ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: St Andrews Saints F.C.
Colours: Black and White
Year Established:
Badge shape: Circular (Something similar to your Blackmere logo or Furia Rosa (in that the logo makes the shape)). I also really like your Albatross Stanley logo... so if the circular one is too difficult, then maybe something similar to this?
Features: Crossed swords similar to University of St Andrews sports union (Not on logo similar to Albatross Stanley)(
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_St_Andrews_Athletic_Union)
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 41741 View attachment 41740 View attachment 41739
ST. ANDREWS SAINTS F.C.

This is the same intertwined AS from the Albatross Stanley logo, with the S in white and the A in black, both edged in gold. And above it, a halo similar to the one on the Southampton team badge. There's no reason why the S can't be read first, so: S = St.; A = Andrews; Halo = Saints.

Redditch Town F.C. Logo

Can you make me a logo for my English team RTFC

Team Name: Redditch Town F.C.
Colours: Blue, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Est: 2002
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Oval
Features: Include a rabbit on the logo.

Team Name: Poulton FC
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Roman Helmet
Any other info: N/A

View attachment 41706 View attachment 41705 View attachment 41704
POULTON F.C.
You asked for a Roman helmet but the dimensions of this Roman soldier — complete with helmet — suits the space better, particularly as he's kind of leaning to one side and that left a column for me to add the club's Year of Formation (2017) in Roman numerals.

Team Name: HSA FC
Colours: Light Blue and White (+ Any other colour that you think would look nice)
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: Would be great if there was an Eagle as part of it if possible similar to Man City's old badge, the rest is up to you.

Thank you in advance and I really appreciate it!
:D

View attachment 41644 View attachment 41643 View attachment 41642
sV. DYNAMO ESSEN
This one is for a request via Twitter. I couldn't do it exactly as you requested, particularly in relation to the Zenit style text. I think they use a custom font and the decreasing size effect is the work of a professional graphic designer — a bit beyond my ability! I've used the blue that you stipulated and the two-headed eagle, with a shadow effect to lift it from the black half of the shield.

Request from Steinbra14 via PM:

I've got a logo I want created, for a Sapmi team way north in Norway.
It has to have either a reindeer in it, or reindeer horns, with "Fávrrosorda" as the team name.

Tried to put some links to different pictures, dont know if it worked?
url
url

Would really appreciate if you have the time to do this, love your work, and have gotten some amazing logos from you before :)

The outline colour has to be black (got white shirts so), but thats the only request I have. The rest (shape, form and other colours is up to you)

Team Name: HSA FC
Colours: Light Blue and White (+ Any other colour that you think would look nice)
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: Would be great if there was an Eagle as part of it if possible similar to Man City's old badge, the rest is up to you.

Thank you in advance and I really appreciate it!
:D

View attachment 41553 View attachment 41552 View attachment 41551
HSA F.C.
This eagle adopts a similar pose to the one on the old Manchester City badge.

Last edited:
Thank you so much it looks fantastic. Would it be possible to make the whole eagle gold? If not it’s still amazing. Thank you again!

Sorry — that's a textured image so recolouring it is very tricky. We could use a different image if you have a gold eagle in mind, but be aware that most images you'll find on Google will contain a watermark which indicates they have to be purchased.

Request from Steinbra14 via PM:

I've got a logo I want created, for a Sapmi team way north in Norway.
It has to have either a reindeer in it, or reindeer horns, with "Fávrrosorda" as the team name.

Tried to put some links to different pictures, dont know if it worked?
url
url

Would really appreciate if you have the time to do this, love your work, and have gotten some amazing logos from you before :)

The outline colour has to be black (got white shirts so), but thats the only request I have. The rest (shape, form and other colours is up to you)

View attachment 41506 View attachment 41504 View attachment 41503
FAVRROSORDA
The images that you gave me didn't work/show up so I have based this badge on the flag of Sapmi (Lapland), with an added football for context.

Limerick Athletic custom badge

Hi, sorry if I have already posted but I don't think it had sent as I couldn't see it but I was wondering if you could create a badge for me please, thank you.
Team Name: Limerick Athletic
Colours: Red/White
Badge Shape: Up to RocheyB
Features: Limerick Treaty Stone if possible
Any Other Info: N/A

Again, sorry if I have already posted but like I said I couldn't see it. Much appreciated! :)

Hi, sorry if I have already posted but I don't think it had sent as I couldn't see it but I was wondering if you could create a badge for me please, thank you.
Team Name: Limerick Athletic
Colours: Red/White
Badge Shape: Up to RocheyB
Features: Limerick Treaty Stone if possible
Any Other Info: N/A

Again, sorry if I have already posted but like I said I couldn't see it. Much appreciated! :)

View attachment 41376 View attachment 41375 View attachment 41374
LIMERICK ATHLETIC F.C.
I found several photos of the Treaty Stone online but no vector images. The shield in the middle of this badge is a hurling team, I think. It was originally green and featured crossed sticks but I've recoloured and retouched it to make it red and added an old-style football.

Back