rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Norwich Review - Jake Humphrey's speaking

Im very happy with how Norwich have performed and am very confident that although they are only above the relegation zone by one point they will smash manage to stay up. (Sorry for the lack of detail ive got a lot of work currently will do a big review at end of the season)

Well, we're almost certainly going down but, on the plus side, we're a decent chance of making an FA Cup final! Just got to get past Villa then QPR, which is not altogether insane!

Well, we're almost certainly going down but, on the plus side, we're a decent chance of making an FA Cup final! Just got to get past Villa then QPR, which is not altogether insane!

Pull a Wigan and get into Europe in the Championship

Can I keep control of Derby when we go down? I really like my team, cant believe we are doing so poorly! :'(

God **** it Pellegrini! you had one job to do! well.. two.. but still!

Beating Real Madrid in the Champions League gives you a stay of execution on your job, but 5th place is not good enough.

Will do a full update soon!

Wow we are finally out of the relegation zone. Hopefully another great escape by Palace but still 8 games left and really close. I will get an update done either Wednesday or Friday.

Good job Rish, keep it up, great to see this is still going. If you got the championship that would be great despite how much work would be involved for you.

Wow we are finally out of the relegation zone. Hopefully another great escape by Palace but still 8 games left and really close. I will get an update done either Wednesday or Friday.

Good job Rish, keep it up, great to see this is still going. If you got the championship that would be great despite how much work would be involved for you.

Thanks man!

Doesn't look like the Championship expansion will be anytime soon though. Interest has stagnated, and we still have a few inactive guys in the Premier League itself!

Oh, and speaking of updates, will probably get the next one out within the next 48 hours. Will probably just do April to keep the suspense up for a little longer. Some season this!

Thanks man!

Doesn't look like the Championship expansion will be anytime soon though. Interest has stagnated, and we still have a few inactive guys in the Premier League itself!

Oh, and speaking of updates, will probably get the next one out within the next 48 hours. Will probably just do April to keep the suspense up for a little longer. Some season this!

Yeah I would do just an April update and see what happens going into the last few games.

If anyone is on could they let me know who the manager of Palace is. They have sacked the manager I had (was going to do it myself anyway) but haven't seen who took over.

Yeah I would do just an April update and see what happens going into the last few games.

If anyone is on could they let me know who the manager of Palace is. They have sacked the manager I had (was going to do it myself anyway) but haven't seen who took over.

Alan Pardew is back at Palace!

I will have an update done soon, got my fixtures sorted out so I know what happened!

Having WiFi issues at home guys, I won't be posting for a few days! Problems in my post code area. Sky gave an ETA of 5 to 15 working days!! What ******!!!

April Update

SEASON 2: APRIL UPDATE

Will look to push the May update out soon. Might even do it right after posting this one as I just want to finish the season off ASAP :P

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Table

View attachment 170376

What a topsy-turvy season this is! Tottenham find themselves back in 7th place after a woeful April (typical Tottenham). Liverpool displace Manchester City and join Chelsea and Manchester United in the top 4. QPR's impressive season continues as they find themselves in sixth place, ahead of previous league leaders Tottenham. Meanwhile, Derby County have been relegated from the Premier League, and Swansea look all set to join them down in the Championship. What a turnaround this has been from Swansea, who finished 7th last season but weren't able to push on.

Scenarios: From a first look, Arsenal need 4 points to win the league. This looks like the tightest top 4 race in a while, as just 7 points separate 2nd place from 7th. At the bottom end of the table, Swansea need to win all their games to be in with a shout of survival (even that might not be enough). Their upcoming league fixture against Crystal Palace is MASSIVE.

THE FA CUP

Sixth Round (after Replays)

View attachment 170375

Semi-Finals

View attachment 170374

Congratulations to Manchester City and QPR (yay me!), who will square off at Wembley in the final.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Round of 16

View attachment 170373

Quarter Finals

View attachment 170372

Chelsea succumb to Manchester United in the quarter finals (a narrow 4-3 aggregate defeat). Arsenal and Manchester City join them as we have three English teams in the Champions League semi-finals (which means at least one is guaranteed to be in the final)!

Semi Final Draw

View attachment 170370

Two terrific ties. Would definitely be Arsenal vs Man Utd if I had to choose though.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Round of 16

View attachment 170369

Tottenham and Swansea progress to the quarter-finals. However, Liverpool's run is over after a narrow aggregate defeat to PSG.

Quarter Finals

View attachment 170367

Tottenham and Swansea go through to the semis! Looks like Swansea have thrown all their eggs in the Europa League basket.

Semi-Finals

View attachment 170365

For the sake of humor, would like Swansea to beat Tottenham, win the Europa League and get relegated. Would be funny to see a Championship team in the group stages of the Champions League.

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cRE9oYlJhQlBLaUU/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
PSA: Expect the May update within the next 2-3 hours. Wanna give you guys time to react to April first :P

Back