ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Logo Request

Hi RocheyB,

I have a request not so much for a club logo as for a logo for my YouTube channel in the style of one. :)

Team Name: Dodgee Gamer
Colours: orange/black
Year Established: 2018 (or blank)
Badge shape: round
Features: football, road, axe, microphone (representing the games featured on the channel)
Any other info: could I get it in 800x800 size?

Cheers,

DodgeeGamer

Logo Request

Hi Rocheyb, thank you so much for taking logo requests.

Team Name: Miami Fortune
Colours: Purple (dark gradient), Yellow and Pink (Thulian) with a light gradient

Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: Palm Tree, Dark Blue/Purple night sky in the background. (Perhaps anything else you think would look good as well!)
Any other info: Palm Tree style is vaporwave. Could you make it like the New York City FC logo, with the blue being purple, the outline being yellow, and the colour behind being thulian pink and then the outline behind that being yellow once again. I really like the Manchester City logo ascetic (not too realistic but still looks great), if you could do all of this but with your own personal twist on that would be fantastic!

I really look forward to seeing the result, thank you once again and sorry if it's a little bit complicated.

Last edited:
Been banging my head against a brick wall trying to make a decent logo myself, so glad I've discovered this thread!

Would massively appreciate a logo for this (now defunct) club I played for as a kid. Thank so much.

Team Name: Northlands Wood

Colour: Black, dark green, with red trim if neccessary

Year established: 1990

Badge Shape: Round

Features: this in the middle if possible:
View attachment 34056

Info: Simple round logo if possible, maybe like this one you did if possible, up to you
View attachment 34055

Thanks!

Football Manager Logo Request

Hello there,

Team Name: Spartan Athletic
Colours: Red/Black/White
Badge shape: Round
Features: Spartan, Spears, Pattern inside the round logo (just like the logo I posted below)

View attachment 34030
I would like the Spartan Athletic logo to be the same as the top logo I posted (Spartan with his arms crossed, spears coming out of the left and right corners), with the words Spartan Athletic going around the logo in a circular text (just like the London United Football Club logo you made a few posts ago). With Est.2017 underneath! Sort of like how the Paris Saint-Germain logo I posted below.
View attachment 34029
Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi could someone add 2017 at the bottom of the golden ring and De Brouwers to the sides of the golden ring.
View attachment 1181761
Thank you

Do you have a larger version of that AB Amstelhoek logo? If not, I will have to recreate it using a different version of the Rampant Lions at the top and probably a different shape for the shield section. The version you've posted is too small for me to do anything with.

Hi RocheyB,

I have a request not so much for a club logo as for a logo for my YouTube channel in the style of one. :)

Team Name: Dodgee Gamer
Colours: orange/black
Year Established: 2018 (or blank)
Badge shape: round
Features: football, road, axe, microphone (representing the games featured on the channel)
Any other info: could I get it in 800x800 size?

Cheers,

DodgeeGamer

Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 33915
DODGEE GAMER
The original images are quite low resolution so 600x600px is the largest I can do without the image blurring.

Hi Rocheyb, thank you so much for taking logo requests.

Team Name: Miami Fortune
Colours: Purple (dark gradient), Yellow and Pink (Thulian) with a light gradient

Badge shape: Roundel
Features: Palm Tree, Dark Blue/Purple night sky in the background. (Perhaps anything else you think would look good as well!)
Any other info: Palm Tree style is vaporwave. Could you make it like the New York City FC logo, with the blue being purple, the outline being yellow, and the colour behind being thulian pink and then the outline behind that being yellow once again. I really like the Manchester City logo ascetic (not too realistic but still looks great), if you could do all of this but with your own personal twist on that would be fantastic!

I really look forward to seeing the result, thank you once again and sorry if it's a little bit complicated.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 33914 View attachment 33913 View attachment 33912
MIAMI FORTUNE F.C.
I think I have interpreted your preferred colours correctly and that is the New York City template that I have used. I had to look up what vapourware meant but it's that style of imagery that we might associated with the Miami Vice TV show.

Been banging my head against a brick wall trying to make a decent logo myself, so glad I've discovered this thread!

Would massively appreciate a logo for this (now defunct) club I played for as a kid. Thank so much.

Team Name: Northlands Wood

Colour: Black, dark green, with red trim if neccessary

Year established: 1990

Badge Shape: Round

Features: this in the middle if possible:
View attachment 1181944

Info: Simple round logo if possible, maybe like this one you did if possible, up to you
View attachment 1181945

Thanks!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 33911 View attachment 33910 View attachment 33909
NORTHLANDS WOOD F.C.
Similar to that Sauerland Kickers one but with the text going the other way.

Hello there,

Team Name: Spartan Athletic
Colours: Red/Black/White
Badge shape: Round
Features: Spartan, Spears, Pattern inside the round logo (just like the logo I posted below)

View attachment 1181970
I would like the Spartan Athletic logo to be the same as the top logo I posted (Spartan with his arms crossed, spears coming out of the left and right corners), with the words Spartan Athletic going around the logo in a circular text (just like the London United Football Club logo you made a few posts ago). With Est.2017 underneath! Sort of like how the Paris Saint-Germain logo I posted below.
View attachment 1181972
Cheers!

