ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi there,

Loving your work on these logos - was wondering if you could create something for me for FM19?

Team Name: FC Dulwich Village
Founded: 1986 (only add in if you want it in the design)
Colours: Blue, Cyan and White
Badge Shape: Man City/roundel Style
Features: Entirely up to you. It's located in South East London if that helps

Could you also make a version with Purple and white colouring?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Please help

Hey mate.

Im starting a create a club season on this years FM19 with the club I coach junior football at based in Lincoln. Would love it if you could maybe give the current logo a bit of a revamp!

Club name - Ruston Sports
Year founded 1972
Features - looking to get rid of the outer circle shape. If you could do a Man City logo shape sticking to the same colours in current logo. Layout inside the circle is up to you, after a modern revamp of the current logo please

looking forward to your reply!

Thanks mate!!

jamie

Last edited:
Stafford Rangers FC

Love the Logos mate. Was wondering if you could help me with making a logo for my local team Stafford Rangers.

Team Name: Stafford Rangers FC
Founded: 1876
Colours: Black and White with a hint of Red
Badge Shape: Up to you
Features: Staffordshire Knot

Enjoy the week off, look forward to seeing if you can help

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1182935 View attachment 1182936 View attachment 1182937
BRIXTON UNITED F.C.
I'll let you sneak in under the wire before I take a week's sabbatical. The boat is the Windrush but I couldn't find a high resolution version of it so it's represented fairly small against the green sections of the Jamaican flag, the Windrush having picked people up from Kingston in Jamaica.

Thank you for fitting me in, I'm a big fan of how these turned out!

Hi RocheyB
Thanks for completing my last requests, great work as always.

Team Name: East Kilbride Thistle
Founded: N/A
Colours: Any
Features: Things you think appropriate from the East Kilbride in Scotland

Also could i request the following without a year established which you have previosuly completed for other people please?
Real Brescia
Tyne Dock

View attachment 32719 View attachment 32718 View attachment 32717
HOLME F.C.
This is an application for Lollujo's online competition to design a badge for his custom FM19 save, based on this fictitious club located in Cambridgeshire. Holme Posts is believed to be the lowest point in the UK at 9ft below sea level and the two arrows on the left-hand side represent the posts, which do actually have a triangular section at the top (though the real posts are dark green). I've opted for green and black as the colour ways for this team because Holme Fen, where those posts are located, is a densely rural area. The Shire Horse represents the canal in which the Floating Church was horse-drawn in the late 19th to early 20th century.

Good day, I saw some talented logos and was hoping for someone to be able to get one for me for a non-league to legends team!
Here are some guidelines but am always open for other suggestions!

My two suggestions are:

Team Name: Woden 95/ Woden 1995 or FC Woden (Woden is the saxon name for Odin)
Colours: Any, (I prefer darker colours such as grey,black,purple and maroon) (previously used
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1995 if you decide to pick the team name with the year in it.
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: I would love to have norse runes, Ravens or Wolves as they represent Woden.
Any other info: Your allowed to be creative! The above mentioned is only guidelines and are not a must.

Click the big image for a larger profile:
View attachment 32716 View attachment 32715 View attachment 32714
F.C. WODEN 95
The item in the middle is called The Vegvisir, part of Norse mythology. The black and purple quarters and the overall round shape of this badge represent a Viking shield. There is a white outline on the outer edge.

Team Name: FC Big Fat Bastards / FC BFB
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Laurel wreath and a Lion (no real idea on what is realistic with such a name)
Any other info: Y
our allowed to be creative! The above mentioned is only guidelines and are not a must.

Looking forward to your ideas and suggestions!

View attachment 32713 View attachment 32712 View attachment 32711
F.C. FAT BASTARDS

Hello

I love your work and was wondering if you could make me up a logo for a Spanish team I am creating for FM 2019. Details as below;

Team Name: CF SALOU AVENTURA
Colours: Blue and Yellow
Year Founded: 2018
Badge Shape: Round
Features: The centre of the badge I want to represent the flag of the City of Salou.
Any other info: I have actually drawn a quick thing of what I would like the badge to look like if possible. I will upload this and the flag of Salou for your information.

I look forward to what you can make! Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1182995
View attachment 1182996

View attachment 32692 View attachment 32691 View attachment 32690
C.F. SALOU AVENTURA

Hi there,

Loving your work on these logos - was wondering if you could create something for me for FM19?

Team Name: FC Dulwich Village
Founded: 1986 (only add in if you want it in the design)
Colours: Blue, Cyan and White
Badge Shape: Man City/roundel Style
Features: Entirely up to you. It's located in South East London if that helps

Could you also make a version with Purple and white colouring?

