ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I would like a logo made for Regen Rovers, like the series GoldenFM done/does on YouTube as I would like to start one like that and need a logo.

Team Name: Regen Rovers
Founded: 2018
Design: You can come up with.
Features: The wording ,Regen Rovers and also est. 2018
Colors: any preferable green like GoldenFM.

I would really appreciate this.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 33284 View attachment 33283 View attachment 33282
REGEN ROVERS F.C.
The creature in the middle is the Ouroboros — a snake that sort of eats itself.

Hi its been a while but i have seen some awesome logos on here. Please can i request the following?

Team Name: Amsterdamsche FC
Colours: Any
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Something based around the real team/logo from Holland
Any other info:

Team Name: ASV De Dijk
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features:
Something based around the real team/logo from Holland
Any other info:

Team Name: HVV Den Haag
Any other info:

View attachment 1182701View attachment 1182701
9k=
Here's the Durham Uni Logo

View attachment 33178 View attachment 33177 View attachment 33176
DURHAM ATHLETIC F.C.
Purple in the top section with the Coat of Arms of Durham University in the top left, Durham Cathedral top right and the flag of the city of Durham at the bottom. There is a white outline on the outer edge.

Hi its been a while but i have seen some awesome logos on here. Please can i request the following?

Team Name: Amsterdamsche FC
Any other info:

View attachment 33160 View attachment 33159 View attachment 33158
AMSTERDAMSCHE F.C.

Team Name: Albuquerque F.C.
Colours: Use the colors on the New Mexico state license plate (
https://d3el53au0d7w62.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2012-Passenger-Car-600x314.jpg). I'd prefer the blue be the primary color of the badge, yellow secondary.You can use this website ( https://imagecolorpicker.com/) to get the exact colors.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: I'd like you to incorporate the symbol in the middle of the license plate into the badge as the main feature of the badge. Here's a cutout of it:
https://imgur.com/a/Mt0vsLc
Any other info:

Team Name: Albuquerque F.C.
Colours: Use the colors on the New Mexico state license plate (
https://d3el53au0d7w62.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2012-Passenger-Car-600x314.jpg). I'd prefer the blue be the primary color of the badge, yellow secondary.You can use this website ( https://imagecolorpicker.com/) to get the exact colors.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: I'd like you to incorporate the symbol in the middle of the license plate into the badge as the main feature of the badge. Here's a cutout of it:
https://imgur.com/a/Mt0vsLc
Any other info:

View attachment 33138 View attachment 33137 View attachment 33136
ALBUQUERQUE F.C.
The bird within the text is from the flag of Albuquerque.

Last edited:
WEEK OFF...

I will attend to any amends for the logos I have posted in the last few days but other than that, I am taking the next week off so I can concentrate on some real work. Feel free to post your requests as normal — I just won't do them until next weekend.

Team Name: Brixton United
Features: Something to do with a ship to commemorate the Windrush Generation (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_African-Caribbean_people#The_.22Windrush_generation.22)
Any other info:

View attachment 33112 View attachment 33111 View attachment 33110
BRIXTON UNITED F.C.
I'll let you sneak in under the wire before I take a week's sabbatical. The boat is the Windrush but I couldn't find a high resolution version of it so it's represented fairly small against the green sections of the Jamaican flag, the Windrush having picked people up from Kingston in Jamaica.

Logo creater

Good day, I saw some talented logos and was hoping for someone to be able to get one for me for a non-league to legends team!
Here are some guidelines but am always open for other suggestions!

My two suggestions are:

Team Name: Woden 95/ Woden 1995 or FC Woden (Woden is the saxon name for Odin)
Colours: Any, (I prefer darker colours such as grey,black,purple and maroon) (previously used
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1995 if you decide to pick the team name with the year in it.
Features: I would love to have norse runes, Ravens or Wolves as they represent Woden.
Any other info: Your allowed to be creative! The above mentioned is only guidelines and are not a must.

Team Name: FC Big Fat Bastards / FC BFB
Features: Laurel wreath and a Lion (no real idea on what is realistic with such a name)
Any other info: Y
our allowed to be creative! The above mentioned is only guidelines and are not a must.

Looking forward to your ideas and suggestions!

CF Salou Aventura

Hello

I love your work and was wondering if you could make me up a logo for a Spanish team I am creating for FM 2019. Details as below;

Team Name: CF SALOU AVENTURA
Colours: Blue and Yellow
Year Founded: 2018
Badge Shape: Round
Features: The centre of the badge I want to represent the flag of the City of Salou.
Any other info: I have actually drawn a quick thing of what I would like the badge to look like if possible. I will upload this and the flag of Salou for your information.

I look forward to what you can make! Thank you in advance.

View attachment 33056
View attachment 33055

Back