• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
S.L. Benfica

Team Name: S.L.Benfica
Colours: White and Red
Year Established: None.
Badge shape: Is indiferent
Features: A shield with a eagle and two stars in top.
Any other info: The shield can be a retro logo of S.L.Benfica or very similar.

References:

View attachment 30299

View attachment 30298

Team Name: Henley Rangers
Colours: Black, White & Grey
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info: Similar to David Beckham's proposed Miami MLS team

Team Name: Riddings Village FC
Colours: Red and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, although if it's not too much to ask, feel free to do a few, including a round one, so I can choose
Features: A squirrel, as The Squirrels is going to be the club nickname
Any other info: Riddings also used to have two windmills, so if you could incorporate any of that in to the badge, it would be greatly appreciated. The club motto will be "Who Dares Wins", so please include that on the badge. Thanks.

Last edited:
Team Name: Somercotes Village FC
Colours: Blue and white stripes (shirt)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, although if it's not too much to ask, feel free to do a few, including a round one, so I can choose
Features: Club nickname is The Pitmen

Any other info: Somercotes is an old mining village

eam Name: Leabrooks FC
Colours: Black and white striped shirts
Features: The club nickname is going to be The Gravediggers, so some kind of cartoon picture or drawing of a man digging a grave would be great
Any other info: Leabrooks is named after a stream, the Lea Brook, which formerly ran through it, so if that could somehow be incorporated into it, that would be great. Thanks.

That's the last one now, if you could do those three for me it would be amazing and I'd be so grateful.

Tinpot FC

Love the features, really well thought out! Is there anyway you could keep the features in a circular Man City style badge with a blacked out team photo as the vector? Be that the one I originally attached or a pro team pregame group pic! Thank you so much!!

Please :)!

Team Name: Finchley FC
Colours: Colour blue that's on the template and yellow
Year Established 2018
Badge shape What the template is
Features: Put one lion to either side of it, hope you understand.
Any other info: You can include the quote if you like
Hope the attachment actually appears!
Ill add the image address as well
https://www.caterer.com/CompanyLogos/8954630e6b304649a1181207748306e7.png
Thank you in advance!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 30053 View attachment 30051 View attachment 30050
FINCHLEY F.C.

A nice colour combination, that one.

Hi RocheyB, loving your previous work and hope you might be able to have a go at one for me please! I'm starting a save with German giants Kaiserslautern starting in the 3. Liga, and think their badge is a bit boring! Hoping you could do a rework of the Kaiserslautern city coat of arms that is reminiscent of the Feyenoord and Atlanta United badges! Here's what I'm thinking:

Team Name: 1. FC Kaiserslautern
Colours: Red of the coat of arms to be a dark red, to contrast with the red background on their FM19 overview page, with the white background and the light blue of the fish on the coat of arms. The text to be in a dark gold, on the black outer ring (same as Feyenoord and Atlanta badges).
Year established: 1900.
Badge Shape: A round badge.
Features: Transfer the coat of arms design to the inner circle please (I rather like the simplicity of it). For the outer circle could I please have '1. FC Kaiserslautern' on the top and 'Sein 1900' on the bottom. Text in a bold German gothic font.

Thanks very much in advance and keep up the great work!

<- (Said coat of arms)

View attachment 30047 View attachment 30046 View attachment 30045
1.F.C. KAISERSLAUTERN

Hi I was just wondering if you would be able to create the Harchester United badge, i have attached an example of the design from the show

Thank you in advance for your help

View attachment 1185877

View attachment 30043 View attachment 30042 View attachment 30041
HARCHESTER UNITED
I had that dragon head on file in blue, so a slight adjustment to the colour settings makes him Dream Team purple! Never got into Dream Team; it always came across as a soap opera that was just set in a football club. The Manageress was the best football drama series, in my opinion.

Hi fan of your work and was wondering if I could get a badge made.
Team name: Sporting Leyton FC
Team founded: 2018
Badge shape: Barcelona or sporting Lisbon style
Features: Club Motto "optimus aut nihil" & Waltham forest coat of arms https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waltham_Forest_London_Borough_Council
Colours: Blue & White

View attachment 30040 View attachment 30039 View attachment 30038
SPORTING LEYTON F.C.
In the style of Sporting Lisbon, as requested. There is a white trim on the outer edge of this logo.

hi i am new to fm and bought it so i could create my team, hope you can help me by creating the logo
Team Name:
Saint Richard's FC
Colours: (
light blue [rgb-99,179,211] and white -vertical striped) and re
d [rgb- 237,23,23] with gold [212,175,55] details
Badge shape :
shield
Features:
wings coming off the top of the shield, a crown on top and stars or a star in the shield
Any other info:
slick minimalist look
View attachment 1186252
I made a quick sketch but feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better

Thanks already

View attachment 30037 View attachment 30036 View attachment 30035
ST. RICHARD'S F.C.
I don't draw, I just composite different images that I find online. Having the wings go up rather than out wide makes fuller use of the 180x180px size restriction that FM imposes on logos. See Red Bull Leipzig and Sunderland AFC as two examples of logo that don't use the space particularly well.

Team Name: Lincoln Athletic
Colours: Sky Blue and White
Badge shape: Circle
Features: Viking themed
Any other info: Preferably quite a modern looking badge (slick / minimalist)

Thanks Rocheyb!

View attachment 30034 View attachment 30033 View attachment 30032
LINCOLN ATHLETIC F.C.
West Ham style crossed axes above the horn-helmeted head of a Viking.

Team Name: S.L.Benfica
Colours: White and Red
Year Established: None.
Badge shape: Is indiferent
Features: A shield with a eagle and two stars in top.
Any other info: The shield can be a retro logo of S.L.Benfica or very similar.

References:

View attachment 1186170

View attachment 1186171

I'll link you to this Benfica logo I did for someone else recently (entry #2391). Let me know if you're happy with this or if you'd like me to do something bespoke for you:

https://bit.ly/2FzCGHu

Team Name: Henley Rangers
Colours: Black, White & Grey
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info: Similar to David Beckham's proposed Miami MLS team

View attachment 30031 View attachment 30030 View attachment 30029
HENLEY RANGERS F.C.
In the style of Inter Miami but with a muted colour palette, as requested. The original had flamingos in the shield but they are not particularly plentiful on the Thames, so I've replaced them with swans, instead.

Back