ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1174009 View attachment 1174011 View attachment 1174012
FAVRROSORDA
The images that you gave me didn't work/show up so I have based this badge on the flag of Sapmi (Lapland), with an added football for context.

Is it possible to get the writing in black to? And this with possible a ball inside of the largest hole? :) View attachment 41323 It's called an "Čoarvegiella" and is used by the sapmi people to make a noose on their lassos when herding reindeers :) It can replace the Sapmi colours..

Is it possible to get the writing in black to? And this with possible a ball inside of the largest hole? :) View attachment 1174223 It's called an "Čoarvegiella" and is used by the sapmi people to make a noose on their lassos when herding reindeers :) It can replace the Sapmi colours..

Do you have another version of that image? Ideally against a differently coloured background or as a .png with a transparent background. I can't do cut-outs; i can use the transparency tool but there is not enough difference between the background colour and the colour of the item itself for me to do that.

Team Name: C.A. Paris
Colours: Purple& black
Year Established: 1897
Badge Shape: roundish
Features: everything who is on the current badge

Any Other Info: i want a refreshing of the current badge maybe you can do it by changing the lyon or something else i trust you let your magic work mate :)

View attachment 41130

Team Name: C.A. Paris
Colours: Purple& black
Year Established: 1897
Badge Shape: roundish
Features: everything who is on the current badge

Any Other Info: i want a refreshing of the current badge maybe you can do it by changing the lyon or something else i trust you let your magic work mate :)

View attachment 1174438

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 41108 View attachment 41107 View attachment 41106
View attachment 41105 View attachment 41104 View attachment 41103
C.A. PARIS
Two versions to choose from. In your request, you asked for purple so I have gone with purple but the example you gave used more of a mauve/violet colour — I can change it if you want. I don't know what the item on the right of the original version is so I have ignored it.

Team Dudley fc
Colours red black white
Year 2017
Shape upto you
Feature chains

Thanks

View attachment 41087View attachment 41086 Would one of these work? Difficult to find good pictures.
Do you have another version of that image? Ideally against a differently coloured background or as a .png with a transparent background. I can't do cut-outs; i can use the transparency tool but there is not enough difference between the background colour and the colour of the item itself for me to do that.

View attachment 1174511 View attachment 1174512 View attachment 1174513
FÁVRROSORDA (REDUX)

That looks great! :) But is it possible to sneak in the rest of the colours from the sapmi flag? Switch red and blue and a yellow and green line down? Like in the first you made? :) Black and white is the colour of the team, so the top part could just stay as it is :) Dont mean to be picky, but if you have the time to do it that would be great :)

GALIURBEX

Team name: Galiurbex
Colors: white and light blue (The same as the flag of Galicia, Spain)
Year of foundation: I do not want the shield to have the year of foundation.
Emblem shape: Whatever you want.
Features: I want a guy with a camera and a flashlight, since in my spare time I'm going to do urban exploration or what is the same, take pictures of abandoned sites.

Hi there, I saw your page on Twitter and the logos looked great so I thought I'd come on down and request one for my FM save.

If possible I would like two different logos to be made as I am not yet fully sure what to call the team and may end up using both on different saves.

Team Name: SV Brandenburg Berlin
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1237 (This may seem a bit weird but that's the year Berlin was supposedly founded)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: Brandenburg's Coat of Arms

Any other info: The Brandenburger Coat of Arms (in particular the eagle) should be the main feature of the badge. It's up to you whether to just put Brandenburg Berlin or SV Brandenburg Berlin on the logo, with preferably the name on top and "Seit 1237" (Since 1237) on the bottom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg#/media/File:Brandenburg_Wappen.svg is the link for the coat of arms

Team Name: SV Borussia Berlin
Colours: Red, White and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1237
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: The Bear on Berlin's Coat of Arms
Any other info:
The Berliner Coat of Arms should be the main feature of the badge. It's up to you whether to just put Borussia Berlin or SV Borussia Berlin on the logo, with preferably the name on top and "Seit 1237" on the bottom. I do know that there is already a Tennis Borussia Berlin but they will have nothing to do with this particular club name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#/media/File:Coat_of_arms_of_Berlin.svg is the link for the coat of arms

Thanks in advance for your work on this!

That looks great! :) But is it possible to sneak in the rest of the colours from the sapmi flag? Switch red and blue and a yellow and green line down? Like in the first you made? :) Black and white is the colour of the team, so the top part could just stay as it is :) Dont mean to be picky, but if you have the time to do it that would be great :)

View attachment 40921 View attachment 40920 View attachment 40919
FÁVRROSORDA (REDUX II)

View attachment 40908 View attachment 40907 View attachment 40906
F.C. UNITED OF NEWCASTLE
For a request via Twitter. I have gone retro and used the inner circle content of (what I believe to be) an actual former Newcastle United logo, which seems to fit the idea of fans starting their own club in order to go back to their roots. The (black-and-)white stripes either side of the Year of Formation are my embellishment.

ADMIN

I've taken a few requests from Twitter recently, so this is just to put everything in order:

— The FM Editor — Profile logo
— Tony Cadland — Salford City Supporters Club
— Maradona89 — Galiurbex
— Gooner AFC — Berlin clubs x 2

quick note on the Borussia one preferably could I have the bear without the crown that's present on the coat of arms please

Back