ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Ah I totally understand - sorry, I didn't realise! Would it be possible just to add any type of Spartan that you think would look good? I still like the idea with the spears coming out of either side, so if you could still stick to that design concept it'd be really grateful.

Thanks so much for trying!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 33502 View attachment 33501 View attachment 33500
SPARTAN ATHLETIC F.C.
This badge is so sharp, it'll cut ya! I always try to do these logos as requested, as far as possible and as makes sense. With this one, the choice of this particular image puts the focus on the sword and I think to incorporate spears behind the roundel would detract from it — and it would also make the roundel section that contains the team name smaller, to accommodate the spears sticking out either side. Better to forget the spears and go all-in with the sword (as they say in Gladiator School).

Hello mate I know you must be busy but can you do mine tonight please? Just am starting my new create a club save tomorrow. Its the newcastle city fc one. Cheers

Team Name: Newcastle City FC
Colours: Black and White, with a little bit of gold.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you mate
Features: possibly a magpie or a castle
Any other info: if you can include the quote ‘The Pride in Your City’

View attachment 33496 View attachment 33495 View attachment 33494
NEWCASTLE CITY F.C.
Black-and-white quadrants that partially camouflage the magpie. The blue star is similar to the one from the Newcastle Brown Ale logo that featured on a classic Newcastle United shirt — somebody had me create it for another logo a few months ago, so may as well make use of it again here. I took the definitive article off "The Pride in Your City" so I could make the text slightly bigger.

Iroh FC

Hi,
I love your work !

Please could you make one for me :

Team Name: Iroh FC
Colours: Dark blue, White and Claret
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1994
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:
A white knight and a blue square
Any other info:

Thanks in Advance :D

View attachment 1182516 View attachment 1182517 View attachment 1182518
NEWCASTLE CITY F.C.
Black-and-white quadrants that partially camouflage the magpie. The blue star is similar to the one from the Newcastle Brown Ale logo that featured on a classic Newcastle United shirt — somebody had me create it for another logo a few months ago, so may as well make use of it again here. I took the definitive article off "The Pride in Your City" so I could make the text slightly bigger.

class mate!! Cheers

Hi,
I love your work !

Please could you make one for me :

Team Name: Iroh FC
Colours: Dark blue, White and Claret
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1994
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:
A white knight and a blue square
Any other info:

Thanks in Advance :D

View attachment 33479 View attachment 33478 View attachment 33477
IROH F.C.
I didn't understand the blue square bit of your request but once I had scoped this out (by just plonking objects on top of one another to see how they fit together), I decided to press on with this — which I think works quite nicely, if I do say so myself!

Badge/Logo Request

Hey mate love the work and all the designs you do, never done a create a club before and want to try it out this year, id be more than happy to make a donation if you could make us a badge

Team Name: Leyland Albion
Colours: Red/Black (maybe a dash of yellow or gold?)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Il leave that to you
Features: Was thinking like a cool looking wolf head or something, maybe? I dont know i trust your judgment
Any other info:

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I made a rudimentary logo for my create-a-club but man, your logos are amazing! I'd love to have one made for my long term FM 19 save,[/FONT]

Team Name: Camden FC /Nickname: [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Metropolitans[/FONT]
Colours: Blue (RGB: 37 99 143 Hex: 25638f) and Gold (RGB: 198 180 80 Hex: c6b450)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rochey
Features: It would be cool if you could incorporate a building that looks similar the Camden Lock building (
http://www.clickit.london/wp-content/uploads/edd/2015/07/IMG_4567-CamdenLockBuilding-1560x2340.jpg)

Thanks for your time!

Hey mate love the work and all the designs you do, never done a create a club before and want to try it out this year, id be more than happy to make a donation if you could make us a badge

Team Name: Leyland Albion
Colours: Red/Black (maybe a dash of yellow or gold?)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Il leave that to you
Features: Was thinking like a cool looking wolf head or something, maybe? I dont know i trust your judgment
Any other info:

View attachment 33474 View attachment 33473 View attachment 33472
LEYLAND ALBION F.C.
Wikipedia tells me that Leyland is in Lancashire so I have used the Lancashire Rose with the football at the top to fill what was an empty space.

