ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi mate i was sent this way from the kit requests thread, im re establishing Moor Green on my FM and i need the badge touched up / re done as the only image i can find online is a little grainy

Many ThanksView attachment 31750

Last edited:
Hi just wondering if you would be able to help me out with a badge for my new FM save?

Team Name : Dundee City
Colours : Black, White and Red
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: Ship and a bridge involved if possible

thank you very much!

New London City Badge

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1166759 View attachment 1166760 View attachment 1166761
ROYSTON CELTIC F.C.
Curved text on a transparent background is still a problem area — I think it's genuinely a limitation of the software rather than my ability to use it but I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that!

Hi RocheyB,

Could you do me a logo based on the Celtic adaptation you created above.
Please see attached what I am looking for.
  • Instead of the bird at the top, please could you take the Bee from the center of the Brentford FC logo, and replace the bird with the bee
  • Change from Royston Celtic to London City, and change year to 1889 (Please use Celtic Font)
  • Change A BONIS AD MELIORA to DOMINE DIRIGE NOS (Please use Celtic Font)
  • Remove the Clover and replace with the City of London logo
  • Can the wording inside (LONDON CITY FOOTBALL CLUB) and the Thick lines all be in Red (R-206, G-0, B-21)
  • Can the wording outside (DOMINE DIRIGE NOS) and the thin lines including the outer line be in Gold (R-206, G-154, B-59)
  • White background within the badge please.
View attachment 31639View attachment 31638View attachment 31637View attachment 31626
5054d783-4ab0-4caf-99d5-26dc8f2dc572

Hope this all makes sense. Please let me know if you want any money for this, If not I will donate to a charity or something. You really do a great job with these logos!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Please could you improve my badge

Hi, I made a badge but it looks rather unprofessional. I was hoping you could keep the same design roughly but polish it up, please.
Many regards

Derby Midland

Team Name: Derby Midland

Colours: Sky blue as main colour, navy as secondary colour

Year Established: N/A

Badge Shape: Round

Features: I'm basing this team off a defunct 19th century team based around the railway, so perhaps a steam train (possibly a black silhouette of the train) but I'll leave it mostly to your imagination!

Thanks

Team Name: Derby Midland

Colours: Sky blue as main colour, navy as secondary colour

Badge Shape: Round

Features: I'm basing this team off a defunct 19th century team based around the railway, so perhaps a steam train (possibly a black silhouette of the train) but I'll leave it mostly to your imagination!

Thanks

Click the image for a larger preview:
Somebody else has already had me create a badge for a club by this name and theme, for their blogged save. Do you want me to press ahead with your request or would you rather rethink it? I guess it doesn't matter if you're playing privately:

View attachment 31271

Tinpot F.C.

Team Name: Tinpot F.C.
Colours: red with sparse white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape: surprise me ;)
Features: not an actual Tinpot, no real icon about the club
Any other info: club made by friend from school by a United front of mates. Maybe a blackout vector of a team photo on the logo? - I have attached a team photo of us from our league winning game in 2014 Thanks!!

Please and thank you!!

Click the image for a larger preview:
Somebody else has already had me create a badge for a club by this name and theme, for their blogged save. Do you want me to press ahead with your request or would you rather rethink it? I guess it doesn't matter if you're playing privately

Yeah I'm just playing privately, so the previous request wouldn't really effect me. Could you go with my original request please, perhaps with the steam train as a side on silhouette?

Thanks

Team Name: AFC Bridgetown
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape: Similar shape to current West Ham badge
Features: Shark themed (black tip shark if possible)
Any other info: Would like the year on it in roman numerals

Many Thanks!

Team Name: Five At The Back
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: roundel
Features: Whale imagine provided below - maybe 5 blue dots
Any other info: "Five at the back" written at the top of the roundel - "Established 2018" at the bottom - if possible could you make one logo with the dots and one without to see which I prefer - totally okay if not though.
View attachment 1184406

View attachment 31095 View attachment 31094 View attachment 31093
FIVE AT THE BACK

Team Name: FC Saxon XI
Colours: Gold , black and maroon.
Badge Shape: Any
Features: Saxon Helmet
Extra info:

I loved the previous work you have done for me, hoping for another banger.
Thanks again for your time and effort

View attachment 30951 View attachment 30950 View attachment 30949
F.C. SAXON XI
The helmet with face mask was distinctive of the Anglo-Saxons, at least as far as I can tell from having done an image search on Google. I've duplicated a Saxon sword and done the West Ham thing on left and right.

I'd like to request two logos for two rival clubs. Thanks!

Team Name:
Team A & Team B
Colours:
Yellow + Black & Light Blue + Navy Blue
Year Established:
Badge shape:
up to rocheyb, both the same
Features:
up to rocheyb, please make them relate to each other in some way, for example one with a lion & one with a tiger or eagle & hawk or ...
Any other info:
no text on the logos please

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 30948 View attachment 30947 View attachment 30946
View attachment 30945 View attachment 30944 View attachment 30943
TEAM A & TEAM B
It's difficult to find vector images of lions and tigers in the same style but these two came in the same image. Wolverhampton Wanderes style badges, with no text.

Hi mate i was sent this way from the kit requests thread, im re establishing Moor Green on my FM and i need the badge touched up / re done as the only image i can find online is a little grainy

Many ThanksView attachment 1184538

View attachment 30942 View attachment 30941 View attachment 30940
MOOR GREEN F.C.
I couldn't replicate the original completely accurately so I have redesigned it instead, but you can see the similarity. The green item in the bottom left segment is a maunch, a type of baggy sleeve worn by royalty types.

Hi just wondering if you would be able to help me out with a badge for my new FM save?

Team Name : Dundee City
Colours : Black, White and Red
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: Ship and a bridge involved if possible

thank you very much!

View attachment 30938 View attachment 30937 View attachment 30936
DUNDEE CITY F.C.
The bridge was difficult to incorporate but having found quite a large three masted ship vector, which closely resembles the RSS Dundee Discovery, I thought it better to go big with it. There is a white outline on the outer edge.

Back