If you want me to use that image of the Spartan with his arms folded infront of the shield with that Spartan pattern around the edge, you will have to purchase the image from Shutterstock and send it to me. I've looked for similar images online but they are all similarly watermarked, which means you have to pay for them. I do have other images of Spartan soldiers, which I have used before — so up to you whether you purchase that image or set me to work with one of the other images to achieve a different image with a similar theme.

If you want me to use that image of the Spartan with his arms folded infront of the shield with that Spartan pattern around the edge, you will have to purchase the image from Shutterstock and send it to me. I've looked for similar images online but they are all similarly watermarked, which means you have to pay for them. I do have other images of Spartan soldiers, which I have used before — so up to you whether you purchase that image or set me to work with one of the other images to achieve a different image with a similar theme.

Ah I totally understand - sorry, I didn't realise! Would it be possible just to add any type of Spartan that you think would look good? I still like the idea with the spears coming out of either side, so if you could still stick to that design concept it'd be really grateful.

Thanks so much for trying!

Do you have a larger version of that AB Amstelhoek logo? If not, I will have to recreate it using a different version of the Rampant Lions at the top and probably a different shape for the shield section. The version you've posted is too small for me to do anything with.
I do not have a larger version of the logo, but I am okay with you using other lions and a shield section to recreate it. If you have any other way to make it look more interesting that would be cool.

Last edited:
Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1182094
DODGEE GAMER
The original images are quite low resolution so 600x600px is the largest I can do without the image blurring.

Great stuff - thank you!

Just one request - could you remove Twitch from there as I don't have any plans to use it atm?

And, if it's not too much trouble, could you do an alternate version in red and black?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Badge request

(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)

I have cobbled together quite a few logos for custom teams that have been well received by the FMers on this forum, so I'm now ready to start taking requests. Here are some examples of my work:

EDIT NOTE: Click this image to see My Top 100 Custom Club FMLogos to date (up to 29th September, 2018):

View attachment 1180531

EXAMPLES UPDATED TO INCLUDE LOGOS FROM UP TO PAGE 33 OF THIS THREAD - Click each image individually for a larger preview

View attachment 700170 View attachment 700232

View attachment 700190 View attachment 700187

View attachment 700202 View attachment 700243

View attachment 700156 View attachment 700159 View attachment 700160 View attachment 700161

View attachment 700163 View attachment 700166 View attachment 700169 View attachment 700172

View attachment 700175 View attachment 700178 View attachment 700179 View attachment 700181

View attachment 700184 View attachment 700185 View attachment 700191 View attachment 700198

View attachment 700195 View attachment 700192 View attachment 700194 View attachment 700201

View attachment 700205 View attachment 700209 View attachment 700210 View attachment 700211

View attachment 700213 View attachment 700215 View attachment 700217 View attachment 700218

View attachment 700221 View attachment 700222 View attachment 700223 View attachment 700225

View attachment 700227 View attachment 700229 View attachment 700231 View attachment 700237

View attachment 700238 View attachment 700246 View attachment 700248 View attachment 700251

View attachment 700252 View attachment 700255 View attachment 700261 View attachment 700262

View attachment 700264 View attachment 700267 View attachment 700269 View attachment 700270

View attachment 700272 View attachment 700275 View attachment 700277 View attachment 700280

COMPETITION LOGOS

View attachment 700305 View attachment 700281 View attachment 700284 View attachment 700286

View attachment 700288 View attachment 700291 View attachment 700292 View attachment 700295

I say "cobbled together" because I don't actually create anything. I just do Google image searches to find images or illustrations that I can work up into a football club design using Paint Pro on my iMac. I'm happy to use and modify existing company logos but I don't use images that are obviously rights managed - and definitely nothing from Getty, Shutterstock or iStockphoto and the like.

If you'd like me to make you a custom badge, then please use the template below:

Team Name:
Colours:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:

The features are whatever you want to appear in the badge; just provide some information that tells me what to base the design of the badge on - whether it be a type of animal or a particular object.

"Any other info" is anything else that you'd like me to include or consider when creating the badge.

The size will be default for FM - 180 x 180 pixels for large and 25 x 18 pixels for the icon version. If you want a different size (for FIFA or some other game) then please stipulate. I'll check this thread regularly enough and they don't take long to do, so you won't have to wait too long.

View attachment 1100951
Team Name: Newcastle City FC
Colours: Black and White, with a little bit of gold.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you mate
Features: possibly a magpie or a castle
Any other info: if you can include the quote ‘The Pride in Your City’

Last edited:
Actually word Papagaji is from Serbian language, Croatian word for parrots is Papige

See above

Hello mate I know you must be busy but can you do mine tonight please? Just am starting my new create a club save tomorrow. Its the newcastle city fc one. Cheers

Team Name: Newcastle City FC
Colours: Black and White, with a little bit of gold.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you mate
Features: possibly a magpie or a castle
Any other info: if you can include the quote ‘The Pride in Your City’

Back