsenal after joining from Sunderland only making 3 appearances which I am sure he will jump straight into our squad to help us produce more goals. He is also a homegrown player at the age of 23 which is a massive plus.

View attachment 172790
Danny!!

Experienced Midfielder Danny has joined from Zenit. At the age of 33, he isn't getting any younger and doesn't have long left at top flight football but Dier believes he can still bring something to the squad either if it is on the pitch or helping others off it. We are a little short on the left side of the pitch with Payet or Remy filling in the position. This signing his us more depth in areas and I know Danny can still give even the top players a run for their money.

View attachment 172788

Witsel!!!

I am delighted to be about to look forward to Witsel following Danny's foot steps and leaving Zenit to join us in the summer. With Danny on the left and Witsel in the middle of the park they will already have that partnership from Zenit which will follow to West Ham. Witsel will be bring even more talent into the middle of the park where Obiang is having a great season so far which will hopefully carry on or even improve next season when Witsel arrives.

View attachment 172789
Before this post starts, I would appreciate it if we could all just take a moments silence to respect the death of Tottenhams season. Ok, thats the formalities over and done with!!

View attachment 172787
A perfect month in the Premier League see's us rocket up to the top of table, even if it is only on goal difference. In amongst these matches was a fantastic result against Man City, with Yaya Toure punishing his former club. Costa, Hazard and Willian have all been on fire this month and hopefully that means that our best players are peaking at just about the right time. While it is disappointing that we are out of the FA Cup so early, we have bigger fish to fry with a Champions League quarter final against Real Madrid coming up and the Premiership to focus on. Pellegrini needs one of these trophies to save his job.

After my own personal transfer dealings in the window, bringing in Daniel Sturridge and shipping out Paco Alcacer, Pellegrini did a little business of his own, selling Baba Rahman to Bayern for £18 million and replacing him with Lucas Digne of PSG for £8.25 million. Nathaniel Chalobah has also left the club, moving to Watford for a measly £1.8 million.

One final piece of business to tell you about is the signing of a pre-contract for former Chelsea man Arjen Robben! who will return to the club at the end of the season on a free transfer on £60k a week.

Thank you for your continued support, let's cheer Chelsea on to the title!!

Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak.

View attachment 172786

Oh, also! Can someone post a screenshot of United's transfer history for this season. I want to see if LVG did any of his own transfer dealings :)

Really want t get into this properly like I did with the FM15 chairman game and start putting out proper updates. I've been slacking so far with this!

Oh, also! Can someone post a screenshot of United's transfer history for this season. I want to see if LVG did any of his own transfer dealings :)

Really want t get into this properly like I did with the FM15 chairman game and start putting out proper updates. I've been slacking so far with this!
View attachment 172784

Yeah, two goals already for Felipe! Hopefully he won't do a Di Maria and start out immense, then become **** :D

Jake Humphrey has said toady that he is happy with the last two games as we (Norwich) has won the last two and he hopes that the form continues and the survive in the prem.

Can I join the waiting list again?

Wanna get in the swing of doing updates again!

If Rish allows me to!

Well you can have them if he allows, I am sorry I have already made some transfers but no one came forward before the window! And I have not been able to give proper time to the save

Stoke Halfseason Update

Stoke Halfseason Pressrelease
View attachment 172574

Table
After being at a eigth place as a season best we falled down to 13th. A bad streak after Christmas, however, we´re now at the same place as our media prediction. But we will now start to aim up higher in the table, we have the material to make the change.

Signings
Summer
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, our expensive summer signing has delivered very well during this season. He is our best goalscorer so far with 11 goals in all competitions (9 in the league). He is also in the lead with our average ratings with a average of 7.21.
Petr Cech, the man between the posts, with only 24 conceeded in 19 games and 4 clean sheets, has been a big reason why we have been winning many games.
Abdelhak Nouri has only 4 apperances this season and one of them as a starter. He has the potential to be a starter in a few years.
Alfonso Iacuitto, has played one game in the senior team. The seventeen years old Italian have made some hard work on the training pitch and being professional. Hopefully he will be our keyplayer very soon.
Tim Marell, with an age of 16 has already played a game with our U21 team, a game that he kept a clean sheet. He is watching Cech at the practises to see what he can do to be a better player.
January
Jens Dietrich, a young dude that will be a good player as fast as he stops eating das wurst. He jumped in to action the first day with the team. The coach did'nt kno about his wurst problems then, if he knew Dietrich would stayed at home.
John Owusu, I thought we signed him beacause he would have the best stamina in the team because he is from Ghana, but we were totally wrong. A bad scouting job and the scout is rumoured to be fired.
Lemuel "The Giant", 201 cm tall and a player that scares everyone but Zlatan. He is a natural cetreback but he can play anywhere in the back four.

Statistics (a mininum of 10 game played)
Game win ratio
Petr Cech and Zlatan Ibrahimovic 39%
Assists
Geoff Cameron and Xherdan Shaqiri 4
Headers Won
Marc Muniesa 88
Key Passes
Bojan 14

And yes we have noticed the sinking ship Tottanic

Back