Many thanks in advance

View attachment 32593 View attachment 32592 View attachment 32591
View attachment 32590 View attachment 32589 View attachment 32588
F.C. DULWICH VILLAGE
The Coat of Arms in the middle is that of Dulwich College. The rest is as per Manchester City, which fits your requested colourways. I've adjusted the colour settings to create the purple version, which makes the Coat of Arms a bit brighter.

Last edited:
Hey mate.

Im starting a create a club season on this years FM19 with the club I coach junior football at based in Lincoln. Would love it if you could maybe give the current logo a bit of a revamp!

Club name - Ruston Sports
Year founded 1972
Features - looking to get rid of the outer circle shape. If you could do a Man City logo shape sticking to the same colours in current logo. Layout inside the circle is up to you, after a modern revamp of the current logo please

looking forward to your reply!

Thanks mate!!

jamie

View attachment 32587 View attachment 32586 View attachment 32585
RUSTON SPORTS F.C.

Love the Logos mate. Was wondering if you could help me with making a logo for my local team Stafford Rangers.

Team Name: Stafford Rangers FC
Founded: 1876
Colours: Black and White with a hint of Red
Features: Staffordshire Knot

Enjoy the week off, look forward to seeing if you can help

View attachment 32413 View attachment 32412 View attachment 32411
STAFFORD RANGERS F.C.
I had a look at the existing Stafford Rangers badge and I didn't want to do away with that distinctive SR part altogether so housing them within a quadrant together with the Staffordshire Knot and the Year of Formation killed several birds with an efficiency small number of stones. Speaking of stone, the castle represents Stafford Castle; it's not an identical match, turret-for-turret, but it is generically similar and not unlike the version used by the Stafford Castle Golf Club. Red and yellow both feature as secondary colours on Rangers kits and merchandise, so the stripes at the bottom use them both, alongside the black-and-white.

FK Vilnius

Hey, RocheyB,
always loved what you've done and I have a more free/up to you logo request.

Team Name: FK Vilnius

Colours: A.S. Roma colours. (I'm going after flag of Vilnius https://flagsandmore.lt/veliavos/vilniaus-miesto-veliava, which is kind of similar to A.S. Roma colours, maybe a bit darker)

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Completely up to you. I was imagining a logo based on the actual logo of the city: https://vilnius.lt/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/VILNIUS_WHITE_RGB.png
Auto download link:
https://vilnius.lt/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/VILNIUS.zip
I like shield shape badges and ovals like in Serie A (Milan) but I leave it up to you to see what best fits the design.

Features:
Any other info: Everything mentioned above.

Thank you in advance

Hi, I would love you to design a badge for me so that I can start a club using my home city.

Team Name: Canterbury City
Colours: green and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: I would like it to include the following 3 images
View attachment 32324
View attachment 32323
View attachment 32322
Any other info

Thanks

Gibraltar Blitz

Team Name: Gibraltar Blitz
Colours: Yellow / Black
Badge shape Shield
Features: Yellow badge / Black lightning bolt
Any other info:

View attachment 1183559 View attachment 1183560 View attachment 1183561
View attachment 1183562 View attachment 1183563 View attachment 1183564
F.C. DULWICH VILLAGE
The Coat of Arms in the middle is that of Dulwich College. The rest is as per Manchester City, which fits your requested colourways. I've adjusted the colour settings to create the purple version, which makes the Coat of Arms a bit brighter.

Thank you for these mate! Much appreciated.

View attachment 32142 View attachment 32141 View attachment 32140
HOLME F.C. (REDUX)
Another attempt at a logo for Lollujo's custom save club. The yellow-and-red colourways come from a website owned by the (real) local Parish Council, I think. I have retained the upward arrows to represent the posts and, having finally found a decent vector image of a canal boat, I am able to represent the floating church with the use of a crucifix for context. The work horse at the top would have pulled the floating church along the canal.

Hi RocheyB
Thanks for completing my last requests, great work as always.

Team Name: East Kilbride Thistle
Founded: N/A
Features: Things you think appropriate from the East Kilbride in Scotland

Also could i request the following without a year established which you have previosuly completed for other people please?
Real Brescia
Tyne Dock

View attachment 32115 View attachment 32112 View attachment 32111
EAST KILBRIDE THISTLE F.C.
I had that thistle image on file so I have used it as the centrepiece for this badge and sampled the colours from it, resulting in a potential kit choice that would be similar to the outfit worn by the ballboys and girls at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championship.

Last edited:
Back