Request for a Logo - Regen Rovers

I would like a logo made for Regen Rovers, like the series GoldenFM done/does on YouTube as I would like to start one like that and need a logo.

Team Name: Regen Rovers
Founded: 2018
Design: You can come up with.
Features: The wording ,Regen Rovers and also est. 2018
Colors: any preferable green like GoldenFM.

I would really appreciate this.

I made a rudimentary logo for my create-a-club but man, your logos are amazing! I'd love to have one made for my long term FM 19 save,

Team Name: Camden FC /Nickname: Metropolitans
Colours: Blue (RGB: 37 99 143 Hex: 25638f) and Gold (RGB: 198 180 80 Hex: c6b450)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rochey
Features: It would be cool if you could incorporate a building that looks similar the Camden Lock building (
http://www.clickit.london/wp-content/uploads/edd/2015/07/IMG_4567-CamdenLockBuilding-1560x2340.jpg)

Thanks for your time!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 33471 View attachment 33470 View attachment 33469
View attachment 33468 View attachment 33467 View attachment 33466
CAMDEN LOCK F.C.
The first version uses the blue that you specified while the second version uses a darker shade on the right hand side, to achieve that two-tone effect. The top part of the shield mimics the roof of the Camden Lock Building and the arched window is very similar to the real one, with the football standing in here for the circular section. I've bent the text around the arch similarly to how the sign on the building is arranged. I now realise I have called your "Camden F.C." team "Camden Lock F.C." — that was just an error but I'll leave it with you to ponder; Camden F.C. won't bend round the arch quite as nicely and Camden Football Club is too long for the available space.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1182541 View attachment 1182542 View attachment 1182543
View attachment 1182544 View attachment 1182545 View attachment 1182546
CAMDEN LOCK F.C.
The first version uses the blue that you specified while the second version uses a darker shade on the right hand side, to achieve that two-tone effect. The top part of the shield mimics the roof of the Camden Lock Building and the arched window is very similar to the real one, with the football standing in here for the circular section. I've bent the text around the arch similarly to how the sign on the building is arranged. I now realise I have called your "Camden F.C." team "Camden Lock F.C." — that was just an error but I'll leave it with you to ponder; Camden F.C. won't bend round the arch quite as nicely and Camden Football Club is too long for the available space.

No worries. That's much better than mine so I will adjust the name! Thank you!

Hainault Forest Fc

Team Name: Hainault Forest FC
Colours: green and white or green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: some forest looking trees inside the badge
Any other info:

many thanks, these logos look great

View attachment 1182533 View attachment 1182534 View attachment 1182535
IROH F.C.
I didn't understand the blue square bit of your request but once I had scoped this out (by just plonking objects on top of one another to see how they fit together), I decided to press on with this — which I think works quite nicely, if I do say so myself!

I made a little mistake, please could you replace the "94" by "95" ? and it will be perfect :D

Durham Athletic

Hi RocheyB,

Love your work, been following you on twitter!

Team Name: Durham Athletic
Colours: Purple/Yellow (You can choose what mixture works best)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Not on badge plz
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Don't mind
Features: The lions from the uni badge, some features from Durham AFC badge

Any other info: The club is being 'formed' as a merger between Durham Uni and Durham City AFC, to create a new North-East power house in the heart of Durham.

Quite happy for you to take whatever creative liberties you want!
9k=
KaXdCNvP_400x400.jpg

View attachment 33323View attachment 33323
9k=
Here's the Durham Uni Logo

Hi RocheyB,

Love your work, been following you on twitter!

Team Name: Durham Athletic
Colours: Purple/Yellow (You can choose what mixture works best)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Not on badge plz
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Don't mind
Features: The lions from the uni badge, some features from Durham AFC badge

Any other info: The club is being 'formed' as a merger between Durham Uni and Durham City AFC, to create a new North-East power house in the heart of Durham.

Quite happy for you to take whatever creative liberties you want!
9k=
KaXdCNvP_400x400.jpg

Back