• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Derby Midland

Colours: Sky blue as main colour, navy as secondary colour

Year Established: N/A

Badge Shape: Round

Features: I'm basing this team off a defunct 19th century team based around the railway, so perhaps a steam train (possibly a black silhouette of the train) but I'll leave it mostly to your imagination!

Thanks

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 30932 View attachment 30931 View attachment 30930
DERBY MIDLAND F.C.

Team Name: Tinpot F.C.
Colours: red with sparse white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape: surprise me ;)
Features: not an actual Tinpot, no real icon about the club
Any other info: club made by friend from school by a United front of mates. Maybe a blackout vector of a team photo on the logo? - I have attached a team photo of us from our league winning game in 2014 Thanks!!

Please and thank you!!

View attachment 30926 View attachment 30925 View attachment 30924
TINPOT F.C.
Most of the players in your team photo are wearing black shorts so this player vector suits your team's colour ways. The vertical white lines is the trail of the shooting star; together, they represent the rapid rise of your club and the trophy you won in 2014. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield and a thin drop shadow blur on the player and football.

I'm working now but LONDON CITY / ROYSTON CELTIC will be next.

Probably the wrong thread for this, but can anybody link me a good guide how to get the logos on to the game?

Trying everything but for some reason they won't load.

TPFC

View attachment 1185441 View attachment 1185442 View attachment 1185443
TINPOT F.C.
Most of the players in your team photo are wearing black shorts so this player vector suits your team's colour ways. The vertical white lines is the trail of the shooting star; together, they represent the rapid rise of your club and the trophy you won in 2014. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield and a thin drop shadow blur on the player and football.

Love the features, really well thought out! Is there anyway you could keep the features in a circular Man City style badge with a blacked out team photo as the vector? Be that the one I originally attached or a pro team pregame group pic! Thank you so much!!

Team Name: Scothern FC
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established: 2018
Badge Shape: Sheild
Features: Hawk in the middle

Thank You

Perfect! Seeing it completed you don’t actually miss the bridge! Perfect! Thank you so much

Finchley FC badge design

Team Name: Finchley FC
Colours: Colour blue that's on the template and yellow
Year Established 2018
Badge shape What the template is
Features: Put one lion to either side of it, hope you understand.
Any other info: You can include the quote if you like
Hope the attachment actually appears!
Ill add the image address as well
https://www.caterer.com/CompanyLogos/8954630e6b304649a1181207748306e7.png
Thank you in advance!

Hi RocheyB, loving your previous work and hope you might be able to have a go at one for me please! I'm starting a save with German giants Kaiserslautern starting in the 3. Liga, and think their badge is a bit boring! Hoping you could do a rework of the Kaiserslautern city coat of arms that is reminiscent of the Feyenoord and Atlanta United badges! Here's what I'm thinking:

Team Name: 1. FC Kaiserslautern
Colours: Red of the coat of arms to be a dark red, to contrast with the red background on their FM19 overview page, with the white background and the light blue of the fish on the coat of arms. The text to be in a dark gold, on the black outer ring (same as Feyenoord and Atlanta badges).
Year established: 1900.
Badge Shape: A round badge.
Features: Transfer the coat of arms design to the inner circle please (I rather like the simplicity of it). For the outer circle could I please have '1. FC Kaiserslautern' on the top and 'Sein 1900' on the bottom. Text in a bold German gothic font.

Thanks very much in advance and keep up the great work!

<- (Said coat of arms)

Last edited:
Harchester United

Hi I was just wondering if you would be able to create the Harchester United badge, i have attached an example of the design from the show

Thank you in advance for your help

View attachment 30557

Saint Richard's FC

hi i am new to fm and bought it so i could create my team, hope you can help me by creating the logo
Team Name:
Saint Richard's FC
Colours: (
light blue [rgb-99,179,211] and white -vertical striped) and re
d [rgb- 237,23,23] with gold [212,175,55] details
Badge shape :
shield
Features:
wings coming off the top of the shield, a crown on top and stars or a star in the shield
Any other info:
slick minimalist look
View attachment 30227
I made a quick sketch but feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better

Thanks already

Last edited:
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team Name: Lincoln Athletic[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Colours: Sky Blue and White[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]: 2018[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Badge shape: Circle[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Features: Viking themed[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Any other info: Preferably quite a modern looking badge (slick / minimalist)

Thanks Rocheyb!
[/FONT]

Back